It is actually a "good thing" that Trump pardoned Arpaio

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As right wing politicians had to struggle to lamely "defend" Trump's racist remarks,not only after Charlottesvile, but also at the campaign rally he held in Phoenix, now they'll have to continue the defense of Trump's pardoning.....

Bear in mind that Trump's saner staff had to write the "pardon", excusing it because Arpaio is 85 years old and had been in law enforcement (sic) for 50 plus years......NOT because the racist Arpaio was correct in defying a court conviction.

So, why is this considered "good"????

Well, it shows WHERE Trump's true racist convictions reside.....and how much he wants to....at the very least.....hold on to his equally racist base of acolytes.

Bottom line: It is always good to expose Trump's racism.....

As right wing politicians had to struggle to lamely "defend" Trump's racist remarks,not only after Charlottesvile, but also at the campaign rally he held in Phoenix, now they'll have to continue the defense of Trump's pardoning.....

Bear in mind that Trump's saner staff had to write the "pardon", excusing it because Arpaio is 85 years old and had been in law enforcement (sic) for 50 plus years......NOT because the racist Arpaio was correct in defying a court conviction.

So, why is this considered "good"????

Well, it shows WHERE Trump's true racist convictions reside.....and how much he wants to....at the very least.....hold on to his equally racist base of acolytes.

Bottom line: It is always good to expose Trump's racism.....
racist remarks?

So....the same week Trump defends Nazis and KKK as....some are good people

He pardons a birther Sheriff engaging in profiling Mexicans.......Show me you papers Pedro!

I never want to hear again that Hillary is above the law.

It's easy for lefties to pin the racist tag on republicans. All they have to do is stop thinking rationally. I wonder why Bill Clinton pardoned the most notorious corporate criminal in history up to that time while he was on the FBI 10 most wanted list. As always the libs set the bar too high and it makes lefties look like pathetic whiny losers.

It's easy for lefties to pin the racist tag on republicans. All they have to do is stop thinking rationally. I wonder why Bill Clinton pardoned the most notorious corporate criminal in history up to that time while he was on the FBI 10 most wanted list. As always the libs set the bar too high and it makes lefties look like pathetic whiny losers.
How about the FALN terrorists that Clinton released.

Trump is as bold and as brazen with his bigotry and racism as are his idiotic supporters and most others on the right.

With this reprehensible, unwarranted pardon Trump has sanctioned hatred and animus toward Hispanic immigrants and other minorities, and once again confirmed his contempt for the rule of law – the same contempt Arpaio demonstrated for the rule of law.

With this reprehensible, unwarranted pardon Trump has sanctioned hatred and animus toward Hispanic immigrants and other minorities, and once again confirmed his contempt for the rule of law – the same contempt Arpaio demonstrated for the rule of law.

....and let me add that the vengeful and racist Arpaio had the judge (and the guy's wife) who sentenced him investigated because.........well, because how dare a judge sentence a bigot for his bigotry?

Last edited:
Trump is as bold and as brazen with his bigotry and racism as are his idiotic supporters and most others on the right.

While I agree with you Bone Spurs is indeed a racist, it is just as crazy to say that MOST on the right are racist. Just like when eighty claims that most/all lefties are racist. JFC this is part of what's wrong with this country and why nothing ever gets done!

How about the FALN terrorists that Clinton released.

That is what you equate to Trump pardoning Arpaio?

As usual everyone's wants to judge a situation while knowing little to nothing about it.
I am not thoroughly informed on Arpaio and all of his tactics and procedures, but I have seen several documentaries/stories/articles.
One thing that I can say is that none of us who do not live there can accurately judge this man and what he did. As unimaginable as it is, 6%-7% of Arizona's TOTAL POPULATION is illegal immigrants. Twice the national average, and on top of that huge numbers pass through the state going elsewhere.
Having said all of this, this pardon pales in comparison to the type of people pardoned by Obama that the media does not talk about.

While I agree with you Bone Spurs is indeed a racist, it is just as crazy to say that MOST on the right are racist. Just like when eighty claims that most/all lefties are racist. JFC this is part of what's wrong with this country and why nothing ever gets done!

In Clayton's defense (not that he needs any) he DID use the demonstrative pronoun, "MOST"........(not all on the right)

In Clayton's defense (not that he needs any) he DID use the demonstrative pronoun, "MOST"........(not all on the right)

Quick question, do YOU believe that horse hockey?

Trump and the Republicans have sent a clear message to our Hispanic population that it is acceptable for law enforcement to harass innocent civilians

Quick question, do YOU believe that horse hockey?

Virtually ALL of my family is republican, right wing.....and I WELL know they are not racists....However, they now very much regret backing this orange piece of turd.

You generalize way too much, however it seems to be the lefts way of trying to demonized their opponents. If you bring up race then you don't have to defend your position. Hey, but when you have nothing, you need to dig until you do or make it up. You do a good job of making it as you go.

Forum List

Back