'It defies belief': Andrew McCabe reacts to IRS audit of him & James Comey

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
McCabe said an investigation should be launched into how he and Comey were both selected by the IRS for an intensive tax audit

Weaponizing goverment is horrible, pursuing this story though, will be a gift to Tucker and others at Fox News who have spoken out about government abuses against citizens. An audit is bad but not a heavyweight shot.

The IRS audit of the Tea Party, for which CNN and others had no interest at the time was also wrong, no (dirty, McCain was apparently behind it)? Maybe they should have also had consider what Trump and his family wet through during the Russia Russia Hoax, even to this day, with the new 1/6 "Hearing".

I was audited three years in a row when I worked at IBM. Courtesy of my creepy nation and police liars that have been looking for ANYTHING on me to distract from their abuses, criminals and pedophiles in their ranks that they protect. Not to mention that I KNOW the activities of these officers that I would deem a threat to America. It was not fun, but I knew I had nothing to hide.

This is why one must stand on principle and not waver based on politics or personal bias. What is bad for one is bad for another.

Stupid Trumpsters no doubt........ummmmmm
Maybe we should audit all the people engaged in the Illegal Wuhan BIOWeapons facility like PROFIT FAUCI, then Audit everyone involved in financing the Russian Collusion Hoax like Obama, Biden and Clinton, and then for good measure Audit everyone including Dead McCain's ass involved in Uranium One-Rosatom deal.

Lastly for the cherry on top, we should make the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop and Anthony Weiner's laptop public and audit everyone involved in Burisma in Ukraine like Pelosi, Romney, Biden, and Kerry.

Also for bonus points, I want Seth Rich's Murder and associate police report and autopsy made public and I want sworn testimony from The Pakistani Hackers employed by Clinton, Julian Assange and Kim.com.

Let's start there since we had 6 years straight of Get Trump and we got him now, and just uncovered Lie after Democrat Lie and Treason.

Then let's hang some people and put in on National TV.

Then I want to interview the brass in the FBI and DOJ and ask why they committed FISA Fraud and knowingly harassed president Trump and pursued a fake investigation against him despite knowing the allegations by The Obama regime and Clinton campaign were false.

Then I want DNC phone records and emails as well as transcripts texts and emails from Pelosi and company for January 6th.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back