It seems that there are 2 types of Law....

Do you believe that there are those Above the Law and should be held accountable?

• No, i am a liberal, dont use my brain to think, so dont know shit about the Democrat candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, i am just waking up, moving away from the Democrat party because its candidate is dirty.

• Maybe, been watching and listening to alternative media, and I just cant believe this is happening.

• Yes, Hillary is a crook, Bill is a crook, and any liberal (R) and (D) is a crook, justice will come.

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Most of the US citizens believe in Law, and follow it, because that is the only thing that keeps "Society" from collapsing. Now this election has 2 candidates running, 1 side definitely a FELON of the 1st degree, the other has used to "HIS" best of his ability to stay within the law but amass a great fortune. Every time the other candidate opens her "PIE HOLE", she spews lies and denials about her past and how she even allowed 4 US citizens and 1 close friend(Chris Stevens) to be butchered at the hands of Al Qaeda, which she lied that it was caused by a movie, yet told Chelsea that it was A. Q. She has illegally passed Top Secret Messages over unsecure private server where anyone else would be thrown in jail for at least 5 years, yet she is adored by some people who visit this site and many others. The maker of this movie was put in jail for campaign finance law, yet Hillary's Clinton Crime Foundation has broken that law many times. There are many more crimes the Clintons have done, it is time for Justice to be served.

Clearly...Hillary is above the law and apparently libs, progs, and Ds accept it.

American justice was NEVER blind. The wealthy and connected ALWAYS get a different level of justice.

Remember? No one went to jail from the banks or government for cratering the economy...and the banks laundered drug cartel money too. In fact, the banks were enriched and empowered....but see what happens to a poor or middle class person should they commit a minor crime.

Great book from Matt Tiabbi...spells it out.
51QaC8AS6GL._SL300_.jpg

Clearly...Hillary is above the law and apparently libs, progs, and Ds accept it.

American justice was NEVER blind. The wealthy and connected ALWAYS get a different level of justice.

Remember? No one went to jail from the banks or government for cratering the economy...and the banks laundered drug cartel money too. In fact, the banks were enriched and empowered....but see what happens to a poor or middle class person should they commit a minor crime.

Great book from Matt Tiabbi...spells it out.
51QaC8AS6GL._SL300_.jpg

Morality and Charlie Rangel’s Taxes
Ever notice that those who endorse high taxes and those who actually pay them aren’t the same people? Consider the curious case of Ways and Means Chairman Charlie Rangel, who is leading the charge for a new 5.4-percentage point income tax surcharge and recently called it “the moral thing to do.” About his own tax liability he seems less, well, fervent.
Actor Wesley Snipes headed to prison for tax evasion
Actor Wesley Snipes headed to prison for tax evasion
Not always does money buy out justice. It is who you are, what you know, and how far you are going to make the liberals elites look bad that can keep you out of Jail. Wesley didn't play the game and he got punished for it. I bet he has now become a major donor to the DNC, so he can get that "Get out of Jail Free Card".

getoutjail.jpg

Conservatives and libertarians don't use their brains to think, so they don't know shit about the Democrat or Republican candidates.

They emote, they feelz, they don't think.

Conservatives and libertarians don't use their brains to think, so they don't know shit about the Democrat or Republican candidates.

Jake why are you out of elementary school again? I am going to call your truant officer and have you put back in. Or did your school close because people like you just didn't want to learn? Well when Trump wins, school CHOICE will be back and then you can finish your education. Until then, children should be seen and not heard.

Jake why are you out of elementary school again? I am going to call your truant officer and have you put back in. Or did your school close because people like you just didn't want to learn? Well when Trump wins, school CHOICE will be back and then you can finish your education. Until then, children should be seen and not heard.
And you are emoting and feelzing again.

And you are emoting and feelzing again.
Did you guys hear something? Thought not.

Bring back public hangings.
No way, the left wants the US to move more towards the European model, since Hanging can have complications, this type of execution is more preferred. I know there would be a mass migration out of the US which would make America Great Again. Viva la France.

guillotine.jpg

Most of the US citizens believe in Law, and follow it, because that is the only thing that keeps "Society" from collapsing. Now this election has 2 candidates running, 1 side definitely a FELON of the 1st degree, the other has used to "HIS" best of his ability to stay within the law but amass a great fortune. Every time the other candidate opens her "PIE HOLE", she spews lies and denials about her past and how she even allowed 4 US citizens and 1 close friend(Chris Stevens) to be butchered at the hands of Al Qaeda, which she lied that it was caused by a movie, yet told Chelsea that it was A. Q. She has illegally passed Top Secret Messages over unsecure private server where anyone else would be thrown in jail for at least 5 years, yet she is adored by some people who visit this site and many others. The maker of this movie was put in jail for campaign finance law, yet Hillary's Clinton Crime Foundation has broken that law many times. There are many more crimes the Clintons have done, it is time for Justice to be served.

:itsok:

I have no problem with public canings or indentured servitude for people who commit property crimes if they have no resources to pay for their acts. Putting them in prison is a waste of my tax dollars.

Forum List

Back