When Are Democrat Voters Going To Realize That Their Party Picks Their Candidates For Them??

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It was a flat-out set up. A total hoax. The Democratic Party is a fake. It is a sham. Democrat voters have no choice who runs for president in their party. They have to suck it up and just vote for the candidate that the DNC picks for them.

It was plain as day....the alsorans bowed out right before Super Tuesday to give Creepy Joe Biden the states that should have gone to Bernie. Trust me....what this means is a brokered convention....and if something happens to their candidate that's already exhibiting signs of Dementia....then Hillary will be ushered in as the nominee once again.

Personally, I think Joe thinks he's being set up for a one-way trip to the Oval Office.....but in fact...he's being set up by the DNC.

Even Faux Noise is supporting this guy.....sort of....and that's a really bad sign for America:

Last edited:
5e5fd7a93ee3f.gif

Biden fits the agenda perfectly.
A weak, loooong establishment candidate who demonstratively is a well part of the Washington corruption.
He makes both Republicans and Democrats in Washington happy. In fact, if you could somehow do a secret poll by all sitting republicans, they would rather have Biden than Trump. Biden will go along with whatever the establishment wants as long as he receives the appropriate kickbacks for him and his family.

Let's face it. The average Democratic voter has to be spoon fed information so he/she doesn't have to think for his/herself. Rigging elections is just another way to tell them what to think.

It was a flat-out set up. A total hoax. The Democratic Party is a fake. It is a sham. Democrat voters have no choice who runs for president in their party. They have to suck it up and just vote for the candidate that the DNC picks for them.

It was plain as day....the alsorans bowed out right before Super Tuesday to give Creepy Joe Biden the states that should have gone to Bernie. Trust me....what this means is a brokered convention....and if something happens to their candidate that's already exhibiting signs of Dementia....then Hillary will be ushered in as the nominee once again.

Personally, I think Joe thinks he's being set up for a one-way trip to the Oval Office.....but in fact...he's being set up by the DNC.

Even Faux Noise is supporting this guy.....sort of....and that's a really bad sign for America:

We appreciate your concern.

We appreciate your concern.

My pleasure....

Everyone has been bought and paid for. They even bought those to support Bernie

“I’m not the politician of the group,” the rapper warns.

Public Enemy performed at SXSW last weekend reaching a memorable peak when frontman Chuck D shouted “Black Lives Matter! Fuck Donald Trump” while raising his middle finger. Afterwards, Billboard spoke to fellow member Flavor Flav backstage, who had a different take on the candidate.

“He’s winning. The man is winning. I ain’t gonna lie, but listen, the United States has been ran a certain way for decades and decades and decades. You never know: Maybe Trump could possibly do something,” he said.

Though his comments don’t read explicitly as a show of support for Trump, Flav does say he thinks the candidate is winning fairly, but “they’re going to try to block that man from being president”.

As for what might happen if Trump did become president?

“There’s only one thing we all can do: just sit back and let the man do his job,” he said.
Flavor Flav on Trump presidency: "Sit back and let the man do his job"

As usual, you have no clue what you are talking about. Sanders did not have a lock on any states. If he had a lock then how could it have been taken away? Sanders has no one to blame but himself. He has steadily underperformed and has not expanded his base. That is why he is where he is. The alsorans faced reality. They were going nowhere in a Super Tuesday dominated by states with a large minority voting base. They had 2 attempts at it in Nevada and South Carolina and failed miserably. There will be no brokered convention.

When are they going to wake up and realize that their party decides everything they think, do and say.

Forum List

Back