IT WAS INEVITABLE: Speech control moves from the campus to the workplace

YOU, personally, are a Communist. At least make an effort to keep up.

Ooops, sorry. You're too stupid to keep up.

No, buddy... you are too dumb to even define communism. But you keep sucking at the teet of the Military Industrial Complex.
IM TOTALLY NOT A COMMUNIST AND I CAN PROVE IT BY REPEATING SOVIET PROPAGANDA FROM 1964

Bloody hell, Commies are stupid.

Joseph, you were one of the "knows nothing" blowhards that I wanted to get in a parting shot at but my real angst was at the moderator that kept deleting my posts on a thread where I am debunking the CO2 myth that was being stupidly displayed. He kept sending me stupid little notes claiming that I "was off topic" so on this message board, you are not allowed to bring a counter argument but must simply defend the counter of alleged man made carbon filled disaster. As I said to the moderator then, like I said to the ones that whines about about my posts? They got a hefty "GO fuck yourselves".

Oooh, the Mods are part of the great Lizard Man Conspiracy, too...

I destroy you every time we cross paths.

Naw, buddy. Arguing like you is like playing chess with a pigeon. You knock over the pieces, strut across the board shitting on everything, and act like you've won, but you just prove yourself to be kind of an awful crazy person.

I'm the only one who is actually nice enough to pay any attention to you, but it's more like those people who used to go to mental hospitals to look at the crazies for entertainment.

View attachment 311655

You set out a chess board in the public square where pigeons congregate in hopes of enticing one to engage you? If you did, you would put in the stipulation of "Best out of three, pal?"
Your lame little tactic of claiming that I am some kind of "island unto myself" is lamer than your usual schtick. You have this over-inflated sense of self that is easily dissected one tiny piece at a time. You soiled yourself over the bullshit story that Trump and the ROOSKIES conspired to reveal the e-mails of the DNC server even though NSA second in command William Binney scientifically proved that the e-mails were downloaded BEHIND the firewall thus the speed in which they were safely put on a thumb drive without the IT pros being any the wiser. A server that was never given over to any of the 17 three lettered agencies for forensics and now even Crowdstrike is walking back from their contention that it was a Russian hack job.

THEN you believed and pushed the bullshit that military aide was being withheld from the Ukraine unless they produced some dirt on the DNC and the double dealing of Ukrainian officials that were used as co-ops to try and swing the election to the Hildebeast, protect the Bidens, Obamas, Pelosi's and Romneys of American politics that were getting sweetheart deals after getting kickbacks funneled back to them in U.S aid for cooperating. A Ukrainian government that was put in place by political intrigue, subterfuge and sabotage by E.U power brokers, those like Soros, the IMF and rogue elements within USA,INC and their three letter agencies. My prediction that the IMF would waltz in with the offer of an extension of credit in exchange for austerity measures and the putting up of Ukrainian assets and resources as collateral with terms in those agreements that could never be paid back......my prediction wasn't as uncanny as it was predictable because that is their M.O.

BTW, it didn't go unnoticed that you neglected to address the last part of my reply of: "You use your condescending "Hey, guy" or "Hey, pal" bullshit before you start flinging it far and wide. I am not your "pal" nor am I "Hey guy" as the euphemistic way a dipshit like you believing you are going to lay some truth down...…. get it now, you ignorant sack of shit? You know nothing of worth nor do you propose anything of worth. You make a living trying to embellish the experiences of those seeking a better job and try to make them appear to be more important than they were via a professionally written resume by using an artistic license to play fast and loose. The summation is that you are one ignorant sack of shit and you have no real world skills...…..sucks to be you.

The challenge of engaging you in the "Bullring" section of this forum to debate is open ended. Wanna bet that I would have more support by taking my side than those that would side with you? You are ten pounds of bullshit stuffed into a 5 pound sack, "guy", "pal", "buddy"........one of the many traps you always fall for is that you suffer from a handicap of not acknowledging your limitations of which there are so many.

Hope this clears up a few misguided fallacies you are so prone to spew here.......I am a "giver"....it's one of my few faults.

(snicker)

When this is complete, we all will be walking down streets or out in public without smiling. Everything will bring the thought police to bear and everything will be an infraction against the greater good of the state. Resources will be scarcer and complaints will be an infraction against the greater good of the state. Moving forward will not stop.

Okay, guy. Yes, we've been hearing this kind of dystopian stuff all our lives, but it never happens.

IM TOTALLY NOT A COMMUNIST AND I CAN PROVE IT BY REPEATING SOVIET PROPAGANDA FROM 1964

Um.... the guy who came up with the term "Military-Industrial Complex" was Dwight D. Eisenhower.... but you probably think he was a communist.

Speaking of crazy.

You soiled yourself over the bullshit story that Trump and the ROOSKIES conspired to reveal the e-mails of the DNC server even though NSA second in command William Binney scientifically proved that the e-mails were downloaded BEHIND the firewall thus the speed in which they were safely put on a thumb drive without the IT pros being any the wiser. A server that was never given over to any of the 17 three lettered agencies for forensics and now even Crowdstrike is walking back from their contention that it was a Russian hack job.

Why is it that you babble all these bizarre, off topic conspiracy theories? If you don't vote and don't care, why is this even important to you?

We know the Russians interferred in 2016... this isn't even in dispute. The question is, how much did Trump know about it.

BTW, it didn't go unnoticed that you neglected to address the last part of my reply of: "You use your condescending "Hey, guy" or "Hey, pal" bullshit before you start flinging it far and wide. I am not your "pal" nor am I "Hey guy" as the euphemistic way a dipshit like you believing you are going to lay some truth down...….

Again, buddy, you are kind of a crazy person. And normally, I'd ignore you the way I ignore the crazy homeless guy who thinks the CIA is spying on him, but you are one of these awful people who have harrassed the Sandy Hook Families.

Oh, your boy Alex Jones got arrested for a DUI. There might be a God after all.

upload_2020-3-12_4-39-23.jpeg

The challenge of engaging you in the "Bullring" section of this forum to debate is open ended.

Again, why bother? I treat you like the crazy person you are... I don't feel a need to elevate your shit.

Maybe you and Mac1958 should do a meet-cute... he seems to think there's vast conspiracies, too.

Um.... the guy who came up with the term "Military-Industrial Complex" was Dwight D. Eisenhower.... but you probably think he was a communist.

Speaking of crazy.

You soiled yourself over the bullshit story that Trump and the ROOSKIES conspired to reveal the e-mails of the DNC server even though NSA second in command William Binney scientifically proved that the e-mails were downloaded BEHIND the firewall thus the speed in which they were safely put on a thumb drive without the IT pros being any the wiser. A server that was never given over to any of the 17 three lettered agencies for forensics and now even Crowdstrike is walking back from their contention that it was a Russian hack job.

Why is it that you babble all these bizarre, off topic conspiracy theories? If you don't vote and don't care, why is this even important to you?

We know the Russians interferred in 2016... this isn't even in dispute. The question is, how much did Trump know about it.

BTW, it didn't go unnoticed that you neglected to address the last part of my reply of: "You use your condescending "Hey, guy" or "Hey, pal" bullshit before you start flinging it far and wide. I am not your "pal" nor am I "Hey guy" as the euphemistic way a dipshit like you believing you are going to lay some truth down...….

Again, buddy, you are kind of a crazy person. And normally, I'd ignore you the way I ignore the crazy homeless guy who thinks the CIA is spying on him, but you are one of these awful people who have harrassed the Sandy Hook Families.

Oh, your boy Alex Jones got arrested for a DUI. There might be a God after all.

View attachment 311919

The challenge of engaging you in the "Bullring" section of this forum to debate is open ended.

Again, why bother? I treat you like the crazy person you are... I don't feel a need to elevate your shit.

Maybe you and Mac1958 should do a meet-cute... he seems to think there's vast conspiracies, too.

"Why is it that you babble all these bizarre, off topic conspiracy theories? If you don't vote and don't care, why is this even important to you?"

Joe Blowhard, you are the one that was soiling yourself about the Russian collusion delusion and claimed that the ROOSKIES and Trump conspired to steal the election and why wasn't I posting about that because according to you? THAT WAS REAL! The Mueller report you and your leftard pals hung your hats on was an even bigger failure. Mueller's congressional hearing was an even bigger fail because he could barely recall what was in the report that he allegedly wrote. I knew that the hack was an inside job, dumb ass. You know nothing about firewalls or the amount of time required to download info from an overseas hack, the time required or the amount of bandwidth needed and time required to transfer that amount of information that never happened and none of the seventeen 3 lettered agencies were able to procure the server and do a forensics evaluation...I wonder why that is????

.....but that didn't stop you! OH HELL NO! Crowdstrike declared it a Russian hack while Seth Rich, the real source of the Wikileaks document gets gunned down in what was a botched robbery attempt but yet his laptop computer was confiscated....move along folks, nothing to see here. Now even Crowdstrike is walking back their contentions.......pretty fucking funny to me.

The ROOSKIES swayed the election by using a few trolls on Facebook as it turns out and some of it was disinformation about Trump? That was interference? The fact that the Hildebeast was getting foreign money from her slush fund cleverly disguised as a Charitable Foundation as she sold diplomacy in a pay for play" scam that was used to fund a DNC campaign short on cash. You think that the hildebeast was going to allow that money to help Sanders? Her using a private server where she was able to conduct private state department business without worrying about the watchful eye of the the Dot.Gov IT guys? Aides allowed to smash their hard drives, bleach Hildebeast's server and then given immunity, smash their Blackberry phones? An exoneration letter written before she ever met with the FBI where she was not under oath nor any notes were taken? The private meeting on the tarmac with Bill "drop trou" and Loretta Lynch? Nothing to see here, folks....move along.

Now, that Russian dossier paid for by Fusion GPS using Clinton money and a third party defrocked MI5 agent that wouldn't even stand in front of a court and swear under threat of perjury that the dossier had merit? The dossier that justified FISA warrants without the justices being told the source of the funding?That sounds like potential Russian meddling to me.

"Treat me" in any way you wish...it's your cyber dime, but I kick the ever lovin' shit out of you with relative ease and it galls you. You will never take me on in a debate where it is just me and you because YOU know as well as I do that I would bury you. Be it Sandy Hoax, this Russian delusion scandal. You can't "ignore me" because your willingness to offer forth your chin for the uppercut for the sake of pride doesn't allow you. Biden is going to be crushed. Your leftard party's best bet is to offer up an idiot in the mid stage of Alzheimer's. He will use that as a defense when all the shit about using his position s VP to pump Ukraine for kickbacks will come to light. I eagerly look forward to the excuses you will make........they will be quite entertaining. It's my contention that you will disappear from this forum....not that anyone would give a shit. You won't meet me in the bullring because you know that you would get knocked the fuck out after 10 posts. Mike Tyson in his prime meets Leon Spinks jr.......

Let's debate Sandy Hoax, Joe Blowhard......show the board as to how you can refute all the evidence that 460 plus kids were never at the school that day nor where they "evacuated". The Connecticut State police own website shows Wayne Carver leaning against a beam with yellow crime scene tape but the front door has yet to be shot out nor the window of the classroom that Lanza allegedly shot out when he fired at a vehicle pulling up into the school still being intact? I mean, after all, you KNOW it happened even though you admitted that you don't know any of the players in this little poorly played off psy-op where 60 million dollars was pumped into the city of Newtown........put up, or STFU, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie. I am offering you a platform to give me a "proper dressing down". It's my contention that you will fold like a cheap tent being the all around blowhard that you are.

(snicker)

Joe Blowhard, you are the one that was soiling yourself about the Russian collusion delusion and claimed that the ROOSKIES and Trump conspired to steal the election and why wasn't I posting about that because according to you?

Again, you have too many imaginary schemes to post about.

Just remember, in CrazyDale world, Millions of tons being pumped into the atmosphere every year had no effect, but those chemtrails, they are up to something.

Let's debate Sandy Hoax, Joe Blowhard......show the board as to how you can refute all the evidence that 460 plus kids were never at the school that day nor where they "evacuated".

Dude, we don't need a debate to realize you are an awful person. I simply can't imagine what kind of abuse you must have suffered in life where that kind of awfulness is acceptable to you.

No, he wasn't. But you, being an anti-capitalism and anti-American Commie, certainly aren't going to listen to a Republican.

You're repeating Soviet propaganda. You do that. A lot.

Joe Blowhard, you are the one that was soiling yourself about the Russian collusion delusion and claimed that the ROOSKIES and Trump conspired to steal the election and why wasn't I posting about that because according to you?

Again, you have too many imaginary schemes to post about.

Just remember, in CrazyDale world, Millions of tons being pumped into the atmosphere every year had no effect, but those chemtrails, they are up to something.

Let's debate Sandy Hoax, Joe Blowhard......show the board as to how you can refute all the evidence that 460 plus kids were never at the school that day nor where they "evacuated".

Dude, we don't need a debate to realize you are an awful person. I simply can't imagine what kind of abuse you must have suffered in life where that kind of awfulness is acceptable to you.

Joe Blowhard, this isn't about me as it pertains to the ROOSKIES, Trump and the 2016 election theft that you swore by and were so adamant about. Again, you duck, dodge, deflect and try to take the focus off of what you so vehemently claimed would be revealed by the Herr Mueller investigation....do you recall? Or shall I pull up some of your prior postings where you claimed that the 2016 election theft by the ROOSKIES and Trump would be validated? I can help ya out.....I am a "giver". I stand by any and all of my contentions I make here and can make coherent arguments....you? Well, let's just say that when you make brazen and bold statements that you HOPE will stand up under scrutiny but are proven totally false? You lamely attempt to duck, dodge and deflect. I have offered to debate you numerous times over topics that you have taken umbrage with me and on numerous occasions. Alas, you always duck, dodge, deflect and take cover.

You are woefully uninformed on any topic you attempt to pontificate on, you never know the major players and then you lamely drop your brand of "morality" on us as if we should pay heed. The bottom line is that you are a poseur, an uninformed blowhard that seeks cyber victories by beating down an opponent not with facts or data but by sheer will of needing the last word regardless of how badly your ass was kicked. The board masses are the judge and jury. I can respect the opinions of those that differ from mine. We can respectfully agree to disagree without being a prick to each other...but you thrive on it like a dung beetle on a fresh pile of shit. You are a very sad, little man that will never concede even when he has been beaten like a rented mule and everyone can see that very salient fact. I am here to try and awaken the intellectual curiosity of posters here. I use to hate George Carlin ......I thought he was a liberal piece of shit until I had my epiphany..... then I realized that he was "awake" and he totally understood what we are facing. He died a very bitter individual because as hard as he tried to get the sheeple to wake up? He felt that he had wasted his time. I think he would be very gratified if he he were alive today that his message helped to start a great awakening. "It's a big club and we ain't in it"......and he was "dead on" and acknowledging that a problem exists is the first step towards fixing it.

Mull that over as you lamely attempt to come up with a rebuttal. I see you for what you are which is an insecure little male. I would be remiss, however, if I did not acknowledge that you served a purpose. I used you as a platform to get a message across. You don't see it now, but you will see what it is I have been trying to convey in your lifetime. Spare me a thought , even though I will take no satisfaction in having been "straight on point".

No, he wasn't. But you, being an anti-capitalism and anti-American Commie, certainly aren't going to listen to a Republican.

Again- Dwight D. Eisenhower was the guy who coined the phrase "Military-Industrial Complex". He actually wanted to say "Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex", but his advisers talked him out of that one.

Here's some more "Commie" sentiments from Ike.

upload_2020-3-13_4-34-28.jpeg

Again, you duck, dodge, deflect and try to take the focus off of what you so vehemently claimed would be revealed by the Herr Mueller investigation....do you recall?

Why should I? Mueller did show the Russians interferred and Trump's people were in on it. It's why so many of them went to jail. The only thing he couldn't prove was Trump's culpability, because that wasn't his mandate. He handed over his evidence to Congress, and said, "Congress, this is your job!"

And Congress said, "Nah, It'll be fine!"

You are woefully uninformed on any topic you attempt to pontificate on, you never know the major players and then you lamely drop your brand of "morality" on us as if we should pay heed. The bottom line is that you are a poseur, an uninformed blowhard that seeks cyber victories by beating down an opponent not with facts or data but by sheer will of needing the last word regardless of how badly your ass was kicked.

Guy, it isn't hard to feel superior to an evil deranged person who thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax. Any person who thinks that is a deranged cocksucker and is worthy of nothing but contempt.

Conspiracy theorists are sad because they need to explain away their failures and shortcomings that a "conspiracy" is keeping them down. If the "Deep State" was what you think it was, you'd have been found in bed with a dead male hooker years ago.

In this clip, President Obama patiently explains to college students why they should allow others to express their opinions without fear of retribution.

I only wish the illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left would take this message to heart in every other context. It's at the very heart of REAL liberalism.

That's great but has nothing to do with a work setting.

Then obviously you don't even seem to understand what the OP is even about.

In this clip, President Obama patiently explains to college students why they should allow others to express their opinions without fear of retribution.

I only wish the illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Left would take this message to heart in every other context. It's at the very heart of REAL liberalism.

As I mentioned in another post, those who want to enable PC in general like to take a single story and isolate it, so they can minimize it and trivialize it.

They know it's just a drop in the hurricane, a tiny slice of a much larger and more important issue, but they don't want to go there.

As I mentioned in another post, those who want to enable PC in general like to take a single story and isolate it, so they can minimize it and trivialize it.

They know it's just a drop in the hurricane, a tiny slice of a much larger and more important issue, but they don't want to go there.

I don't understand why they comment then if they deny the culture of hyper partisanship, correctness and sensitivity currently overrunning universities. I want nothing to do with people that deny reality.

I remember political correctness under it's original title, "Being a Decent Human Being".

The problem with all your arguments is that you start with a theory and then mold the evidence around it.

Berkeley Students don't want to have Ann Coulter on their campus? Must be "Political Correctness". Of course, Fox News won't have her on either after she went full White Nationalist. (So did Michelle Malkin, whom I have to assume doesn't own any mirrors).

I don't understand why they comment then if they deny the culture of hyper partisanship, correctness and sensitivity currently overrunning universities. I want nothing to do with people that deny reality.

My question is, why do you act like this is a NEW thing.

I'm old. I went to college back in the 1980's... the EARLY 1980's.

You know, College students were just as partisan, politically correct and sensitive as they are now.

I remember, a whole Student Government discussion devolving on how they needed to send a delegation to Havana to participate in the INternational Student Association Conference (A communist front group.)

Another occasion, we had these ALL TOO SERIOUS College students saying how they needed to go to a Student Conference on Washington, but they had to take Amtrak because Ronald Reagan was cutting the gravy train to Amtrak.

And this was back in the days when I was a Young Republican idiot...

The final one, and I pretty much gave up on Student Government after that, was when Bill Bennett came to Campus right after he made his "divestment" comments about student aid. A meeting where he was trying to address students and faculty quickly dissolved into a chanting match to drive the poor man off the stage.

The more things Change, the more they stay the same.

Again- Dwight D. Eisenhower was the guy who coined the phrase "Military-Industrial Complex". He actually wanted to say "Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex", but his advisers talked him out of that one.

Here's some more "Commie" sentiments from Ike.

View attachment 312138
I'd ask you to explain how it's theft, but you can't...unless you believe all money belongs to the government.

He wasn't a conservative, that's inarguable.

Well, no. IN 1952, people realized Conservatism didn't work. That was the point. And when Barry "Deep Down You Know He's Nuts" Goldwater tried to run on "Conservatism" (i.e. Fuck poor people to give more money to the rich) people outright rejected it. He lost 44 States. He'd have lost 49 if there weren't five inbred southern states still mad at LBJ for ending Jim Crow.

Then the "Conservative" movement realized that you could get the working class to swallow the rat poison of "Conservatism" by wrapping it in the juicy bacon of racism, homophobia, misogyny, and xenophobia. That's when you have some poor dumb white trash in West Virginia voting for Republicans because he done der doesn't want dem darkies getting them no Socialized medicine... but he'll still happily sign up for his Medicaid.

Forum List

Back