It is now a criminal offense to send money to the Freedom Truckers

And your illustration of this is a racist attack on an innocent truck driver that was doing nothing.

Your video has no relation to the topic whatsoever.

It reflects what okfine obviously wishes would happen to truckers who protest in support of freedom; what okfine might try to do itself if it wasn't such a worthless, cowardly pussy.

If Canada is successful in crushing these Truckers, then the clown show in charge of the US will be just that much more emboldened to apply the same techniques here in the USA.

Before you start making nonsensical jibberish about how we have a Constitution to protect us, just take a look at the last two years and lean to keep your mouth shut.

If Canada is successful in crushing these Truckers, then the clown show in charge of the US will be just that much more emboldened to apply the same techniques here in the USA.

Before you start making nonsensical jibberish about how we have a Constitution to protect us, just take a look at the last two years and lean to keep your mouth shut.
It is not gibberish to point out that the legal and political systems here look NOTHING like those in Canada. Nothing at all.

So, no. I see no reason not to point out the blatantly obvious to you. The extreme measures and infringements on our freedoms have been happening in the last 2 years and those are FAR BETTER examples of how and why things are going wrong here than the truckers in Canada.

Here, it is the corporations that the government is using to control the populace. Canada is using the judiciary. They are different and one does not reflect what is happening in the other.

Well I hope not.

People got the shot for a multitude of reasons.

Even those who are smug about it still don't deserve to die.

People trust...most people trust too much.

If there is definitely ONE thing I have had hammered home after all of this...NEVER trust your government.
I would urge you to look at the REAL data, to listen to the REAL medical experts, the odds are better than not, that a good 25-40% of all who submitted to jabs, will either die outright, or develop permanent dependency upon the jabs, and or rare fatal cancers. One other thing, not one jot of sympathy for them, they have collectively descended into sociopathic savagery, and there they remain to this very day!

Smarter, wiser people, such as myself, for years exercised impossible levels of tolerance, patiently tried to break on through to them, and have continued to do so to the point that now the nation itself has virtually tipped into psychosis. Let them die, that is nature running her course, there are very good reasons why we call it survival of the fittest! ;)

And plenty more truckers who are vaccinated are against supporting fake grass roots movements that are represented by white supremacists and fascist authoritarians...which is why you folks have to lie about what you are all the time....

Because the minute the cameras are off....yall fuck around and admit the truth about what its all about..

But you can't admit that....you gotta claim you are just fighting against mandates and stuff....

The trucker blockade in Canada has nothing to do with race. That's just retarded.

He is one of the organizers of the protest you dunce....

Funny how when the racism pops out -- suddenly someone who was one of the main organizers instantly gets minimized to just a "hanger on"

Problem is...there are tons and tons and tons of Neo-Nazis and white supremacists "hanging on" to this.....and it ain't because of a fucking vaccine mandate..

Funny how I never see tons and tons and tons "hanging on" to protests in favor of police accountability, justice reform, etc.....in fact, they usually end up protesting in against of all of those things...as long as those on the receiving end of that police brutality are people who don't look like them....

I know more about the folks organizing this than you do
You know what you've been told by people with an interest in making the protesters look bad.

And you swallowed it whole.

lol. I didn't even think of that. I should have considering I maintained aircraft and those tires are fucking dangerous.

Initial training has you review several instances of them blowing and cutting people in half. Quite chilling.
There's an awful lot of energy stored in a truck tire. If you let it out, it will not be kind to you.

So, this idiot leftist wants to deflate all the tires on a truck. So, given the air brakes are engaged when a truck is parked (for those who don't know, springs engage the brakes; air pressure disengages them)...you are NOT going to pull that truck. Add flats to the equation, and you've planted the truck there 'til the end of time.

Leftists are such idiots.

And plenty more truckers who are vaccinated are against supporting fake grass roots movements that are represented by white supremacists and fascist authoritarians...which is why you folks have to lie about what you are all the time....

Because the minute the cameras are off....yall fuck around and admit the truth about what its all about..

But you can't admit that....you gotta claim you are just fighting against mandates and stuff....

👆 Liars gonna lie.

I am sure it will be struck down by the courts -- if it is obviously against Canada's constitution....

Look up what Section 490:8 is and see if it has any merit

Your point is the government acted illegally?

Kinda makes the truckers point that there NEEDS to be a freedom protest...doesn't it.

Leftist rationalizing of this fact in 3...2...1...

Juliette, an 18-wheeler tire is inflated to around 100 PSI.

I DARE you to slash it.

1644530261311.gif

Suer, but Canada has laws against foreign contributions to political causes. You can give, but Canada can have the banks refuse the funds transfers
I’m wondering what kind of impact this will have on people keeping the majority of their money in banks. Just a thought.

Even something as simple as leaving out food and water to aid invaders.

If they were properly treated according to the Constitution and relevant legislation, then they would be facing much, much, much worse than mere fines.

Treason is a capital crime.
When desperate families risk their kid’s life by trekking through the desert, the solution is to stop it. Since it’s not being stopped by current administration, these are the exact talking points that should draw in more liberals towards backing conservative solutions. That’s how I see it. You are free to say kill all illegals Bob, and I will back trying to prevent deaths of innocent kids dying due to reckless parents. I am not a bleeding heart liberal but a realist who recognizes the need for a true solution. Stop all illegal entry. It can be done, it’s just not being done for various reasons.

Where is our proud libertarian Tweener when we need him?

finding no comment from Golfing Gator is disappointing but not surprising since its democrats who are abridging our liberty

When desperate families risk their kid’s life by trekking through the desert, the solution is to stop it. Since it’s not being stopped by current administration, these are the exact talking points that should draw in more liberals towards backing conservative solutions. That’s how I see it. You are free to say kill all illegals Bob, and I will back trying to prevent deaths of innocent kids dying due to reckless parents. I am not a bleeding heart liberal but a realist who recognizes the need for a true solution. Stop all illegal entry. It can be done, it’s just not being done for various reasons.
Return the migrants to mexico the same day we catch them and they will stop coming

Forum List

Back