It is dangerous to use the term "mentally ill" which the fascists use

no, what I mean is that all of us are

disturbed , sometimes deeply... All people feel this way at one time or another
emotionally unbalanced bc of our situation or some idiot in his life

and I could go on and on but that's an example of what I'm talking about... In other words, no one is mentally perfect, save Jesus Christ who was/is God
No, not everyone suffers from mental illness. You continue to ignore and avoid what it actually is and what it does to some people. Including leading some to homicide or suicide.

It is normal to have some depression and anxiety but there are people who suffer from severe cases needing medical attention. That is mental illness.

Being bipolar is a mental illness.

BS

I don't show any knowledge of psychology? What..? Do you want me to spend a whole month writing out on the forum what I know about psychology?

you are loony tunes... Believe it or not, I have a life.

YOU are the one showing no knowledge

namely no knowledge of ME, yet you accuse away just the same...

sheez
We are having a discussion. We think.

But you seem to be unable to actually have one.
Why are you feeling insulted at anything we write?
Did I ask you what you do know about Psychology? No.
You clearly know nothing, in order to affirm many times that ALL People suffer from Mental illness.

That was never the case. It is not the case now, or in the future.

This is not about you.

It is about what Mental illness actually is and who is affected by it and how, and what they should do and where they should go to get some help.

Make it about you.

No, not everyone suffers from mental illness. You continue to ignore and avoid what it actually is and what it does to some people. Including leading some to homicide or suicide.

It is normal to have some depression and anxiety but there are people who suffer from severe cases needing medical attention. That is mental illness.

Being bipolar is a mental illness.
know what?

i don't CARE

The point I am trying to make (but some just don't get it or pretend not to) is that Once you open the door to calling people "mentally ill" and getting away w/ it... guess i have to spell it out to those who don't get it that our gummit is not our friend...

what if the gummit labled YOU mentally ill... said you could not have a gun. Then some pyscho breaks into your house and there you are facing him, no gun...

no, what I mean is that all of us are

Don't tell me about psychology and human make-up, I wrote a textbook on the subject of Applied Psychology, did you? But I get your notion and is doesn't conflict with what I said that everyone has their tipping point, just that some people are already half-tipped while others have stout ballast. :poke:

know what?

i don't CARE

The point I am trying to make (but some just don't get it or pretend not to) is that Once you open the door to calling people "mentally ill" and getting away w/ it... guess i have to spell it out to those who don't get it that our gummit is not our friend...

what if the gummit labled YOU mentally ill... said you could not have a gun. Then some pyscho breaks into your house and there you are facing him, no gun...
gummit = government?

Where is that happening ? In the country where there are more guns being sold, including to mentally ill people who have gone and killed multiple people, than the number in the population?

Mentally ill people are ILL.

Mentally ill people should not be allowed to purchase a gun. But too many are buying them, or getting them because of loopholes in the laws in each state, or gun festivals, or stolen.

The are lots of people who do not have guns when someone with a gun breaks into their homes. It does not mean that they are going to die.

Learn the difference between who should own a gun, and why guns do not belong in everyone's hands.

yeh, like i said

the violent ones

ONLY

there is not and never will be any guarantee that a "normie" will some day go berserk... Freedom does not equate to: perfect world
The last sentence is why we are having so much troubles in our country. The left seeks to have a utopian society in this life. It's not possible. A perfect society with our current human conditions is not possible. It's been tried many times throughout history. Communism and Fascism have tried and completely unsuccessful. Some religious bodies have tried as well and only end up bad. Jones Town for an example. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints talks about a 'United Order" in which all work and live on their needs and wants as well in perfect harmony. A group tried this in the 1800's and it fell apart rather quickly over some buttermilk skimming and cheese skimming. This will one day work when Jesus Christ returns and is at the helm of leadership over the United Order. Man cannot accomplish it perfectly.

The last sentence is why we are having so much troubles in our country. The left seeks to have a utopian society in this life. It's not possible. A perfect society with our current human conditions is not possible. It's been tried many times throughout history. Communism and Fascism have tried and completely unsuccessful. Some religious bodies have tried as well and only end up bad. Jones Town for an example. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints talks about a 'United Order" in which all work and live on their needs and wants as well in perfect harmony. A group tried this in the 1800's and it fell apart rather quickly over some buttermilk skimming and cheese skimming. This will one day work when Jesus Christ returns and is at the helm of leadership over the United Order. Man cannot accomplish it perfectly.
Of course, people like Surada will continue to try and push for a utopian society. She'll have to kill 10-20% of the population on the right to do it. But, hey, that's the communist-fascist way, right!

Forum List

Back