US urges Canada to use federal powers to end bridge blockade

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
They warned us! They warned us that Trump was a fascist. Look at this fascistic demand!

Wait ...

Oh, Biden. Sorry.

The Biden administration urged Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government Thursday to use its federal powers to end the truck blockade by Canadians protesting the country’s COVID-19 restrictions, as the bumper-to-bumper demonstration forced auto plants on both sides of the border to shut down or scale back production.

For the fourth straight day, scores of truckers taking part in what they dubbed the Freedom Convoy blocked the Ambassador Bridge connecting Windsor, Ontario, to Detroit, disrupting the flow of auto parts and other products between the two countries.

The White House said Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg spoke with their Canadian counterparts and urged them to help resolve the standoff.

They warned us! They warned us that Trump was a fascist. Look at this fascistic demand!

Wait ...

Oh, Biden. Sorry.

The Biden administration urged Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government Thursday to use its federal powers to end the truck blockade by Canadians protesting the country’s COVID-19 restrictions, as the bumper-to-bumper demonstration forced auto plants on both sides of the border to shut down or scale back production.
For the fourth straight day, scores of truckers taking part in what they dubbed the Freedom Convoy blocked the Ambassador Bridge connecting Windsor, Ontario, to Detroit, disrupting the flow of auto parts and other products between the two countries.
The White House said Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg spoke with their Canadian counterparts and urged them to help resolve the standoff.

Wait, shouldn't they be tear gassed and shot with rubber bullets?

I mean, they ARE blocking streets.

Right, my pathetic white wing friends?

Wait ...

Oh, Biden. Sorry.

this reminds me of how the dems use their govt powers to shut down a peaceful protest on a bridge in alabama decades ago

Wait, shouldn't they be tear gassed and shot with rubber bullets?

I mean, they ARE blocking streets.

Right, my pathetic white wing friends?
if they were violent like the demafascist brownshirts that burnt down a church, broke into the Tresury building, attacking to over throw the white house, looted private business, and firebombed our juridical branch…yeah

The Canadians will give them some time to tire out. But the citizens and government will also soon tire of the damage caused by this stunt. And they will all get arrested and pay some hefty fines. And then the pandemic will clear soon, and they will be sitting at home feeling dumb with empty bank accounts.

Nice dodge! That's the sound of a shoe fitting perfectly, right there.
At this point in the affairs of the country I'm perfectly fine with the double standard.....That and I don't have to worry about truckers setting my car on fire like the black and Antifa rioters were doing.

27428159430_be98abde03_b.jpg

Seattle-Burining-KOMO-Video-1-640x480.png

At this point in the affairs of the country I'm perfectly fine with the double standard.....That and I don't have to worry about truckers setting my car on fire like the black and Antifa rioters were doing.

27428159430_be98abde03_b.jpg

Seattle-Burining-KOMO-Video-1-640x480.png
Oh look, someone cherry picked some stories and whipped himself into a sissy paranoid fantasy. I know you guys think this provides you cover, but I assure you that it does not. We all know where you are coming from. Even the sycophantic cultists that wink and nod know.

The Canadians will give them some time to tire out. But the citizens and government will also soon tire of the damage caused by this stunt. And they will all get arrested and pay some hefty fines. And then the pandemic will clear soon, and they will be sitting at home feeling dumb with empty bank accounts.
the pandemic is your demafascist policies and they won’t die down…as you have clearly suggested

Wait ...

Oh, Biden. Sorry.

Oh look, someone cherry picked some stories and whipped himself into a sissy paranoid fantasy. I know you guys think this provides you cover, but I assure you that it does not. We all know where you are coming from. Even the sycophantic cultists that wink and nod know.
the firebombing, violence, looting, and destruction caused by your demafascist brownshirts is no fantasy

Hell, I'll give it to you straight-up.....I don't give two shits about the "plight" of blacks in the US today because 87% of it is self-inflicted due to their own self-loathing.....It's not the Jim Crow era anymore.

Clear enough for you now Sport?

Hell, I'll give it to you straight-up.....I don't give two shits about the "plight" of blacks in the US today because 87% of it is self-inflicted due to their own self-loathing.....It's not the Jim Crow era anymore.

Clear enough for you now Sport?
I know you don't. Of course , the reasons you give are bullshit. You know it. You know I know it. You just don't care if people know you are lying. Because, dog whistle.

I know you don't. Of course , the reasons you give are bullshit. You know it. You know I know it. You just don't care if people know you are lying. Because, dog whistle.
Meh, you need to understand that it's not all that complicated. When I say I don't give two shits about the blacks of today "plight" then that's exactly what I mean.

No agenda, I-just-don't-care-about-it and for the exact reasons I stated.....Why is that so hard for your ilk to fathom? It's not like there's something mystical about it.....Jeez.

I`d rather see them be given the virus and the problem will solve itself.

Forum List

Back