It is going to be a long 2 years waiting for Obama and the Radical Dems to be OVER...

"It is going to be a long 2 years waiting for Obama and the Radical Dems to be OVER..."

It's going to be a long two years listening to you and other partisan nitwits on the right whine about having lost the last two presidential elections.

Right? Who said I'm from the Right?

I am a Registered Democrat, and have been for years.

I am a slightly Right of Center Libertarian, but at one time proudly called myself a Classic Liberal.

I am NOT a Conservative, nor Right Wing.

I am a Centrist, who is fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

I am an Ex-Democrat who is fed up with the Far Leftie Wacko Radicals and anti-white racists who have taken control of the Democratic Party and destroyed it, along with the American Middle Class.

-
I've read some of your previous posts. You are a right winger pretending to be an ex-democrat, and doing a poor job of it.

What ever happened to the "lame duck" Obama who was going to sulk off into the sunset powerless and irrelevant?

Obama has kicked his presidency into overdrive for what he calls his "fourth quarter" rather than being held prisoner by a Do Nothing Congress, he has seizzed the initiative and the executive branch is the only branch that is working.

Immigration reform, environmental agreement with China, sanctions on Russia and Iran, recognition of Cuba....all happening as Obama enters the fourth quarter of his presidency

Here ... let me help you:

The Executive branch is the "only branch working" to destroy America from within. (Well ... along with the far left elements within Congress and the Supreme Court).

Yea..yea

We have heard that for six years. Obama is destroying the country. Obamacare will destroy our economy. Obamas foreign policy will leave us unsafe

As Obama pointed out the other night....none of your predictions of doom have come true

And those "six years" of warnings are revealing themselves to be true.
You're full of shit. Whine all you want. Obama is still president, and that just kills you.

"It is going to be a long 2 years waiting for Obama and the Radical Dems to be OVER..."

It's going to be a long two years listening to you and other partisan nitwits on the right whine about having lost the last two presidential elections.

Right? Who said I'm from the Right?

I am a Registered Democrat, and have been for years.

I am a slightly Right of Center Libertarian, but at one time proudly called myself a Classic Liberal.

I am NOT a Conservative, nor Right Wing.

I am a Centrist, who is fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

I am an Ex-Democrat who is fed up with the Far Leftie Wacko Radicals and anti-white racists who have taken control of the Democratic Party and destroyed it, along with the American Middle Class.

-
I've read some of your previous posts. You are a right winger pretending to be an ex-democrat, and doing a poor job of it.

I am NOT an Ex-Democrat, I am STILL a registered Democrat, though I doubt I'll ever vote for another Dem Candidate.

Just because my previous posts are outspokenly against the Obama-Administration, does not mean I am not a "Classic Liberal", in the tradition of Thomas Jefferson, Teddy Roosevelt, and John Kennedy.

Just because the Radicals and Extremists have taken over the Democratic Party, does not mean that a large segment of the Democratic Party Base agrees with the Wacko, Ethnocentric, Far Lefties who currently have control of the party.

The Democratic Party has lost its way.

We need a SLIGHTLY left of center alternative political party, not far left radicals.

The Dems are over.

Its time for a new, centrist, Working People's Party.

-

Forum List

Back