It is now a criminal offense to send money to the Freedom Truckers

FKJmCcxXIAUM0S-.jpg
FLaolGHXsAUfEd1.png

Where is our proud libertarian Tweener when we need him?

finding no comment from Golfing Gator is disappointing but not surprising since its democrats who are abridging our liberty

Damn dude, I know I post a lot but it is not humanly possible to post in every single thread

And when you do show up you cant say a word against Trudeau or Biden

Terribly sorry, I responded to your post while taking a shit and did not have time to read the thread and see what the topic was. Somedays work just gets in the way of me jumping to you every command.

Not sure what Biden has to do with the topic, but sure I will help you out.....Biden is the fucking devil himself and he should have his balls dipped in honey and then staked to an ant hill. Is that good enough?

As for what the Canadian Govt did, it should be illegal for them to do so, especially since they are talking about actually stealing the money that people donated. It would be bad enough if they just stopped the money, but the talk of taking it would have me suing them if I had given any money

Terribly sorry, I responded to your post while taking a shit and did not have time to read the thread and see what the topic was. Somedays work just gets in the way of me jumping to you every command.
Thats ok

but dont let it happen again

Not sure what Biden has to do with the topic, but sure I will help you out.....Biden is the fucking devil himself and he should have his balls dipped in honey and then staked to an ant hill. Is that good enough?

As for what the Canadian Govt did, it should be illegal for them to do so, especially since they are talking about actually stealing the money that people donated. It would be bad enough if they just stopped the money, but the talk of taking it would have me suing them if I had given any money

According to what you just wrote, it seems you're still taking shit, you just changed the venue.

So, you do not think that the Canadian Govt is in the wrong? Why does that not shock me at all

Communists are never wrong, correct?

They would be right if those were violent protests, but they weren't. Trucker's protest looks more like a tailgate party.

Trudeau lied in order to invoke emergency powers to prevent protests.

This is his Ceausescu moment. Those who make peaceful demonstration impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.

Communists are never wrong, correct?

I am sure you think so, but no you are not correct.

They would be right if those were violent protests, but they weren't. Trucker's protest looks more like a tailgate party.

Unless of course you are trying to get somewhere on the road/bridge they are blocking

Trudeau lied in order to invoke emergency powers to prevent protests.

That does seem to be the case.

While I disagree with what they are doing it's not any of our business. We are not world dictators.
LOL, yea, that’s why when the Canadian government was ready to drop vaccine mandates, Biden called them up and ordered little Casteau to use the full force of the Federal government. Because “we aren’t world dictators”. 😂

Return the migrants to mexico the same day we catch them and they will stop coming
Indeed none of this catch and release crap as well as Biden’s midnight flights around the country, how lovely. I guess the good news is is the public is fully aware of Biden’s back to back horrendous policy errors. The Democrat party has almost been swallowed by the leftists. Liberals should’ve stayed stronger and more vocal.

Last edited:
Indeed none of this catch and release crap as well as Bidens midnight flights around the country, how lovely. I guess the good news is is the public is fully aware of Biden’s back to back horrendous policy errors. The Democrat party has almost been swallowed by the leftists. Liberals should’ve stayed stronger and more vocal.
And anyone who objects is called a bigoted anti immigrant

And anyone who objects is called a bigoted anti immigrant
I don’t understand why moderate Democrats aren’t speaking out against leftist propaganda. They still have a choice right now to save their party but I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Dogmaphobe said it best that the “liberal party” is not really the old liberal party anymore. Nothing whatsoever about the individual and the rights of individuals, it’s groupthink or nothing. Forget that idiocy!

Return the migrants to mexico the same day we catch them and they will stop coming
If it isn’t done soon, the United States is done because the crime element continuing to flood into the country will eventually outnumber governmental police efforts particularly on city to city basis with inept police response. Example: you hear the police sirens about 30 minutes (or longer) after a crime has been committed, like what I saw live in LA when a bus was set on fire on Sunday. The arsonists scattered like rats of course, but hopefully got their future mug shots on somebody’s phone cam.

Last edited:
I don’t understand why moderate Democrats aren’t speaking out against leftist propaganda.
Because they are afraid of the very mob they created

radicals who started the French Revolution began by beheading supporters of the king, but ended up beheading each other

Forum List

Back