It is now a criminal offense to send money to the Freedom Truckers

Do you know the surrounding areas of (hint) SOFI stadium? Huh buddy boy?
Maybe the truckers should just refuse to go anywhere near that area. Don't deliver anything, don't take anything out. Just leave the entire area completely free of trucks. Then the residents won't be scared that they'll start honking.

Yes, leftists tell us that not wanting the government boot on our necks means we're fascists.
  • War is peace!
  • Freedom is slavery!
  • Ignorance is strength!

Leftists are retarded.
CaptainObvious.png

Maybe the truckers should just refuse to go anywhere near that area. Don't deliver anything, don't take anything out. Just leave the entire area completely free of trucks. Then the residents won't be scared that they'll start honking.
Another poster mentioned parking trucks for 30 days in driveways and being financially supported by a multitude of supporters. More along the lines of a strike. Although a disruptive way to fight back against authoritarian governments, this would shut down supplies for many non-authoritarian citizens and workers.

If the Canadian government can freeze federal bank accounts of peaceful citizens (as opposed to having militant, terrorist, or criminal connections) the funding needs to bypass fed banks.

This is really putting a spotlight on how governments can dictate bank actions.

How much can we trust that US federal banks would not abide by any politically motivated freeze Biden’s handlers might come up with, beyond actual terrorist affiliations and the like? Yikes. I’m hoping it’s just my imagination running away with me today, but thats not too far out of the ballpark from what the current administration has verbalized and demonstrated with unnecessary mandates.

Last edited:
Another poster mentioned parking trucks for 30 days in driveways and being financially supported by a multitude of supporters. More along the lines of a strike. Although a disruptive way to fight back against authoritarian governments, this would shut down supplies for many non-authoritarian citizens and workers.

If the Canadian government can freeze federal bank accounts of peaceful citizens (as opposed to having militant, terrorist, or criminal connections) the funding needs to bypass fed banks.

How much can we trust that US federal banks would not abide by any politically motivated freeze Biden’s handlers might come up with, beyond actual terrorist affiliations and the like? Yikes. I’m hoping it’s just my imagination running away with me today, but for some reason that doesn’t sound too far out of the ballpark from what the current administration has verbalized and demonstrated with unnecessary mandates.
I wouldn't put it past the current American government to simply issue the edict and dare someone to challenge it. Widespread civil disobedience would be the only answer.

How much can we trust that US federal banks would not abide by any politically motivated freeze Biden’s handlers might come up with, beyond actual terrorist affiliations and the like? Yikes. I’m hoping it’s just my imagination running away with me today, but thats not too far out of the ballpark from what the current administration has verbalized and demonstrated with unnecessary mandates.
You are not imagining things, this is exactly what they did in Canada.

We have been declaring people that are not really terrorists as terrorists for over a decade now. Anyone the government dislikes is essentially a 'terrorist' these days and that gives the government the excuse to do whatever then want.

This is why I have been railing against the idea of calling everyone a 'terrorist' since this started. No one seems to care though.

So, it appears that the Fascist government of Canada cannot win on the message alone and have not made it a criminal offense to send or accept monetary donations to the Truckers Freedom protest.

This is what tyranny looks like and it is the very road that the United States is traveling right now.

Write your reps and Senators and demand that they put the Canadian government on notice that such quashing of freedom will be met with a closed border.

That won't happen until we get the House and Senate back into sensible hands, but it needs to be said to Canada.

If you think economic disruption from a few irate truckers was bad, just wait until the entire US border is closed to your economy.
Maybe al_canada has a patreon acct ?

You are not imagining things, this is exactly what they did in Canada.

We have been declaring people that are not really terrorists as terrorists for over a decade now. Anyone the government dislikes is essentially a 'terrorist' these days and that gives the government the excuse to do whatever then want.

This is why I have been railing against the idea of calling everyone a 'terrorist' since this started. No one seems to care though.
I checked the FBI list recently and learned about the size of the list and various categories utilized. Comparatively speaking, Facebook has their own watchlist, for anyone who might care. One thing notable is that numerous bands from around the world are listed. It’s a fine line to be a list maker/music critic who doesn’t approve of screamo bands, but some bands do cross the line, to be fair. I’d have to do quite a bit of research to discover if all of those bands seem to be legitimately placed on the list. If their past actions have been illegal it’s understandable. At this point though, I’m wondering if a few are listed due to their lyrics alone?

I checked the FBI list recently and learned about the size of the list and various categories utilized. Comparatively speaking, Facebook has their own watchlist, for anyone who might care. One thing notable is that numerous bands from around the world are listed. It’s a fine line to be a list maker/music critic who doesn’t approve of screamo bands, but some bands do cross the line, to be fair. I’d have to do quite a bit of research to discover if all of those bands seem to be legitimately placed on the list. If their past actions have been illegal it’s understandable. At this point though, I’m wondering if a few are listed due to their lyrics alone?
FB simply needs to die already.

I have no clue why anyone uses the platform anymore. It is a common phrase to say someone went to 'FB jail.' They are acting as adversaries with their customers but for some reason people keep crawling back and asking for more.

I have no clue why anyone uses the platform anymore. It is a common phrase to say someone went to 'FB jail.' They are acting as adversaries with their customers but for some reason people keep crawling back and asking for more.
Ditto.

I have a love/hate relationship with Fagbook.

Many of my friends are there, and many people from my distant past, who I never would have found again if not for Fagbook, and with whom Fagbook is my only medium of contact.

I have tried, many times, to urge my friends to join some other rival sites, but very few have. So, I go to Parler and Gab and SoliKick, and find commentary there from people I do not know, and do not care about, and then go to Fagbook, and there are all my friends.

I have a love/hate relationship with Fagbook.

Many of my friends are there, and many people from my distant past, who I never would have found again if not for Fagbook, and with whom Fagbook is my only medium of contact.

I have tried, many times, to urge my friends to join some other rival sites, but very few have. So, I go to Parler and Gab and SoliKick, and find commentary there from people I do not know, and do not care about, and then go to Fagbook, and there are all my friends.
Recent true story, as I have old friends and extended family who use it daily. I received an email indicating that I had a Messenger post from a high school friend. It was totally fake but appeared at first legit. I had heard of the scams but the wording convinced me it was from her. I responded with
a generic answer and “she” came back with asking if I’d heard about some org to get money. Yep. Facebook indeed is a loser type platform, but unfortunately some good people still use it. I opted out of receiving any messenger message.

Eventually, FB (seller of personal info without permission) will be replaced by a better more straightforward format.

Recent true story, as I have old friends and extended family who use it daily. I received an email indicating that I had a Messenger post from a high school friend. It was totally fake but appeared at first legit. I had heard of the scams but the wording convinced me it was from her. I responded with
a generic answer and “she” came back with asking if I’d heard about some org to get money. Yep. Facebook indeed is a loser type platform, but unfortunately some good people still use it. I opted out of receiving any messenger message.

Eventually, FB (seller of personal info without permission) will be replaced by a better more straightforward format.
Not if you all keep going back to it.

So, it appears that the Fascist government of Canada cannot win on the message alone and have not made it a criminal offense to send or accept monetary donations to the Truckers Freedom protest.
I assume you meant "have now made it ...."

Wow!

What has happened in Canada is unbelievable.

To think that pretty boy could turn out to be such a vicious tyrant!

Like many other people, I am shaking my head in disbelief.

I guess that late-night hosts on American TV will no longer be joking about how nice and gentle Canadians are.

Forum List

Back