It has been a year since the 2 week lockdown to slow the spread

2 weeks = 52 weeks for many municipalities.

The liars in government told us 2 weeks to flatten the curve and that masks do not work.

Those who have blind faith in our government are really dumb.

And they are trying to keep the lid on the economy until 2022 so that the DemonRats will look good.

But yeah, 15-days to flatten the curve were just more of the Fauci lies.

The liars in government told us 2 weeks to flatten the curve and that masks do not work.

Totally agree.

You shouldn't believe them. You shouldn't wear masks or socially distance at all.

Lick poles to prove that it's all a hoax.

Let nature sort your life out.

Totally agree.

You shouldn't believe them. You shouldn't wear masks or socially distance at all.

Whats wrong with licking poles? Are you homophobic?

Last edited:

Totally agree.

Do you think the Constitution is the blueprint for the governance of this nation? What are your favorite parts?

7 months later…..nothing productive.

Just amazing.

2 weeks to flatten the curve!

Lying sacks of garbage.

Just imagine where we would be right now had everybody just listened and cooperated. Too bad all you Liberty fighting spoiled brats had to exercise your individuality.

They were wrong about that, but I'm sure they will get it right next time...

• It's just another flu. (Fauci)
  • The vaccines are 95% effective. (Everyone)
  • Don't worry, COVID came from nature. It isn't a Chinese bioweapon with a spike protein added to a bat coronavirus DNA. (Fauci, Dems, Co-Conspirator Scientists)
  • You can take your mask off two weeks after your full set of shots. (Biden)
  • Even thought the vaccinated can still get infected and transmit COVID, the vaccines provide robust protection against hospitalization and severe illness. (CDC)
  • Health care workers and essential personnel are the heroes in this pandemic. (Media)
  • We would never mandate vaccines. It would be unconstitutional. That's a conspiracy theory. (Biden, Fauci, CDC)
  • It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated. (Everyone)
  • You won't need boosters. (Fauci)
  • By forcibly vaccinating the unvaccinated, we can protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. (Biden)
  • You'll only need one booster after six months. (CDC)
  • In another year, we can probably get back to normal. (Pfizer CEO this week)

Some people have actually believe almost every line above, despite the narrative constantly being contradicted.

I guess they never heard the saying about "fool me twice..."

I suppose they are gullible. Did you know that "gullible" is the only English word you can't find in any dictionary?

8702be08e5c2a9a14fbf26cbbae2a370b44035b57799c25072d263376fb47f19.png

Last edited:

• Don't worry, COVID came from nature. It isn't a Chinese bioweapon with a spike protein added to a bat coronavirus DNA. (Fauci, Dems, Co-Conspirator Scientists)
  • Even thought the vaccinated can still get infected and transmit COVID, the vaccines provide robust protection against hospitalization and severe illness. (CDC)
  • Health care workers and essential personnel are the heroes in this pandemic. (Media)
  • We would never mandate vaccines. It would be unconstitutional. That's a conspiracy theory. (Biden, Fauci, CDC)
  • It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated.
  • By forcibly vaccinating the unvaccinated, we can protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. (Biden)

Some people have actually believe almost every line above, despite the narrative constantly being contradicted.

I suppose they are gullible. Did you know that "gullible" is the only English word you can't find in any dictionary?

Great post! You nailed many of the lies from the left.

Also…Dont forget that BOTH Joe Biden and Kamala Harris said they would NOT take the vaccine.

Those assholes started the vax hesitancy themselves.

• It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated. (Everyone)
  • You'll only need one booster after six months. (CDC)

8702be08e5c2a9a14fbf26cbbae2a370b44035b57799c25072d263376fb47f19.png
This is one of the most dishonest posts I’ve seen yet, you highlight perfectly the misinformation being pushed out there by the dimwits. Do you really buy into those bullet points or are you just playing political spin games?

Just imagine where we would be right now had everybody just listened and cooperated. Too bad all you Liberty fighting spoiled brats had to exercise your individuality.
You mean when Biden and Kamala told everyone not to trust the vaccine? Is that the cooperation you speak of?

You mean when Biden and Kamala told everyone not to trust the vaccine? Is that the cooperation you speak of?
Haha, that’s a lie, they never said that. They said they didn’t trust Trump. Try being more honest if you want to engage in a real discussion

Haha, that’s a lie, they never said that. They said they didn’t trust Trump. Try being more honest if you want to engage in a real discussion
They said they didn't trust the vaccine because of Trump.

Anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty knows exactly what they meant. That probably doesn't include you though.

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it, absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I'm not taking it," Harris said.

There it is for anyone but the terminally stupid to read. If Donald Trump says take it, Im not taking it.
So again, if you want to blame someone for the huge numbers of people refusing to take the vaccine, blame the current occupants of the WH. They said DONT TAKE IT if Trump says its good to go!!!!

Forum List

Back