It seems there are actually people that want to leave a dirty planet to their children.

The right wing is for the Profit not the People.
That's because corporations are the people Republicans care about. How do we know?
Simple.
They tell us.
All you have to do is listen.

When are you going to address my reply to your Picher Oklahoma problem?

It is post 93.

I showed that your boring mindless partisan hate made you look dumb and that you were LYING about it!

That's because corporations are the people Republicans care about. How do we know?
Simple.
They tell us.

It is post 93.

I showed that your boring mindless partisan hate made you look dumb and that you were LYING about it!

Wow, you think you found some pollution you think wasn't caused by Republicans from 1880?

Turns out the article was written in 2006.

Hmmm, who was president in 2006?

One wonders............

Yeah those hippy dippy tree hugging earth day revelers certainly are dirtying up the planet
Bluegrass Pundit: Hippies celebrate Earth Day by trashing San Francisco park

fort_mason_trashed.jpg

It seems there are actually people that want to leave a dirty planet to their children.

I don’t understand it. If you have kids why would you want to leave them a dirty planet?

There are people that want to abolish the EPA. They say clean air and clean water cost too much money.

If you don’t have kids it’s almost understandable that you just wanna rip off the country for whatever you can get whenever you can. That is just a greedy person. If you have kids, what is it you’re gonna leave them? What’s your legacy?

Some people say that is stupid. We don’t want to leave a dirty planet to our kids. But the EPA is too expensive. And there’s plenty of air and water. We don’t need to fine companies for making them dirty.

Damn China, Mexico, Brazil and India with their polluting ways!

Build a dome over their countries to block their pollution and tell Japan thank you for the radioactive waste from Fukushima...

Oh, the Navajo Nation thanks the EPA for polluting that river...

Bruce, did you miss that our president has put fossil fuel industry shills in charge of the EPA whose marching orders were to undo every good thing the agency has ever done? Did you not notice the White House's budget proposals for the last 3 years suggested cutting the EPA's budget by 31 percent, 23 percent and 31 percent respectively? Even the anti-environmentalist budget hawks in the GOP couldn't swallow those numbers.

Trump's policy seems to be to scorch the Earth. I think he figures that if he fucks it up bad enough, people will stop caring about it and getting in the way of him and his friends making money.

so when are you all rounding up all of those homeless people across the country and clean up our country?

Yeah those hippy dippy tree hugging earth day revelers certainly are dirtying up the planet
Bluegrass Pundit: Hippies celebrate Earth Day by trashing San Francisco park

fort_mason_trashed.jpg

That must have been quite an event! I haven't seen a "Hippie
since 1969. Were they protesting Vietnam?
They're still out there they just have shorter hair and cleaner clothes now
they are now in DC and part of the swamp. one is named Sanders.

Simple.
They tell us.

It is post 93.

Wow, you think you found some pollution you think wasn't caused by Republicans from 1880?

One wonders............

Your reply is an epic failure, because what I showed that it was a problem that has nothing to do with Democrats and Republicans. That it was problem from day one and never addressed for many decades. Did you even bother to read the article I linked to?

Here is what it stated from Wikipedia:

"More than a century of unrestricted subsurface excavation dangerously undermined most of Picher's town buildings and left giant piles of toxic metal-contaminated mine tailings (known as chat) heaped throughout the area. The discovery of the cave-in risks, groundwater contamination, and health effects associated with the chat piles and subsurface shafts resulted in the site being included in 1980 in the Tar Creek Superfund Site by the US Environmental Protection Agency. The state collaborated on mitigation and remediation measures, but a 1996 study found that 34% of the children in Picher suffered from lead poisoning due to these environmental effects, which could result in lifelong neurological problems.[4] Eventually the EPA and the state of Oklahoma agreed to a mandatory evacuation and buyout of the entire township. The similarly contaminated satellite towns of Treece, Kansas and Cardin, Oklahoma were included in the Tar Creek Superfund site."

It was YOU who attacked the Republicans for it when your own link doesn't even talk about local or state government as being at fault for the mess. Which is why I replied in the first place, your words at post 88:

"That's a problem. We can't just pick up an move everywhere. And being in Oklahoma, wanna bet most there were Republican? Think people are still living there because they don't believe the lying government?:

You need to drop your partisan hate.

Simple.
They tell us.

It is post 93.

One wonders............

Your reply is an epic failure, because what I showed that it was a problem that has nothing to do with Democrats and Republicans. That it was problem from day one and never addressed for many decades. Did you even bother to read the article I linked to?

Here is what it stated from Wikipedia:

"More than a century of unrestricted subsurface excavation dangerously undermined most of Picher's town buildings and left giant piles of toxic metal-contaminated mine tailings (known as chat) heaped throughout the area. The discovery of the cave-in risks, groundwater contamination, and health effects associated with the chat piles and subsurface shafts resulted in the site being included in 1980 in the Tar Creek Superfund Site by the US Environmental Protection Agency. The state collaborated on mitigation and remediation measures, but a 1996 study found that 34% of the children in Picher suffered from lead poisoning due to these environmental effects, which could result in lifelong neurological problems.[4] Eventually the EPA and the state of Oklahoma agreed to a mandatory evacuation and buyout of the entire township. The similarly contaminated satellite towns of Treece, Kansas and Cardin, Oklahoma were included in the Tar Creek Superfund site."

It was YOU who attacked the Republicans for it when your own link doesn't even talk about local or state government as being at fault for the mess. Which is why I replied in the first place, your words at post 88:

"That's a problem. We can't just pick up an move everywhere. And being in Oklahoma, wanna bet most there were Republican? Think people are still living there because they don't believe the lying government?:

You need to drop your partisan hate.

partisan hate is what he needs.

I don’t understand it. If you have kids why would you want to leave them a dirty planet?

There are people that want to abolish the EPA. They say clean air and clean water cost too much money.

If you don’t have kids it’s almost understandable that you just wanna rip off the country for whatever you can get whenever you can. That is just a greedy person. If you have kids, what is it you’re gonna leave them? What’s your legacy?

Some people say that is stupid. We don’t want to leave a dirty planet to our kids. But the EPA is too expensive. And there’s plenty of air and water. We don’t need to fine companies for making them dirty.

Build a dome over their countries to block their pollution and tell Japan thank you for the radioactive waste from Fukushima...

You give every indication of defending filth. Is that what you’re doing, defending filth? Is that why Republicans defend Donald Trump? Because he’s filth?

You give every indication of defending filth. Is that what you’re doing, defending filth? Is that why Republicans defend Donald Trump? Because he’s filth?
you should learn to keep your opinions to yourself. you look foolish.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Anyone who uses any type of cell phone, computer, any battery in general is contributing to large scale pollution

Anyone who uses any type of cell phone, computer, any battery in general is contributing to large scale pollution

...which does not cost Trump any sleep, since he is doing his best to defund and shut down the EPA.

...which does not cost Trump any sleep, since he is doing his best to defund and shut down the EPA.
finally

The EPA is doing nothing about the pollution from mining rare earth metals or the throwing away of batteries.

The EPA is doing nothing about the pollution from mining rare earth metals or the throwing away of batteries.
now damn it, you just educated that bastard.

Forum List

Back