It sure is expensive in Australia compared to America .

Fascism, the euro trash elitist and the crown has a bigger toe hold over there. They are working pretty darn hard to get that over here too.

It is because our workers actually work for a living wage. Though the real factor is housing, we have been going through an extended property boom, great if you own a home like me, not so great if you are a renter or trying to get into the market.

Civilisation costs money but then it pays off too as Australians have a higher medium income.

"In 2018 Australia became the country with the largest median wealth per adult"

Of course the cost of living is lower when you are a barbarian nation with so much working poverty like America.

How low can America go?

It is because our workers actually work for a living wage. Though the real factor is housing, we have been going through an extended property boom, great if you own a home like me, not so great if you are a renter or trying to get into the market.

Civilisation costs money but then it pays off too as Australians have a higher medium income.

And yet, I've never ever in my life seen one single product labeled "Made in Australia."

And yet, I've never ever in my life seen one single product labeled "Made in Australia."

You are probably using one right now, Australia invented Wi Fi.

How Australian engineers solved one of wireless networking's biggest problems to make WiFi - Create.

Shipping costs
But they raise most of their own food

Yes once again the only thing Fat Bob can think about is food.
LOL ONLY IN YOUR DELUSIONAL MIND JAKE,
really thats the best you can come up with ? no wonder Australia is so lame with clowns like you in it

Admit it Bob, that post took you 20 minutes because you had to stop typing every two minutes to stuff a slice of BBQ pork down your ever open gob.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back