It has been a year since the 2 week lockdown to slow the spread

"If the public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it, absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I'm not taking it," Harris said.

There it is for anyone but the terminally stupid to read. If Donald Trump says take it, Im not taking it.
Trump never recommended the vaccine. He tried for the first time at a rally a few weeks ago and was booed by his cult. Pretty sure he dropped it after that.

Trump never recommended the vaccine. He tried for the first time at a rally a few weeks ago and was booed by his cult. Pretty sure he dropped it after that.
He just put the entire project into overdrive to make sure it got done in record time.

Other than that, he never recommended it!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

revisionist history. dems are great at it!!!!!

They said they didn't trust the vaccine because of Trump.

Anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty knows exactly what they meant. That probably doesn't include you though.
Wonderful, i suppose you’d be able to show a quote or video of them conveying that message then

He just put the entire project into overdrive to make sure it got done in record time.

Other than that, he never recommended it!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

revisionist history. dems are great at it!!!!!
May of this year was the first time he recommended it. Unfortunately he also said it was fine if you don't: Trump Recommends COVID-19 Vaccines

If you're so proud of Trump's efforts on the vaccine, then get the jab you piece of trash

They had to keep the Covid drama going until after the election in Nov. Then extend it to distract from all of Biden's epic screw ups.

It is just amazing how we are a frog in a pot of water that is rising in temperature.

The fascists just keep skowly moving the bar.

This is one of the most dishonest posts I’ve seen yet, you highlight perfectly the misinformation being pushed out there by the dimwits. Do you really buy into those bullet points or are you just playing political spin games?

Hahahahahahahaha! I hope you read the definition when you checked!

You call me dishonest, eh? That says more about you than it does me. I may be incorrect occasionally, but I am not dishonest.

• It's just another flu. (Fauci)
"But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about." 1/21/20

"The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously." 1/26/20
  • The vaccines are 95% effective. (Everyone)
  • Don't worry, COVID came from nature. It isn't a Chinese bioweapon with a spike protein added to a bat coronavirus DNA. (Fauci, Dems, Co-Conspirator Scientists)
COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin
"We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin,”
  • You can take your mask off two weeks after your full set of shots. (Biden)
Biden: "Let me repeat... If you are fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask." This lasted two months.
  • Even thought the vaccinated can still get infected and transmit COVID, the vaccines provide robust protection against hospitalization and severe illness. (CDC)
Vaccinated Individuals Don't Carry Virus Or Get Sick: CDC
CDC: Fully-vaccinated people can still spread the delta variant

I don't really see a need to continue. Everything I posted is true, and anyone who has followed along closely during the pandemic knows it, but sure, you can pick nits about anything these days.

I even high lighted it in orange for you.....dipshit
I saw your link and what you highlight but neither say what your claiming. You either have serious comprehension problems or you are trying way to hard to spin her words.

Nowhere does she say she doesn’t trust the vaccine. She literally said that she would be first in line to take it if was recommended by doctors. She said should wouldn’t touch it if it was just something that Trump recommended… remember this was in the aftermath of trumps hydroxy, UV, bleach none sense where he free balled ignorant medical suggestions to to world from his podium on a daily basis.

I saw your link and what you highlight but neither say what your claiming. You either have serious comprehension problems or you are trying way to hard to spin her words.

Nowhere does she say she doesn’t trust the vaccine. She literally said that she would be first in line to take it if was recommended by doctors. She said should wouldn’t touch it if it was just something that Trump recommended… remember this was in the aftermath of trumps hydroxy, UV, bleach none sense where he free balled ignorant medical suggestions to to world from his podium on a daily basis.
word salad.

read plain English and comprehend it moron. If you aren't capable of that then fuck off.

you just "assumed" I didn't get the jab because im calling out the nonsense by the Dems. Your mistake. Just own it and move on.
My bad. You did something incredibly easy that benefits yourself and society. Congratulations on doing the barest of minimums. Good luck helping your like-minded peers they don't need to be vaccinated. Good luck spreading around Herman Cain awards.

Hahahahahahahaha! I hope you read the definition when you checked!

You call me dishonest, eh? That says more about you than it does me. I may be incorrect occasionally, but I am not dishonest.

• It's just another flu. (Fauci)
"But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about." 1/21/20

"The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It’s a very, very low risk to the United States, but it’s something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously." 1/26/20
  • The vaccines are 95% effective. (Everyone)
  • Don't worry, COVID came from nature. It isn't a Chinese bioweapon with a spike protein added to a bat coronavirus DNA. (Fauci, Dems, Co-Conspirator Scientists)
COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin
"We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin,”
  • You can take your mask off two weeks after your full set of shots. (Biden)
Biden: "Let me repeat... If you are fully vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask." This lasted two months.
  • Even thought the vaccinated can still get infected and transmit COVID, the vaccines provide robust protection against hospitalization and severe illness. (CDC)
Vaccinated Individuals Don't Carry Virus Or Get Sick: CDC
CDC: Fully-vaccinated people can still spread the delta variant

I don't really see a need to continue. Everything I posted is true, but sure, you can pick nits about anything these days.
Alrighty then, I’ll modify my comment to say your post was misinformed and inaccurate and trust that you weren’t intentionally being dishonest.

your first point was backed up by two quotes that didn’t show Fauci calling it another flu. They had little information about the virus in Jan 2020 as it hadn’t spread to the US yet and they didn’t see it as a threat at the time he made that statement. Trump was saying the same thing.

Second point, the mRNA were 90-95% effective against the original strain in their trials. The Delta variant changed that. The initial numbers were accurate reports of real stats.

third, we don’t know the origin yet, it may have been natural or from a lab but saying that the Chinese made it in a lab and stirring up that kind of hate was irresponsible by Trump. They didn’t have evidence to back it up so until they do it is a conspiracy theory.

fourth, they did loosen mask mandates after vaccines rolled out. Delta changed things. Nothing dishonest was said at the time it was said.

Your last point is backed up by the CDC and medical studies. Don’t know what point you were trying to prove there.

Hope that cleared things up for you… Please be more accurate moving forward

word salad.

read plain English and comprehend it moron. If you aren't capable of that then fuck off.
What are you talking about?!

show me in the quote you posted where she said she doesn’t trust the vaccine. Plain English, show where she said that

Alrighty then, I’ll modify my comment to say your post was misinformed and inaccurate and trust that you weren’t intentionally being dishonest.

your first point was backed up by two quotes that didn’t show Fauci calling it another flu. They had little information about the virus in Jan 2020 as it hadn’t spread to the US yet and they didn’t see it as a threat at the time he made that statement. Trump was saying the same thing.

Second point, the mRNA were 90-95% effective against the original strain in their trials. The Delta variant changed that. The initial numbers were accurate reports of real stats.

third, we don’t know the origin yet, it may have been natural or from a lab but saying that the Chinese made it in a lab and stirring up that kind of hate was irresponsible by Trump. They didn’t have evidence to back it up so until they do it is a conspiracy theory.

fourth, they did loosen mask mandates after vaccines rolled out. Delta changed things. Nothing dishonest was said at the time it was said.

Your last point is backed up by the CDC and medical studies. Don’t know what point you were trying to prove there.

Hope that cleared things up for you… Please be more accurate moving forward
Thank you very much for proving my point about some people, after being told countless things that are completely false, try to rationalize it with weak excuses later.

What's even worse, is that when they said these things, they knew what happened in the future was going to happen. They knew the virus would mutate. They knew the vaccine effectiveness would wane quickly. They knew that more tyranny was in the works. It was all planned. It was not a surprise. All respiratory viruses mutate quickly, and if they have animal reservoirs, there is no way to conquer them; they must run their course. This is why, even though we have had influenza vaccines for decades, they are only about 50% effective in a good year, less than 20% effective in a bad one.

This gullibility is widespread tends to be rather severe in Left-leaning people, significantly clouding their judgement. No offense, but I think you resemble that comment, and if you think what they are telling us now is truthful, I think you can expect a different story in the near future.

Regards,
Jim

My bad. You did something incredibly easy that benefits yourself and society. Congratulations on doing the barest of minimums. Good luck helping your like-minded peers they don't need to be vaccinated. Good luck spreading around Herman Cain awards.
You spelled "exercised your freedom" wrong!

If only everyone was allowed to do it!!!

why aren't sporting events shut down this year like they were last year?

You spelled "exercised your freedom" wrong!

If only everyone was allowed to do it!!!

why aren't sporting events shut down this year like they were last year?
Because of vaccinations. Involuntary covid deaths have been practically eliminated. People don't care as much about protecting those who voluntarily die from covid.

Forum List

Back