It turns out the so called attack of the Portland guy who sliced necks

no the guy was well known to be a violent crazy dude. He did time in prison and he had the cops called on him repeatedly.

but the press is pretending he was engaged in menacing behavior when the mob took him on...that he was actively going after these poor Muslims.

turns out the story is somewhat different....only one was Muslim. She apparently is an illegal, since her name hasn't been released and she has given no interviews. Possibly known to Christian, many of the max freaks know each other. And as it turns out he wasn't attacking her race or religion. He was telling her to go back to Saudi Arabia.

The girls were leaving and preparing to disembark, and their focus was no longer on the guy. They heard a commotion and looked back and Christian was fighting off the mirons who attacked HIM.

A whole carful of worthless idiots. Lock up criminals, lock up crazies, and quit harboring illegal, Portland. You deserve this shit for rolling out the welcome mat to criminals.View attachment 129542
the press is pretending he was engaged in menacing behavior
"pretending?" It sure scared the girls.
when the mob took him on
The "mob?" Really?
These three men stood up to

sorry I deleted the rest cuz my phone is wigging...i have to leave it like this..

here's the thing. Attacking an obviously crazy guy AFTER the objects of his abuse have removed themselves from the situation is FUCKING STUPID. Why further agitate an agitated dude?

Because these are idiot punk mobheads who think they get to physically attack people for saying shit the progs don't like. They weren't protecting anybody. The girls were leaving, they didn't even see the start if the fight.

Faggots got what they had coming.

And do not prate at me about how some about this guy's mental diagnosis. Plz.
Neither of us were there, so neither of us know what really happened. Yes, the girls were leaving the train and when they turned to look the fight had already started. Right? But when the conversation or whatever began is not mentioned because they don't know. Somehow, even though this happened in your neck of the woods, you don't want these men to be seen as well-meaning. Why not? If guys in my neighborhood had acted like that, I'd be proud of them, I think. The guys who responded don't strike me as ANTIFA nuts or anything. What's up with needing to turn them into the "bad guys" here?
yeah so if they had moved on...guess what, the narrative that these brave men were protecting them kinda loses it's punch. It turns out they weren't actually being hassled at the time the fight happened. Do you understand how self defense works? People are convicted every year for allegedly defending themselves from ppl who have posed a threat in the past, but who are not posing a threat at the time they're killed.

this crazy guy didn't pose a threat to the girls when they jumped him. They weren't protecting them. They waited until the girls moved on, then laid hands on him. Pretty stupid, and now they're dead. And he's back in custody...where he would have been before the altercation, if Portland cops hadn't abdicated their duties.

Fake news again and if not outright fake it was errors of omission as to the events that transpired
I wondered how one guy got the best of two, were these some limp wristed Antifa types who were trying to woo the girls with their chivalry?
oneif the guy is multi generational hippie whose mom named him after Merlin. One is supposedly a
n army vet.

So the guy exercises his freedom of speech, some other guys trying to show off jump him, and he kills them
Far different narrative than what was previously presented
and you arent going to see it broadcast. But you see how the headline has changed, and how they buried the information...
So that's why CNN-The Trump Impeachment Channel hasn't brought it up much. Normally they would headline something like this for 5 days at least.

So the guy exercises his freedom of speech, some other guys trying to show off jump him, and he kills them
Far different narrative than what was previously presented

Depends on what actually happened. Menacing isn't an act of free speech.

Also, if a guy of any race was verbally assaulting a girl/woman of any race, I'd hope someone would step in on their behalf.

Arguments do escalate, and sometimes fights break out beyond the original cause.

Still seems to me, these two died because two innocent people were being attacked by a crazy guy.

was defending himself.

The story in the Register Guard confirms that the alleged "hate speech victims" were preparing to leave the bus and had the vicinity of the guy who told the illegal Muslim to go back home. Then they heard a commotion, looked back and the guy was fighting off two or three idiots who tried to mob him.

The progressive moonbats thought they were going to kick his ass.
Fascinating. First....send him snacks. Second....put him in at the next GOP candidate for Congress.

Fake news again and if not outright fake it was errors of omission as to the events that transpired
I wondered how one guy got the best of two, were these some limp wristed Antifa types who were trying to woo the girls with their chivalry?
oneif the guy is multi generational hippie whose mom named him after Merlin. One is supposedly a
n army vet.
Yep....this was to be expected. The Comrades on the RussianW are denigrating the two dead heros because they need to defend and promote the murderer. This is the next step up from promoting a Congressional candidate who bodyslammed a reporter. Now promote someone who murdered a college student and a veteran.

no the guy was well known to be a violent crazy dude. He did time in prison and he had the cops called on him repeatedly.

but the press is pretending he was engaged in menacing behavior when the mob took him on...that he was actively going after these poor Muslims.

turns out the story is somewhat different....only one was Muslim. She apparently is an illegal, since her name hasn't been released and she has given no interviews. Possibly known to Christian, many of the max freaks know each other. And as it turns out he wasn't attacking her race or religion. He was telling her to go back to Saudi Arabia.

The girls were leaving and preparing to disembark, and their focus was no longer on the guy. They heard a commotion and looked back and Christian was fighting off the mirons who attacked HIM.

A whole carful of worthless idiots. Lock up criminals, lock up crazies, and quit harboring illegal, Portland. You deserve this shit for rolling out the welcome mat to criminals.View attachment 129542
the press is pretending he was engaged in menacing behavior
"pretending?" It sure scared the girls.
when the mob took him on
The "mob?" Really?
These three men stood up to

sorry I deleted the rest cuz my phone is wigging...i have to leave it like this..

here's the thing. Attacking an obviously crazy guy AFTER the objects of his abuse have removed themselves from the situation is FUCKING STUPID. Why further agitate an agitated dude?

Because these are idiot punk mobheads who think they get to physically attack people for saying shit the progs don't like. They weren't protecting anybody. The girls were leaving, they didn't even see the start if the fight.

Faggots got what they had coming.

And do not prate at me about how some about this guy's mental diagnosis. Plz.
Neither of us were there, so neither of us know what really happened. Yes, the girls were leaving the train and when they turned to look the fight had already started. Right? But when the conversation or whatever began is not mentioned because they don't know. Somehow, even though this happened in your neck of the woods, you don't want these men to be seen as well-meaning. Why not? If guys in my neighborhood had acted like that, I'd be proud of them, I think. The guys who responded don't strike me as ANTIFA nuts or anything. What's up with needing to turn them into the "bad guys" here?
yeah so if they had moved on...guess what, the narrative that these brave men were protecting them kinda loses it's punch. It turns out they weren't actually being hassled at the time the fight happened. Do you understand how self defense works? People are convicted every year for allegedly defending themselves from ppl who have posed a threat in the past, but who are not posing a threat at the time they're killed.

this crazy guy didn't pose a threat to the girls when they jumped him. They weren't protecting them. They waited until the girls moved on, then laid hands on him. Pretty stupid, and now they're dead. And he's back in custody...where he would have been before the altercation, if Portland cops hadn't abdicated their duties.
So you believe the two victims "jumped him?" And he was justified slitting their throats in self-defense? I guess it's a good thing they're dead then, huh, since they'd probably be under arrest if he hadn't managed to kill them.
This is all upside down, as far as I'm concerned. I don't know why you need to label them as progs either. Because they're not racist?
Anyway, you're right about one thing--he's back on his meds now that he's in jail and in a few weeks he'll probably be acting as normal as you or me. Let's hope that doesn't make anyone think he's "rehabilitated."

Guys says some not nice stuff to burka babes(wonder why he would want to do that) minutes after they have been separated by a considerable distance two guys get into it versus one and the two end up dead
Fill in the non emotive, factual only parts I am missing

Forum List

Back