It Seems IQs Are Dropping Precipitously

When was King considered intelligent?
After "The Stand" his writing quality dropped of precipitously.

I'm sure he'll be very distraught to hear you say that.
Even though I obviously don't agree with Stephen King politically, his writing was still brilliant up through a few years ago. I haven't read his last few books.
See. PROOF PROOF. Conservatives don't hold someones politics against them regarding their gifts and talents.

This post is so telling on that. Libturds would destroy you even if you cured cancer if they disagree with one of your beliefs.
VERY true. Thank you. I don't agree with Neil Young politically, but I LOVE his music. The same goes for Pearl Jam. I disagree vehemently with Eddie Vedder's political views, but I really like Pearl Jam's latest album/CD. And Bruce Springsteen is another one. I think he's a knucklehead politically, but I like a LOT of his music, especially his early stuff before his Born In The USA album.
And I DON'T like very much of Ted Nugent's music, and I think Kid Rock is a total waste of musical airwaves. In other words, I think his music SUCKS.

Even though I obviously don't agree with Stephen King politically, his writing was still brilliant up through a few years ago. I haven't read his last few books.
See. PROOF PROOF. Conservatives don't hold someones politics against them regarding their gifts and talents.

This post is so telling on that. Libturds would destroy you even if you cured cancer if they disagree with one of your beliefs.
VERY true. Thank you. I don't agree with Neil Young politically, but I LOVE his music. The same goes for Pearl Jam. I disagree vehemently with Eddie Vedder's political views, but I really like Pearl Jam's latest album/CD. And Bruce Springsteen is another one. I think he's a knucklehead politically, but I like a LOT of his music, especially his early stuff before his Born In The USA album.
And I DON'T like very much of Ted Nugent's music, and I think Kid Rock is a total waste of musical airwaves. In other words, I think his music SUCKS.
And don't get me started on Kanye West...............

It's the intelligent (if not particularly brave thing) to do if you want to keep making a living. You don't stand up to Savonarola and his mob.

True. However, cowardice in the face of barbarism is just as unappealing to many, many American readers.

It's the intelligent (if not particularly brave thing) to do if you want to keep making a living. You don't stand up to Savonarola and his mob.

But to claim the moon is made of green cheese ... oy vey.

When the mob says the moon is made of cheese, you get out your crackers.

View attachment 356555

So that's what they do in Israel too, eh? When the mob tells you to jump, you ask, "how high?" and then proceed to jump from that distance onto their faces.

But to claim the moon is made of green cheese ... oy vey.

When the mob says the moon is made of cheese, you get out your crackers.

View attachment 356555

So that's what they do in Israel too, eh? When the mob tells you to jump, you ask, "how high?" and then proceed to jump from that distance onto their faces.

You can't follow the mob ... when the mob is heading your way with torches and pitchforks.

If one likes 'good writing' that never actually says anything then Anthony Trollope is your man, along with lesser modern versions of the same banal tropes like Sinclair Lewis' Babbit novels and Hunter Thompson's inane and shameless marketing to bourgeois Burb Brat doper culture with his pseudo-intellectual tabloid tripe.

I have an honest opinion. I like his older books, don't care for anything written in the last 15-20 years. Politics has nothing to do with it.

King is obviously intelligent, talented and creative. The thought processes of such people in coming to this "trans" conclusion would be interesting to hear. Having studied psychology, there is nothing found that would substantiate a necessity for joining another in his or her reality if it does not fit our own. That does not mean conflict with the other person. Two people can have different opinions, obviously. Insisting that another person conform to my perceptions is not something that would occur to me.

I have an honest opinion. I like his older books, don't care for anything written in the last 15-20 years. Politics has nothing to do with it.
That's kool. This was only in reference to the general hatred of anyone for anything the Mob doesn't give you permission to say without ruining your life and career.

It is a good thing when supposedly intelligent, well-informed, and exalted people say and do stupid things.

It encourages people to do their own research and to think for themselves.

To me, this "trans" thing is a wonderful political opportunity for Trump and the Republicans, to wit...

"Do you really want to elect people who believe that you can have a cock and balls, and still be a 'woman'?"

Kid rock is ok. Yes Nugent has sucked since the 60s, long before I had any interest in politics.

Oh and "what's a Kanye?"

After his motorcycle wreck it was all down hill.
Even his crap in the 1970's was okay but not great. I mean I was bored watching Dennis Weaver get chased by a semi-truck tractor...

He had some hits and misses.
But still one of the best writers of our time.

Forum List

Back