It has been a year since the 2 week lockdown to slow the spread

Because of vaccinations. Involuntary covid deaths have been practically eliminated. People don't care as much about protecting those who voluntarily die from covid.
so its ok for people to go to mass sporting events and get covid, and then go spread it everywhere else they go.......

but not so in the work place?

odd.

so its ok for people to go to mass sporting events and get covid, and then go spread it everywhere else they go.......

but not so in the work place?

odd.
It's ok depending on whether or not you want people dying because of overwhelmed hospitals. The vaccinated won't be the ones overwhelming the hospital system. I've decided to come down on the side of overwhelming hospitals being ok, considering that unvaccinated Trumptards will be the ones dying at the highest rates of any group.

Now can we kill all the goddamn tyrants?

You should be careful. Since they stopped chasing democrat criminals, sometimes the FBI sends their people to meetings and message Boards frequented by non-democrats in an effort to entrap people.

thumb_fbi-foils-busin-fbi-terror-plot-17419054.png

Thank you very much for proving my point about some people, after being told countless things that are completely false, try to rationalize it with weak excuses later.

What's even worse, is that when they said these things, they knew what happened in the future was going to happen. They knew the virus would mutate. They knew the vaccine effectiveness would wane quickly. They knew that more tyranny was in the works. It was all planned. It was not a surprise. All respiratory viruses mutate quickly, and if they have animal reservoirs, there is no way to conquer them; they must run their course. This is why, even though we have had influenza vaccines for decades, they are only about 50% effective in a good year, less than 20% effective in a bad one.

This gullibility is widespread tends to be rather severe in Left-leaning people, significantly clouding their judgement. No offense, but I think you resemble that comment, and if you think what they are telling us now is truthful, I think you can expect a different story in the near future.

Regards,
Jim
That’s total BS. I showed exactly where you’re bullet points were incorrect or misleading and instead of directly disputing anything I said you simply dismiss it as a liberal making weak excuses. That’s a cop out. Nothing weak about my counter arguments, they were all based on fact. Disagree? Explain why and be specific

They were wrong about that, but I'm sure they will get it right next time...

• It's just another flu. (Fauci)
  • The vaccines are 95% effective. (Everyone)
  • Don't worry, COVID came from nature. It isn't a Chinese bioweapon with a spike protein added to a bat coronavirus DNA. (Fauci, Dems, Co-Conspirator Scientists)
  • You can take your mask off two weeks after your full set of shots. (Biden)
  • Even thought the vaccinated can still get infected and transmit COVID, the vaccines provide robust protection against hospitalization and severe illness. (CDC)
  • Health care workers and essential personnel are the heroes in this pandemic. (Media)
  • We would never mandate vaccines. It would be unconstitutional. That's a conspiracy theory. (Biden, Fauci, CDC)
  • It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated. (Everyone)
  • You won't need boosters. (Fauci)
  • By forcibly vaccinating the unvaccinated, we can protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated. (Biden)
  • You'll only need one booster after six months. (CDC)
  • In another year, we can probably get back to normal. (Pfizer CEO this week)

Some people have actually believe almost every line above, despite the narrative constantly being contradicted.

I guess they never heard the saying about "fool me twice..."

I suppose they are gullible. Did you know that "gullible" is the only English word you can't find in any dictionary?

8702be08e5c2a9a14fbf26cbbae2a370b44035b57799c25072d263376fb47f19.png
Want to back up your claims with some evidence... They just look like a list of lies right now..

Want to back up your claims with some evidence... They just look like a list of lies right now..
Hahaha. I already provided links to the older stuff (you probably had not seen it yet when you replied to that post. I found all that with just a quick search. I could provide better ones. I am confident my memory is not incorrect.

Here, I'll do one better for you and Slade3200 .

Here is a paper by Dr. Fauci...

He says, and I quote:

"...the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS." -Dr. Fauci

If you two do not think that is irrefutable proof that Fauci said what I paraphrased, then you are both brain dead.

You can easily find links for everything else. You should be familiar with all of this, if you have the nerve to say that what I posted is not true.

Later, gators.

Hahaha. I already provided links to the older stuff (you probably had not seen it yet when you replied to that post. I found all that with just a quick search. I could provide better ones. I am confident my memory is not incorrect.

He says, and I quote:

"...the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS." -Dr. Fauci

If you two do not think that is irrefutable proof that Fauci said what I paraphrased, then you are both brain dead.

You can easily find links for everything else. You should be familiar with all of this, if you have the nerve to say that what I posted is not true.

Later, gators.
Why are you trying to do one better when I countered every one of your previous points and you haven’t responded to any one of my critiques?? Just calling all the my counterpoints “weak excuses” means nothing. You should finish that discussion before adding another scoop of shit onto your pile

He says, and I quote:

Later, gators.
You completely missed the context of that segment of his article… try reading the whole thing. That paragraph you highlighted was specifically referring to the clinical consequences in regards to the fatality rate. He went on to say….

“However, given the efficiency of transmission as indicated in the current report, we should be prepared for Covid-19 to gain a foothold throughout the world, including in the United States. Community spread in the United States could require a shift from containment to mitigation strategies such as social distancing in order to reduce transmission. Such strategies could include isolating ill persons (including voluntary isolation at home), school closures, and telecommuting where possible.”

So yes, what you paraphrased was not accurate, it was a distorted interpretation of a paragraph you took out of context

Forum List

Back