it was a Catholic priest who 1st brought up the idea of the Big Bang theory!

but are we doing the same for him and his living creation?
I don't see how it can possibly be any other way.
Are you an idiot or whoelse you are? We are currently the main cause for a mass extinction of all life on Earth - or with other words: We are the anti-Noah - we are more Sodom and Gomorrah, we are more the flood than we are the ark! There's really a lot to do.

Last edited:
And what is the creed of science and the mathematics which makes god to your subject?

Creation science. Do you belittle the God of Christianity?

It's nonsense to use an expression like "creation science" instead of "natural science".

No idea what you like to say here. Sure is Christendom something what exists in the history of mankind - but Christianity and/or humanity (=a kind of Christianity for atheists) bears laws which had existed since ever, although nothing exists since ever.

More wrongness. Christianity and atheism are opposites.

The standard name and accusation for the first Christians had been "atheists".

Atheism and evolution contradict everything in the Bible,

A Christian, who never lost during his long life one time or sometimes his belief in god, is practically not existing. And I personally have no important problem with the bible and no big problems with the real scientific biological evolution - except someone likes to make an ideology as well out of the one or out of the other theme. As well natural science and the Christian religion are both not ideologies.

so don't call humanity equal to a Christianity for atheists.

In most cases humanity is used like a "Christianity light weighted". And if humanity is not used in such a way then it becomes very fast nonsense. The most leading Nazis for example were educated in humanistic schools - but they had often not a lot to do with humanity.

Christianity is Christianity. Nothing will equal it. Atheism is its own religion.

But not to be able to believe in god disqualifies no one. What if this is gods own will in some cases? Truth is always true - completely independent who speaks the truth. So Christians have always to listen to everyone.

CMB? ... The three holy kings of wisdom?
Hardly. The cosmic microwave background was the evidence for the big expansion.

Aha - not Casper, Melchior and Balthasar - the cosmic backround radiation is "your" problem, which I don't like to know now.

Or god created something else what caused time for example in a kind of side effect. Or something had happened in a totally other way than we are able to think about in the moment.

So what was the something else that he created? The way you put it sounds like your guessing. The Bible explains it in exact terms and science backs it up.

no comment

Why do you think the universe has energy? As far as I understood is 0 the sum of all negative and positive energies of the universe. And that we are within the universe not able to create energy nor to destroy energy shows only a very important difference between creation and evolution. Energy is "evolutionary" only able to be transformed.

Whatever. I don't have the feeling it makes any sense to try to speak with you about such themes. Such themes show normally only how wonderful everything is. God made a damned good job for us ... but are we doing the same for him and his living creation?

"Let there be light." Genesis 1:3

There was nothing in the beginning. God separated night and day and created spacetime. You can't have space without time as we have discovered. All of the energy in the universe is in the EMS, i.e. light.

>>As far as I understood is 0 the sum of all negative and positive energies of the universe.<<

Sure, but there has to be spacetime and all the energy in the universe first. Evolution does not explain. Atheists are liars and believe in fairy tales.

>>Whatever. I don't have the feeling it makes any sense to try to speak with you about such themes.<<

Do you mean creation or science or both? What themes then?

>>Such themes show normally only how wonderful everything is. God made a damned good job for us ... but are we doing the same for him and his living creation?<<

Such themes should show us God's kingdom, power, and glory.

>>but are we doing the same for him and his living creation?<<

I doubt it or else we wouldn't have death. This was supposed to be heaven on Earth.

You are very weird. Imagine some German beduins sitting around a campfire some thousand years ago in CERN and one of them starts to tell the others this story again - then you are perhaps able to see how fascinating the Jewish religion is. I don't think people who feel this unbelieveable fascination deep in their hearts shoot at each other with whatever kind of rocket.

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet went to him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba. Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin! For I know my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you may be justified in your words and blameless in your judgment. Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me. Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being, and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones that you have broken rejoice. Hide your face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit. Then I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will return to you. Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, O God of my salvation, and my tongue will sing aloud of your righteousness. O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare your praise. For you will not delight in sacrifice, or I would give it; you will not be pleased with a burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise. Do good to Zion in your good pleasure; build up the walls of Jerusalem; then will you delight in right sacrifices, in burnt offerings and whole burnt offerings; then bulls will be offered on your altar.

Last edited:
We are currently the main cause for a mass extinction of all life on Earth - or with other words: We are the anti-Noah - we are more Sodom and Gomorrah, we are more the flood than we are the ark! There's really a lot to do.
We are in R&E. Are you a libturd Catholic?

>>We are the anti-Noah - we are more Sodom and Gomorrah, we are more the flood than we are the ark! There's really a lot to do.<<

I suppose you believe in global warming or whatever the libbies want to call it now.

>>It's nonsense to use an expression like "creation science" instead of "natural science".<<

No, it isn't. Natural science does not recognize God nor creation.

>>The standard name and accusation for the first Christians had been "atheists".<<

Got a link to back up your opinion?

What do you think started Christianity? What was the big event that was prophesized and fulfilled to cause it?

A Christian, who never lost during his long life one time or sometimes his belief in god, is practically not existing. And I personally have no important problem with the bible and no big problems with the real scientific biological evolution - except someone likes to make an ideology as well out of the one or out of the other theme. As well natural science and the Christian religion are both not ideologies.

I never said there weren't Christians who didn't believe in creation and evolution. I believe Satan is "god of the world and the prince of the power of the air" since taking over Adam's domain or Earth. He likes to remain hidden and has fooled many people, Christians included, with your "natural" science -- evolution. If Satan wrote an anti-Bible, it would be based on Darwin's books and what the top evolutionists wrote after it.

Since God the Father hates sin and can't be with sin, he isn't in this universe anymore. Satan has the power of death, so is trying to bring about the end of the world today and contradicts what is written in the Bible. However, Satan has to trick the people to believe in evolution or what you like to call natural science. Creation science has nothing to do with natural science or evolution. There is a creator who created Earth and its inhabitants using design backed by intelligence such as natural selection, proteins, DNA, and more.

But not to be able to believe in god disqualifies no one. What if this is gods own will in some cases? Truth is always true - completely independent who speaks the truth. So Christians have always to listen to everyone.

Yes, it does according to the Bible. What's the first commandment? God does not want you to put false gods like natural science or evolution before him. Thus, it is not God's will for evolution.

>>Truth is always true - completely independent who speaks the truth. So Christians have always to listen to everyone.<<

You repeat what I said, but I don't think you understand what it is. It isn't independent of one who speaks the truth.

Christians have free will, so they can ascertain the truth through the Bible and the Holy Spirit. Is the Sprit within you? It is within me.

Aha - not Casper, Melchior and Balthasar - the cosmic backround radiation is "your" problem, which I don't like to know now.
Your loss. Why is CMB a problem?

no comment

Can I take it to mean you can't explain your comment of "Or god created something else what caused time for example in a kind of side effect. Or something had happened in a totally other way than we are able to think about in the moment."

We know God created light or the EMS. There was no side effect. He created all the energy the universe and Earth needed. He created spacetime by separating night and day. What did you think God created?

You are very weird. Imagine some German beduins sitting around a campfire some thousand years ago in CERN and one of them starts to tell the others this story again - then you are perhaps able to see how fascinating the Jewish religion is. I don't think people who feel this unbelieveable fascination deep in their hearts shoot at each other with whatever kind of rocket.

Can you explain your weird statement? The only CERN I know begain in 1954, not thousand years ago.

Are you an idiot or whoelse you are? We are currently the main cause for a mass extinction of all life on Earth - or with other words: We are the anti-Noah - we are more Sodom and Gomorrah, we are more the flood than we are the ark! There's really a lot to do.
You don't sound like you trust God very much.

Creation science.
No such thing. Not one accredited university degree program. Not one published scientific research paper... Ever. Not one single discovery or accurate prediction. Just a bunch of frauds and the gullible fools who follow them.

This is one of the moments where I ask myselve sometimes whether it is perhaps nothing else than only a crime to be an idiot. Always only life counts. We - all human beings without any exception - are responsible in the eyes of the Lord for all life on Earth. I will for sure not go "in the end of time" (what's perhaps not really the end of time) to my father in heaven and will tell him: "Sorry, Dad. We made a little unimportant mistake and killed your living creation." If so I will send you to tell him this.

We are currently the main cause for a mass extinction of all life on Earth - or with other words: We are the anti-Noah - we are more Sodom and Gomorrah, we are more the flood than we are the ark! There's really a lot to do.
We are in R&E.

?

Are you a libturd Catholic?

I'm a Catholic.

>>We are the anti-Noah - we are more Sodom and Gomorrah, we are more the flood than we are the ark! There's really a lot to do.<<

I suppose you believe in global warming or whatever the libbies want to call it now.

>>It's nonsense to use an expression like "creation science" instead of "natural science".<<

No, it isn't. Natural science does not recognize God nor creation.

>>The standard name and accusation for the first Christians had been "atheists".<<

Got a link to back up your opinion?

What do you think started Christianity? What was the big event that was prophesized and fulfilled to cause it?

I never said there weren't Christians who didn't believe in creation and evolution. I believe Satan is "god of the world and the prince of the power of the air" since taking over Adam's domain or Earth. He likes to remain hidden and has fooled many people, Christians included, with your "natural" science -- evolution. If Satan wrote an anti-Bible, it would be based on Darwin's books and what the top evolutionists wrote after it.

Since God the Father hates sin and can't be with sin, he isn't in this universe anymore. Satan has the power of death, so is trying to bring about the end of the world today and contradicts what is written in the Bible. However, Satan has to trick the people to believe in evolution or what you like to call natural science. Creation science has nothing to do with natural science or evolution. There is a creator who created Earth and its inhabitants using design backed by intelligence such as natural selection, proteins, DNA, and more.

Yes, it does according to the Bible. What's the first commandment? God does not want you to put false gods like natural science or evolution before him. Thus, it is not God's will for evolution.

>>Truth is always true - completely independent who speaks the truth. So Christians have always to listen to everyone.<<

You repeat what I said, but I don't think you understand what it is. It isn't independent of one who speaks the truth.

Christians have free will, so they can ascertain the truth through the Bible and the Holy Spirit. Is the Sprit within you? It is within me.

Your loss. Why is CMB a problem?

no comment

Can I take it to mean you can't explain your comment of "Or god created something else what caused time for example in a kind of side effect. Or something had happened in a totally other way than we are able to think about in the moment."

We know God created light or the EMS. There was no side effect. He created all the energy the universe and Earth needed. He created spacetime by separating night and day. What did you think God created?

Can you explain your weird statement? The only CERN I know begain in 1954, not thousand years ago.

Weird.

This is one of the moments where I ask myselve sometimes whether it is perhaps nothing else than only a crime to be an idiot. Always only life counts. We - all human beings without any exception - are responsible in the eyes of the Lord for all life on Earth. I will for sure not go "in the end of time" (what's perhaps not really the end of time) to my father in heaven and will tell him: "Sorry, Dad. We made a little unimportant mistake and killed your living creation." If so I will send you to tell him this.

How unsearchable are His judgments!!!

How inscrutable His ways!!!

Ye of little faith.

Ye of little faith.

I fear you use the three empty letters "g+o+d" as an universal excuse for every nonsense which you like to think, to say and to do on reason not of a spiritual rebound in god but on reason of a biological rebound in lazyness. But real freedom is only possible if in best case everyone overtakes the own responsibility in the eyes of god. It's not a martyrium but a nice thing to try to become like this one god thought one to be.

Many small people do in many small places many small things that can alter the face of the world.

Last edited:

Ye of little faith.

I fear you use the three empty letters "g+o+d" as an universal excuse for every nonsense which you like to think, to say and to do on reason not of a spiritual rebound in god but on reason of a biological rebound in lazyness. But real freedom is only possible if in best case everyone overtakes the own responsibility in the eyes of god. It's not a martyrium but a nice thing to try to become like this one god thought one to be.

Many small people do in many small places many small things that can alter the face of the world.

That couldn't be further from the truth.

I don't believe you have faith in God that everything works for good. I do.

Ye of little faith.

Life is good. So not everything - you for example - works for good. You do not even take care for your own eternal life. "To do nothing, because god works for us" was never a message from Christians. We say: "Ora et labora (et lege), Deus adest sine mora."

Spiritus Domini replevit orbem terrarum, Alleluia.
Et hoc quod continet omnia, scientiam habet vocis.
Alleluia. Alleluia. Alleluia.

Exurgat Deus, et dissipentur inimici ejus,
et fugiant qui oderunt eum a facie ejus.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto:
Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper,
et in sæcula sæculorum. Amen.

Last edited:

Ye of little faith.

Life is good. So not everything - you for example - works for good. You do not even take care for your own eternal life. "To do nothing, because god works for us" was never a message from Christians. We say: "Ora et labora (et lege), Deus adest sine mora."

What you intend for evil, God is using for good.

I'm a Catholic.
Then why have you denied that in the past?

False testimony. You should perhaps try to undertand what's written in one of the 10 commandements about it.
ummmm... that would be bearing false witness against a neighbor, which I didn't do. Truth be told you were the one bearing false witness against me.

Hence the comment, what you intended for evil, God has used for good.

Ye of little faith.

Good grief. Why for heavens sake do you try ot speak with people at all? Next step is what? Suicide bombings - if you find enough potential suiciders, who listen to your pseudo-smart bullshit?

I'm a Catholic.

False testimony. You should perhaps try to undertand what's written in one of the 10 commandements about it.
ummmm... that would be bearing false witness against a neighbor, which I didn't do.
Because you never do anything and you have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about, atheist?
Truth be told you were the one bearing false witness against me.

I hope you wear weapons visible, if you like to be taken serios. Otherwise you will have a problem with all the Christian ROFLs around you.

Last edited:

Ye of little faith.

Good grief. Why for heavens sake do you try ot speak with people at all? Next step is what? Suicide bombings - if you find enough potential suiciders, who listen to your pseudo-smart bullshit?

You are coming very close to bearing false witness against me, brother. ;)

This is me turning my other cheek.

I'm a Catholic.

ummmm... that would be bearing false witness against a neighbor, which I didn't do.
Because you never do anything and you have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about, atheist?
Truth be told you were the one bearing false witness against me.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I can even tolerate your attacks against me, brother.

What you are intending for evil, God is using for good.

Forum List

Back