Obama helping Iran to procure a nuke?

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Bob Menendez Obama s points on Iran come straight out of Tehran - Washington Times

Obama talking points on Iran come from Iran...I think Mennedez is the tip of the iceberg for the reasonable democrats. Obama's poll numbers will be in the 30's in two weeks. Obama's sheet has been removed. We now see Mr Hussein Obama's real colors. Someone tell me what Obama would do differently if he were not trying to do the deeds of Islamic Radicals all over the world. He is giving aid and comfort to the enemy by releasing known hard core radicals back into the world. This will come back to bite us.

I heard that Obama secretly earned a nuclear science degree in Kenya and has been using it this whole time to build a nuke in Iran. :eek:

No, no. That was Jimmy Carter with the nuclear physics degrees. Admiral Hyman Rickover admired Carter when he was a cadet, and steered him into the nuclear submarine program. He earned his nuclear science degrees at the Naval Academy, Union College, and the Georgia Institute of Technology. He was a reactor room commander on the Seawolf, the second nuclear submarine ever built. Reactor room commanders have one of the most highly classified jobs in existence. That Carter is a brilliant man there is no doubt. That he is patriot who loves this country, there is no doubt either. He just soiled his panties in the face of Islamic intransigence...just like this idiot in the White House now. What the hell is it about the left that they all want to surrender to Islam anytime the Muslim boogeyman says "BOOO!!!?"

As to Iran, they've already struck a deal with Russia to build several new reactors. As to Israel, they're sitting on a sea of natural gas. Russia is striking up a deal to build a pipeline for them that terminates guess where?

You're damn right he's helping them, and if he can stall for another 2 years they will have their nuke. Obama is a fucking traitor.

Bob Menendez Obama s points on Iran come straight out of Tehran - Washington Times

Obama talking points on Iran come from Iran...I think Mennedez is the tip of the iceberg for the reasonable democrats. Obama's poll numbers will be in the 30's in two weeks. Obama's sheet has been removed. We now see Mr Hussein Obama's real colors. Someone tell me what Obama would do differently if he were not trying to do the deeds of Islamic Radicals all over the world. He is giving aid and comfort to the enemy by releasing known hard core radicals back into the world. This will come back to bite us.
What would the Right do without the Moonie Times?

I heard that Obama secretly earned a nuclear science degree in Kenya and has been using it this whole time to build a nuke in Iran. :eek:

No, no. That was Jimmy Carter with the nuclear physics degrees.

Really? Do you have a source for that?

It's top secret, like the location of your brain.

Yeah ... best to keep the good stuff secret.
When I look for Carter's credentials, I find a lot of fuzziness.

Carter was a nuclear physicist if I'm not mistaken. He would pronounce it "nukier" though.

Don't be an idiot. There are only about a million credible Jimmy Carter links online. Go to Wikipedia for God's sake...after you sober up tomorrow morning.

Don't be an idiot. There are only about a million credible Jimmy Carter links online. Go to Wikipedia for God's sake...after you sober up tomorrow morning.

OK, so now I'm sober and I do recall saying my search for Carter's nuclear physics degree produced fuzzy results. I see you failed to produce a credible quote and link which supports that claim.

Libs position from the beginning was Iran only wanted the power...so they have been stalling for them ...

Forum List

Back