It was never called "Palestine"!!

What a dumbass.

Historical maps of Palestine

1917 Newspaper:

map-in-ny-tribune-1917-shows-palestine-not-israel.jpg
Your own article says the land belongs to the Jews. And proves it historically. Thank you for your support! Ha ha ha.
I guess you didn't click the link.
4i6Ckte.gif
I did...
Showing a snapshot from a newspaper, out of context, proves nothing.
Liar. The link provides plenty of maps from long ago.

What a dumbass.

1917 Newspaper:

Your own article says the land belongs to the Jews. And proves it historically. Thank you for your support! Ha ha ha.
4i6Ckte.gif
I did...

The Israel Firsters just can't handle the truth. The brainwashing has been too effective.
giphy.gif
So let's play your game...
If you were an attorney examining a witness, would you accept this image as proof of an historical legacy?

What a dumbass.

1917 Newspaper:

4i6Ckte.gif
I did...
I know you're a Liberal, but snapshots prove nothing, especially when you have displayed zero knowledge of the Roman conquest of Israel and that they changed the name of the area.

What a dumbass.

1917 Newspaper:

4i6Ckte.gif
I did...
I know you're a Liberal, but snapshots prove nothing, especially when you have displayed zero knowledge of the Roman conquest of Israel and that they changed the name of the area.

The Romans changed it back to what the Greeks called it.

4i6Ckte.gif
I did...

Uh...no.

4i6Ckte.gif
I did...

Yawn, who cares which invader called Israel / Judea what? Really. It's always been Israel and will be Israel. Deal with it.

What a dumbass.

1917 Newspaper:

4i6Ckte.gif
I did...
so you didn't read that your article clearly outlined why and how the land belongs to the Jews. Idiot.

What a dumbass.

1917 Newspaper:

4i6Ckte.gif
I did...
so you didn't read that your article clearly outlined why and how the land belongs to the Jews. Idiot.
He was looking at the pretty pictures.

4i6Ckte.gif
I did...

Uh...no.

Uh... yes.

What a dumbass.

1917 Newspaper:

4i6Ckte.gif
I did...

The Israel Firsters just can't handle the truth. The brainwashing has been too effective.
giphy.gif
Big mouth + bad teeth.

I did...

Uh...no.

Uh... yes.
Uh...no.
You see, I read the history books, not FuckTheJews.org.

Uh...no.

Uh... yes.
Uh...no.

You haven't read anything but Zionist propaganda, as the facts show.

Uh...no.

Uh... yes.
Uh...no.

You have no idea what I read.
According to you, just about anything ever published in any medium is Zionist propaganda.
You're a phucking, one note, psycho.

Uh...no.

Uh... yes.
Uh...no.

You have no idea what I read.
According to you, just about anything ever published in any medium is Zionist propaganda.
You're a phucking, one note, psycho.

The nutter is projecting again. The only media you quote from are Hasbara sites, so of course its Zionist propaganda.

three sanjuks ( acre, jerusalem, nablus). Others in Lebanon, Syria and Egypt were ruled districts that make up, semi autonomous parts of the ottoman empire.

It was never called "Filistine" or Palestine or anything of the sort. During the Ottoman Empire since the 1500's, not even during the Abbasid empire even before.

A Fraud is a fraud is a fraud. Palestinian is an invented identity stolen by the invading Arabs which referred to the Jews of the region only.

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".

- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

Afternoon Map: Ottoman and Arab Maps of Palestine, 1880s-1910s

Afternoon Map Ottoman and Arab Maps of Palestine 1880s-1910s

Our next map, like the rest in Jughrafiya-i Osmani (see 90, 101, 104, and 116), make no mention of Palestine anywhere. This was not uncommon for the period, as Palestine did not constitute an administrative district in the Ottoman Empire. Instead, the entire region is labeled ‘Suriye’ in all of these maps.

The final map in our collection comes from George Post’s Nabat Suriya wa-Filastin wa-al-Qatr al-Misri wa-Bawadiha (Beirut, n.p., 1884), 411 (The Flora of Syria, Palestine, and the Egyptian Country and its Desert). The title of the map itself is: The Botanical Climate of Syria(Aqalim Suriyya al-Nabatiyya). Note that Filastin does not appear anywhere on the map. Again, insofar as this is a translation of a book by one of most well-regarded botanists and geographers of Palestine in the nineteenth century, we once again see just how much the Arabs, in this case, came under the influence of their European counterparts. Indeed, this is one of the first books ever published in the Arab language which included the word ‘Filastin’ in the title of the work, and, low and behold, it is a translation from the English!

MIDDLE%20EAST%20&%20THE%20TURKS.jpg

16517454651_42479288e2_o.png
It was called Palestine by the Greek historian Herodotus in 500 BC.

We have plenty without him. But Yemen? The same Yemen that our illegal cluster bombs, known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field, rain down on once we pass them off to the Wahabist Saudis? That would be rather odd. But he is rather out of it, who knows.
The Saudis have shown great restraint. They even moved their villages back 25 kilometers from the Yemen border in 2000. Do you know any wahhabi? Iran and the houthis want to control the bab Al mandab.

It was called Palestine by the Greek historian Herodotus in 500 BC.
The coast where the Philistines had lived, only.

Shame on you on reviving yet another thread because you have nothing else to do.

Against the rules, as far as I know. But hey !!!!

The region was called Syria Palestine. To insult and humiliate the Jews and make them forget their homeland. It did not work.

The British named the Mandate Palestine to insult the Jews, as the Romans had done. They never meant for the Jews to actually rebuild their nation on their ancient homeland, giving 78% of it to the Hashemites.

Forum List

Back