It is actually a "good thing" that Trump pardoned Arpaio

Evidently, not many
She made a mistake based on a funny name and admitted it...r

What makes you think not many?

REgardless how credible is it that she remember clearly making that little piece of work, that probably took 15 20 minutes, when asked about it, what 30 years later?

She said that because she didn't want to be know as someone who was a problem for the first black president. NOt if she is working in Academia.

And anyone that works with names, such as writing bios, knows better than to make such assumptions, unless she is a complete moron.

To sum up, her denial is not credible, and thus your supporting argument that there was no evidence is debunked.

People writing bios make mistakes....comes with the business

Sure they do.

What is not credible is that she remembers such a minor "mistake" when asked about it 30 years later.

The bio is evidence that you said did not exist.

THat you knew existed when you said it did not exist.

That your OPINION is that it is evidence that has been explained away, does not mean that it does not exist.

AT this point, you owe birthers an apology for calling them racist, because the supporting arguments that you have used to

conclude they are racist have all been proved wrong.

Birthers are so cute when they get angry

Want to tell me about the fake moon landing now?

I'm not angry.

YOu've engaged in real dialog here, offering real supporting arguments.

That is what I want when I visit this site.

We've reached a point where I have countered your arguments, you can't come up with a real defense of any of them, and you don't have the moral courage to face or admit that, and thus you are moving on to attacking me.

Pretty much the best the vast majority of libs are capable of .

Actually, birthers are incapable of countering arguments
Any evidence to the contrary is declared a lie
But since they support Trump, Lying is an acceptable response

REgardless how credible is it that she remember clearly making that little piece of work, that probably took 15 20 minutes, when asked about it, what 30 years later?

She said that because she didn't want to be know as someone who was a problem for the first black president. NOt if she is working in Academia.

And anyone that works with names, such as writing bios, knows better than to make such assumptions, unless she is a complete moron.

To sum up, her denial is not credible, and thus your supporting argument that there was no evidence is debunked.

Sure they do.

What is not credible is that she remembers such a minor "mistake" when asked about it 30 years later.

The bio is evidence that you said did not exist.

THat you knew existed when you said it did not exist.

That your OPINION is that it is evidence that has been explained away, does not mean that it does not exist.

AT this point, you owe birthers an apology for calling them racist, because the supporting arguments that you have used to

conclude they are racist have all been proved wrong.

Birthers are so cute when they get angry

Want to tell me about the fake moon landing now?

I'm not angry.

YOu've engaged in real dialog here, offering real supporting arguments.

That is what I want when I visit this site.

We've reached a point where I have countered your arguments, you can't come up with a real defense of any of them, and you don't have the moral courage to face or admit that, and thus you are moving on to attacking me.

Pretty much the best the vast majority of libs are capable of .

Actually, birthers are incapable of countering arguments
Any evidence to the contrary is declared a lie
But since they support Trump, Lying is an acceptable response

You concluded that the only possible explanation for birtherism was racism, because of three reasons.

1. You said that no one challenged Cruz's eligibility. I posted a link to a major newspaper challenging his eligibility.

2. You said that no on challenged McCain eligibility. I posted a link to a major newspaper challenging his eligibility.

3. YOu said that there was no evidence that he was born in kenya. I posted his bio from Harvard, listing his birthplace as Kenya. That your opinion is that evidence explained away, does not mean it does not exist.

YOu are the one demonstrating an inability to counter arguments.

Yet despite your supporting arguments being demolished, you hold to your "conclusion", without being able to defend your supporting arguments, or offer new ones.

Which proves, that your conclusion is not based on any analysis, but on your desire to falsely smear and marginalize your enemies.

How many of those bios do you think that woman has written?

Evidently, not many
She made a mistake based on a funny name and admitted it...r

Not as bas as claiming you saw thousands of Muslims dancing in NJ though

I see there are no Muslims that celebrated the attack? We will never know how many approved because stealth jihad prohibits true feelings in favor of calculated deception. That liberals(progressives, and assorted fascist scum) recognize this makes no difference because their dis information is based on deception half truths and lies itself.

Fat, lying Donnie said he SAW thousands dancing

What about the ones who were dancing?(and there were hundreds) Aren't you glad they are here?

Forum List

Back