It is going to be a long 2 years waiting for Obama and the Radical Dems to be OVER...

Kurmugeon

May 5, 2014
New Mexico
So, I watched the State of the Union Speech.

The Arrogance, Swagger, Rudeness, and Disrespect to those not in the Radical Leftie camp was staggering.

I had to re-watch parts of it several times, in that the first time through, what he said so annoyed me I turned the sound off and turned away to other things for a while.

There will be no cooperation or compromise with Obama and the Left, they must simply be endured until they can be removed.

It was largely Democratic Party Populist Pandering on Parade. Not that the country can afford a tenth of the largess he is using as a lure.

But a Shinny Lure with a Hook, and not even an edible salmon egg or worm as reward is all it amounts to...

These promises of handouts to the middle class are hollow, and the assaults on the middle class workers will continue.

The Wealthy Elites and overpaid Government Administrators will continue to separate their lifestyles from that of the people who make their lives possible.

And even if 1/10th of what was promised ever comes to pass for the "Qualified" Americans, as a White Male, I will not be among them. Nor will my family be allowed to benefit.

Obama, Eric Holder, and the anti-white bigots of the Democratic Party will make damn sure that what ever else happens, the promised "Aid" will only go to the "Not-White" sort.

Not that the Radicals now in charge of the Democratic Party WANT their to be any true, lasting, relief or recovery.

The Radicals of the Bill Ayers and Barrack Obama camp are seeking the "Revolution" by the Cloward-Piven Strategy, and cannot afford to allow anything like a real recovery for a majority of Americans.

I am now more against the Democrats than ever. This transparent, false, mercenary, and manipulative spiel of populist promised goodies will not sway my coarse.

The Democratic Party has lost its way and needs to END.

But we still need an alternative political party to the old-guard-for-the-wealthy-only Republicans.

I believe it should be the TEA Party which replaces the Democratic Party, as the hope and champion of the working people.

But the Democrats saw early on how dangerous the TEA Party could be to their extreme shift to the Left, and they used every dirty trick and abuse of power available to discredit and destroy the TEA Party, and have largely achieved "TEA" brand destruction.

So, we need a new Brand, with a similar political goal of slightly left of center, working man's, limited scope and size of government political party.

It needs to openly embrace the centrist Democrats who are dismayed at and abandoning the now Radicalized Democratic Party.

It needs to embrace the low-mid Income working people of ALL Races equally, and completely reject any possible notion of official government differential treatment by race.

* Who is going to found this party? Who will be the founding figure head(s)?

* What will its "Brand Name" be?

* Can it formed before 2016?

* Could it be made from a reworked and salvaged TEA Party?

I can assure America of one thing, without a new, centrist, pragmatic, working man's party, America will become a VERY UGLY place.

-

There are civil wars raging all over the world, constantly, and the radical left in America thinks it can't happen here. It's what they want. Hate and rage is what they constantly orchestrate. They want to be wiped out, so let's give them what they want, the sooner the better. They're all traitors at any rate, who'd sell this country out in a heartbeat.

There are civil wars raging all over the world, constantly, and the radical left in America thinks it can't happen here. It's what they want. Hate and rage is what they constantly orchestrate. They want to be wiped out, so let's give them what they want, the sooner the better. They're all traitors at any rate, who'd sell this country out in a heartbeat.

Anyone who willingly walks into Civil war is a fool.

Now, a voting revolution, ...

where the vast majority of White Americans, and many non-Whites who are either resolute in advocating race-neutrality, or have ties by marriage into White Families who are suffering from the Obama Radicals...

or just those who understand that the Obama policies are completely unsustainable...

or we finally get our act together and refuse to allow further massive Democratic Party voter fraud...

or the wealthy elite in this country finally come to the realization that they will not prosper, or even have basic safety, with the Gap between rich and poor, brought on by the Liberal/Progressive policies, and decide to back sanity and political reform...

or all of the above!

And we toss the damn Progressive-Fascists out on their asses and keep them out!

Then we can start to rebuild the country.

-

Anyone who willingly walks into Civil war is a fool.

Now, a voting revolution, ...

where the vast majority of White Americans, and many non-Whites who are either resolute in advocating race-neutrality, or have ties by marriage into White Families who are suffering from the Obama Radicals...

or just those who understand that the Obama policies are completely unsustainable...

or we finally get our act together and refuse to allow further massive Democratic Party voter fraud...

or the wealthy elite in this country finally come to the realization that they will not prosper, or even have basic safety, with the Gap between rich and poor, brought on by the Liberal/Progressive policies, and decide to back sanity and political reform...

or all of the above!

And we toss the damn Progressive-Fascists out on their asses and keep them out!

Then we can start to rebuild the country.

-
Good stuff my friend.

"It is going to be a long 2 years waiting for Obama and the Radical Dems to be OVER..."

It's going to be a long two years listening to you and other partisan nitwits on the right whine about having lost the last two presidential elections.

"It is going to be a long 2 years waiting for Obama and the Radical Dems to be OVER..."

It's going to be a long two years listening to you and other partisan nitwits on the right whine about having lost the last two presidential elections.

Right? Who said I'm from the Right?

I am a Registered Democrat, and have been for years.

I am a slightly Right of Center Libertarian, but at one time proudly called myself a Classic Liberal.

I am NOT a Conservative, nor Right Wing.

I am a Centrist, who is fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

I am an Ex-Democrat who is fed up with the Far Leftie Wacko Radicals and anti-white racists who have taken control of the Democratic Party and destroyed it, along with the American Middle Class.

-

Great. Another zombie rooting for a political party like he's rooting for a sports team, never mind the damage his team is doing to him and the entire country.
You owe me reparations. $50K. So far.

They want to be wiped out, so let's give them what they want, the sooner the better.

Oh you bad muttafooker you. Be a LEADER of the revolution tommy. Be a leader and get'er done dude. You bad muttafooker you. KMA. before I LMAO.

Unfortunately, a Republican White House is not in our future. Not for quite some time to come.
With 47% of the voting public and 90% of the media behind it, the Liberal nightmare has become self-perpetuating.

Unfortunately, a Republican White House is not in our future. Not for quite some time to come.

Good god I hope you are right. A republican in the WH gives me nightmares. Bad enough they have majorities in the Congress. Hopefully that will change in a couple years.

I simply can't watch ANY of the dickhead's speeches. The douche-bag literally makes me sick. If his lips are moving you KNOW he's lying. He can't help himself.

What ever happened to the "lame duck" Obama who was going to sulk off into the sunset powerless and irrelevant?

Obama has kicked his presidency into overdrive for what he calls his "fourth quarter" rather than being held prisoner by a Do Nothing Congress, he has seizzed the initiative and the executive branch is the only branch that is working.

Immigration reform, environmental agreement with China, sanctions on Russia and Iran, recognition of Cuba....all happening as Obama enters the fourth quarter of his presidency

What ever happened to the "lame duck" Obama who was going to sulk off into the sunset powerless and irrelevant?

Obama has kicked his presidency into overdrive for what he calls his "fourth quarter" rather than being held prisoner by a Do Nothing Congress, he has seizzed the initiative and the executive branch is the only branch that is working.

Immigration reform, environmental agreement with China, sanctions on Russia and Iran, recognition of Cuba....all happening as Obama enters the fourth quarter of his presidency

Here ... let me help you:

The Executive branch is the "only branch working" to destroy America from within. (Well ... along with the far left elements within Congress and the Supreme Court).

The Executive branch is the "only branch working" to destroy America from within. (Well ... along with the far left elements within Congress and the Supreme Court).

Yea..yea

We have heard that for six years. Obama is destroying the country. Obamacare will destroy our economy. Obamas foreign policy will leave us unsafe

As Obama pointed out the other night....none of your predictions of doom have come true

Yea..yea

We have heard that for six years. Obama is destroying the country. Obamacare will destroy our economy. Obamas foreign policy will leave us unsafe

As Obama pointed out the other night....none of your predictions of doom have come true

And those "six years" of warnings are revealing themselves to be true.

Yea..yea

And those "six years" of warnings are revealing themselves to be true.

Hmmm.......didn't seem to apply in 2012 when the man you declared "The worst president of all time" soundly defeated the best candidate the Republicans had

So, what will you whine about in the following 4 years after they regain the Senate and continue to hold the White House?

With 47% of the voting public and 90% of the media behind it, the Liberal nightmare has become self-perpetuating.

The results of the 2014 Election say otherwise.

I think there are allot more people aghast at the actions of the Obama-Wing Far Left than you think.

If we don't stop the Massive Democratic Voter Fraud, it won't matter.

But we are not yet beyond recovery. It is a close thing, at this stage, but still, we can recover.

-

Forum List

Back