The great Aussie space program

Bulletbob

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2020
Spce coast Florida

I just watched the space x launch from my front yard on of a few dozen launches I have watch , including some I worked on such as the eelv and the shuttle program over the years. I was wondering how the great nation of Australians space programs are going ?

How many men have you put on the moon or rovers on mars or satellites out of the solar system ?

The numbers must be huge as you Aussies claim its the best nation in the world

America doesn't have a manned space program any more.

If an American wants to go into space, they have to call an Uber from Russia or China.

If an American wants to go into space, they have to call an Uber from Russia or China.
No shit. You can't get to space when guns are banned. Rocket propellant is legal when gunpowder is not? I didn't think our overlords, masters, and slavebeaters would allow us to do that either.

I just watched the space x launch from my front yard on of a few dozen launches I have watch , including some I worked on such as the eelv and the shuttle program over the years. I was wondering how the great nation of Australians space programs are going ?

How many men have you put on the moon or rovers on mars or satellites out of the solar system ?

Will the Roofuckers be the first ones to put a Koala bear on the moon? Or will they just throw a Coke bottle out of an airplane and call it a satellite launch?

Will the Roofuckers be the first ones to put a Koala bear on the moon? Or will they just throw a Coke bottle out of an airplane and call it a satellite launch?

no but the Aussies might be the first ones to put a blow up O bung hole doll on the moon with a dildo

The Aussie space program, just completed their new rocket and trained their first astronaut.

1605309810560.png

maybe you need to read this goober, by the way I worked on the shuttle program among others , we have plans to put a man on mars in the works goober. maybe Australia can put a dildo in space one day .

maybe you need to read this goober, by the way I worked on the shuttle program among others , we have plans to put a man on mars in the works goober. maybe Australia can put a dildo in space one day .

If you want to put a man on Mars, you might want to learn to punctuate. It's essential to coding. A misplaced comma can determine if your rocket lands on Mars, or in Lake Michigan.

Elon, Elon wants your moneeeeey. He has a bit they sayyyayyy. He stays awake all knigggght. Gonna figger out how to take it all awaaaaay---aaa-ayyy.

It is true despite the general lack of scientific literacy in the American public writ large the educated elite have created a wonderful space program in the USA, largely in response to the Cold War and born from ex Nazi German expertise like Wernher von Braun who created the rockets that took you to the Moon..

Still even though a much smaller nation Australia has cooperated with NASA as the agency is run by that very small minority of intelligent and literate Americans so Australians can identify with them.

"Australia has been an integral part of every deep-space mission NASA has flown, going back to 1957 when it ran tracking facilities at Woomera. In 1962, CSIRO Parkes telescope supported NASA’s Mariner 2 mission. "

Last edited:

If you want to put a man on Mars, you might want to learn to punctuate. It's essential to coding. A misplaced comma can determine if your rocket lands on Mars, or in Lake Michigan.

O my a spelling and punctuation Nazi.
Like I give a shat lol .

Like I give a shat lol .

On Nov 10, 1999, through a minor programming error which sent erroneous steering commands to the Mars Climate Observer as it neared the target planet. The $200 MILLION spacecraft, obeying blindly like all true robots, the probe, metaphorically speaking, was destroyed.

Grammar not only saves money, it can save lives.

5a5c7f62c1fcc-6198246544-368ded1cc4-o.jpg

Like I give a shat lol .

On Nov 10, 1999, through a minor programming error which sent erroneous steering commands to the Mars Climate Observer as it neared the target planet. The $200 MILLION spacecraft, obeying blindly like all true robots, the probe, metaphorically speaking, was destroyed.

Grammar not only saves money, it can save lives.

View attachment 415890
O my its the punctuation police .

Forum List

Back