It is Now Time for the Races to Separate

Blacks are on the segregation bandwagon driving it

Black students demand segregated spaces from white students

Black students demand segregated spaces from white students - The College Fix
Yes you are the other side of the coin. Malcolm x is on the other side

Malcolm called for blacks to take their misery into white neighborhoods, I am calling for nothing like that. He is a violent muslim, I am a peaceful atheist who just wants to get away from this multicultural/multiracial nightmare.
I believe Malcolm wanted blacks to start their own business' and buy from each other.

You can't stop blacks from moving into your neighborhood but if you are rich you can assure all your neighbors are rich.

I think whites should have towns where they can move and blacks can't. Why shouldn't whites be free to live with who they want?

Crime and unproductive behavior should not have to be tolerated ever. At some point after X trials you conclude it is endemic to blacks and give up. Black and liberal scholars are so exasperated by black kids in school underachieving that they are now pointing their finger at black parenting in the 1-5 year olds. So just what the hell are whites supposed to do, raise their kids for them?
I don't disagree. Good argument for why sex Ed needs to be taught in school. Don't expect good advice to come from a bad parent.

And to think you cons want to take abortion away from these people?

Yeah, sex Ed has worked so well in the last 50 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ok then let their parents reach them and then be surprised when they are pregnant at 16

They already are pregnant at 16, sex Ed has done little to fix that. Where the hell have you been?
Oh I know what we are doing now is not nearly enough. What else do you suggest?

You suggested sex ed and it isn't working. I have no answer but you claimed you had an answer and now you are saying it isn't the answer. :dunno:

I believe Malcolm wanted blacks to start their own business' and buy from each other.

You can't stop blacks from moving into your neighborhood but if you are rich you can assure all your neighbors are rich.

I think whites should have towns where they can move and blacks can't. Why shouldn't whites be free to live with who they want?

I agree with Malcolm on blacks doing more for themselves, so why don't they? I think they simply are not capable. If you look at sports like the NBA, blacks took over because their talents allowed them to, Asians are making more money than whites because their talents allowed them to, so you can't tell me that blacks are being held back by whites.

Freedom of association is a fundamental human right, if I want to be with only people like me I should be allowed to do so. Forced integration at govt gunpoint is inhumane. Give me those enclaves free from the diversity nazis, cap my tax rate at a reasonable level, all good to go.

Liberal NAZIs will not leave people like me alone

Hillary’s rumored running mate, Housing Secretary Julian Castro, is cooking up a scheme to reallocate funding for Section 8 housing to punish suburbs for being too white and too wealthy.

Obama’s last act is to force suburbs to be less white and less wealthy | New York Post
That's my idea! Allow blacks who want to work to leave the ghettos.

Blacks make up 15% of the population. If your town only has 1% blacks, what up wit DAT?

Lots of blacks given a chance have turned out a lot smarter than you. Or are you saying you are smarter than every black?

They could be the way they are because of generations of abuse and neglect.

But it does seem black guys are genetically prone to cheating. Maybe overall they aren't as smart so what? I wasn't a good student either. What would you do to me? Lol

First of all we are talking populations, so that means statistical distributions, not anecdotes. You don't know 'how smart' I am and you must quantify 'lots'

All available data including IQ tests, GREs, SATs,, PISA, and most importantly real world results in the workplace point to consistent underachievement. That is what I mean by lower IQ, we simply have no other measure of such things.
All this can be improved but not in one generation. Or not in a year or even 4

educators have been trying for over 40 years

"Educators" don't change economics, history, social and cultural expectations, geography, crime, or family composition. Regardless, ultimately students deserve to be taken as individuals, not the embodiment of some arbitrary categorization.

Hillary’s rumored running mate, Housing Secretary Julian Castro, is cooking up a scheme to reallocate funding for Section 8 housing to punish suburbs for being too white and too wealthy.

Obama’s last act is to force suburbs to be less white and less wealthy | New York Post

Blacks make up 15% of the population. If your town only has 1% blacks, what up wit DAT?

all to often they don't want to work, and all you do is trash the target neighborhood with the influx of criminals

again, if the suburb accepts section 8, fine, but the suburb should have the right to say no to section 8

I don't disagree. Good argument for why sex Ed needs to be taught in school. Don't expect good advice to come from a bad parent.

And to think you cons want to take abortion away from these people?

Yeah, sex Ed has worked so well in the last 50 years.

Ok then let their parents reach them and then be surprised when they are pregnant at 16

They already are pregnant at 16, sex Ed has done little to fix that. Where the hell have you been?
Oh I know what we are doing now is not nearly enough. What else do you suggest?

You suggested sex ed and it isn't working. I have no answer but you claimed you had an answer and now you are saying it isn't the answer. :dunno:

I never said sex Ed is THE answer Papa. I said the unplanned pregnancy rates in ghettos are a good argument for teaching sex Ed.

And what a coward you are. I asked what ideas you have and you claim you have no ideas or opinions? Pussy. Tell us what you think the answer(s) is/are. If you have no opinion scram. Stop being an unkotare

all to often they don't want to work, and all you do is trash the target neighborhood with the influx of criminals

again, if the suburb accepts section 8, fine, but the suburb should have the right to say no to section 8
And many do! Richer neighborhoods.

They should only do this in neighborhoods that need workers. The city next to mine has lots of jobs and lots of low income housing/apartments

And many do! Richer neighborhoods.

They should only do this in neighborhoods that need workers. The city next to mine has lots of jobs and lots of low income housing/apartments

If I were a young single person with no criminal record who wanted to work my way up the economic ladder, there are literally dozens of ways I could do it in my locale. The problem is that young blacks are not motivated, a large fraction are criminals, and there are too many single moms. Blacks are self destructive. Mexicans come here illegally and find work, there is opportunity for those who are willing and able.

Lots of blacks given a chance have turned out a lot smarter than you. Or are you saying you are smarter than every black?

But it does seem black guys are genetically prone to cheating. Maybe overall they aren't as smart so what? I wasn't a good student either. What would you do to me? Lol

First of all we are talking populations, so that means statistical distributions, not anecdotes. You don't know 'how smart' I am and you must quantify 'lots'

All available data including IQ tests, GREs, SATs,, PISA, and most importantly real world results in the workplace point to consistent underachievement. That is what I mean by lower IQ, we simply have no other measure of such things.

"Educators" don't change economics, history, social and cultural expectations, geography, crime, or family composition. Regardless, ultimately students deserve to be taken as individuals, not the embodiment of some arbitrary categorization.

how would you know? you have no education

Have they? Ever go to an all black poor inner city school? I did. Well, there was my brother and this kid Kenneth

Ah, story time...

Here is how conversations with untwhore go:

Cuntore: "The 'races' are NOT going to separate. At every opportunity in human history the exact opposite has happened"

Me: You said racial separation never happens

Cuntore: No, I did not.

Forum List

Back