It is cold out.

The OP is the opening comment, I found the world average temperature link at wattsupwiththat.com

Call my OP climate change, no problem.

There is no observable change in our climate.

You think you see one, no, that would be the weather
You should look into Ocean Waters and why species are moving from warmer waters to cooler waters, like Crab.

Maybe no big deal in your everyday life, but the Life in the Ocean is not visible to you, so you might think, no big deal.
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 9.08.29 AM.png

I'm not calling this 'climate change' but I think it's necessary for scientists to study how greenhouse gases affect ocean water temperature and it's affect on ocean life.

You should look into Ocean Waters and why species are moving from warmer waters to cooler waters, like Crab.

Maybe no big deal in your everyday life, but the Life in the Ocean is not visible to you, so you might think, no big deal.
View attachment 874887
I'm not calling this 'climate change' but I think it's necessary for scientists to study how greenhouse gases affect ocean water temperature and it's affect on ocean life.

Do you think it's the first time this has happened? Are you not aware that climate is always changing and critters are always moving from place to place to get better living conditions.

View attachment 874887
CO2 is insignificant

View attachment 874887
If scientists are worried about oceans why are they putting tens of thousands of wind turbines in the oceans

If scientists are worried about oceans why are they putting tens of thousands of wind turbines in the oceans
Do the Wind Turbines affect the Ocean Temperatures.
This is about weather/tempature/climate.

Not about some crazy bullshit Conspiracy Theory about how the wind turbines are killing whales.

Do the Wind Turbines affect the Ocean Temperatures.
This is about weather/tempature/climate.

Not about some crazy bullshit Conspiracy Theory about how the wind turbines are killing whales.
Yes, the wind turbines do affect the ocean temperatures.

Why do you suppose the wind industry needs kill permits if the constant pounding of pylons into the ocean floor does not drive the whales into the shore.

You don't need to be a scientist to realize unatural noise will scare whales.

Yes, the wind turbines do affect the ocean temperatures.

Why do you suppose the wind industry needs kill permits if the constant pounding of pylons into the ocean floor does not drive the whales into the shore.

You don't need to be a scientist to realize unatural noise will scare whales.

I think it disorients them. That's what drives them ashore.

Stop thinking and show the data/documentation that supports your claim.

SO you say, Yes, the wind turbines do affect the ocean temperatures, whereas westwall just says...... I think it disorients them.

You guys don't KNOW.
That's a FACT.
For some of us, it is our life experiences and common sense that allows us to deduce what is factual.

Wind turbines are proven to change the temperatures of the surrounding areas.

No different than let's say, keeping oranges from freezing.

It is not exactly what NOAA reports, if it was NOAA would not use gradients nor adjust the temperature.

Instrument error of 1.5°? Bullshit. Instrument error today, is insignificant. NOAA makes claims as to why they adjust temperature. Yet we know why, because there is significant global warming if the do not adjust the temperature.

CO2 does not cause global warming

Do you know what a gradient is? ...

Instrument error of 0.5ºC ... do you know what that means? ...

For the record ... which temperature readings did NOAA "adjust"? ... I'd like to check the local newspapers to see how much shit you're full of ...

Thank you for agreeing with NOAA about current temperatures ... that is exactly what they report ... 14ºC ... what did you think they were reporting? ...

Stop thinking and show the data/documentation that supports your claim.

SO you say, Yes, the wind turbines do affect the ocean temperatures, whereas westwall just says...... I think it disorients them.

You guys don't KNOW.
That's a FACT.

Wow, that says a LOT about how you learn....you don't think.

Like, at all.

And then you demand I do likewise.

That's not how science works. I postulate a theory, then I observe the world and look for evidence to support my theory.

We KNOW that flicker vertigo affects birds, thus it is a logical jump to think that it also affects sea mammals.

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back