It could take a decade to undo damage to the Republican Party caused by Fox News promoting election fraud claims, says former GOP official

In-person voting would apply to everyone

It can only be partisan if democrats are doing all the cheating through mail-in ballots
The only reason you think that mail in balloting is bad is because you think that libs are cheating. The only reason you think libs are cheating is because libs win elections.

So it has nothing to do with election security and everything to do with you being unable to accept the outcomes of elections.

The only reason you think that mail in balloting is bad is because you think that libs are cheating. The only reason you think libs are cheating is because libs win elections.

So it has nothing to do with election security and everything to do with you being unable to accept the outcomes of elections.
The reason he thinks libs are cheating is the fact that they get caught cheatings time after time after time. Why are Dims always trying to make it easier to cheat? Because they are sleazy dishonest cheaters.

The election was stolen. No rational observer believes otherwise. It was stolen through misfeasance by the Media, armies of billionaire-funded campaign workers mining ghettos, nursing homes, and homeless encampments, illegal ballot harvesting, illegal and unconstitutional (state constitutions) rules changes attributed to the Pandemic, but intended to promote ballot shenanigans, and of course,, just enough pure fraud to make it interesting.

But the amount of PROVABLE fraud, by itself, was not sufficient to sway the election, one way or another.

But this distinction is too subtle for most Leftists to comprehend.

Wah, Wah, Wah.......

In 1957 and then in 1964, this crap was tried by the real group behind all this. It's the same group that hijacked the Tea Party that I am one of the earliest members. Then they hijacked the Republican Party. BTW, Rump was raised by this group. The Conservatives caved and in the first time in History, the John Birch Society was allowed to take charge. Yah, I know, they deny being JBSers just like they did in 1964. In 1957, they didn't lie about themselves, just everyone else. Conservatives need to send them back under the rocks where they crawled out of.
I wonder at times if trump's ultimate goal is to destroy the GOP? He seems to be doing a pretty good job of it.

The reason he thinks libs are cheating is the fact that they get caught cheatings time after time after time. Why are Dims always trying to make it easier to cheat? Because they are sleazy dishonest cheaters.
Republicans are caught cheating time after time too you know.

Or maybe you don't because you are a partisan hack in an information bubble.

I wonder at times if trump's ultimate goal is to destroy the GOP? He seems to be doing a pretty good job of it.

The point is, the JBS tried to destroy it in 57 and again, in 64. Rump was in Grade School and Middle School at those times. His Daddy, Fred was one of the early members of the John Birch Society who tried to destroy a REPUBLICAN led government. The way that the JBS kids are raised is for them to follow in Pappas shoes. There is no doubt that Rump has done his worst to destroy America.

So your answer is based entirely on personal prejudice and partisanship, not on facts.

Maybe you should take note of the changes in the election rules in 2020.

Severly limit cheating from mail-in balloting and do in person voting with ID. Republicans are for it, Democrats are not. Can you guess why? Is it because Democrats don’t have ID’s or any way to get to the voting booth?

I don't think it's even an issue one way or the other. His only priority is his own aggrandizement and his own profound neediness.

The GQP base was an easy mark, he ran with it, and it worked. I doubt he gives a shit what happens to the party.

Maybe you should take note of the changes in the election rules in 2020.

Severly limit cheating from mail-in balloting and do in person voting with ID. Republicans are for it, Democrats are not. Can you guess why? Is it because Democrats don’t have ID’s or any way to get to the voting booth?
Republicans aren't doing away with mail in balloting. That's simply not happening.

Cheating is exceedingly rare. You can't severely limit something which is already severely limited. This isn't about security. It's about doing whatever you think will help you win elections.

The point is, the JBS tried to destroy it in 57 and again, in 64. Rump was in Grade School and Middle School at those times. His Daddy, Fred was one of the early members of the John Birch Society who tried to destroy a REPUBLICAN led government. The way that the JBS kids are raised is for them to follow in Pappas shoes. There is no doubt that Rump has done his worst to destroy America.
Give him another four years and he will complete the job. The contrast between Biden on the world stage and trump in Helsinki is startling. And yet, trump's cult drools over his every word.

From my link above:

Trump’s refusal to rebuke Putin and his unwillingness to defend the conclusions of his own intelligence agencies reverberated through the country and Europe. For European allies, it was a public demonstration that Trump wouldn’t stand up to Putin’s actions and sowed doubts that Trump would be willing to back up the U.S. obligations under Article 5 of NATO’s treaty to defend Europe in the face of a Russian attack.

U.S. President Joe Biden waves upon arrival in Helsinki, Finland, on July 12. (Kevin Lamarque—Reuters)

U.S. President Joe Biden waves upon arrival in Helsinki, Finland, on July 12.

Kevin Lamarque—Reuters
Biden’s visit to Finland five years later, with both Finland and Sweden joining NATO, and the treaty signatories increasing military support for Ukraine, provides a striking contrast to his predecessor’s 2018 visit, showing how much repair work Biden has presided over since taking over the White House from Trump.

Republicans aren't doing away with mail in balloting. That's simply not happening.

Cheating is exceedingly rare. You can't severely limit something which is already severely limited. This isn't about security. It's about doing whatever you think will help you win elections.

Is it more secure to have someone come to the poll with an ID and vote in person? Why do other countries vote this way? I think the answer is pretty obvious.

Is it more secure to have someone come to the poll with an ID and vote in person? Why do other countries vote this way? I think the answer is pretty obvious.
It's overkill. It's a solution for a problem that doesn't exist. That's because "security" is just pretext.

It's overkill. It's a solution for a problem that doesn't exist. That's because "security" is just pretext.

Then lets go back to the pre-pandemic voting rules? You ok with that? My guess is no.

Then lets go back to the pre-pandemic voting rules? You ok with that? My guess is no.
I don’t know what you mean by that because the rules were different all over the country before during and after pandemic.

As long as we are saying let’s do it like other countries, I saw we go to voting by phone like in Estonia.

Progs are never going to convince half the population or so that they did not usurp the rules at least to win elections. Progs have found the golden key to win. In the end we all will lose. And at least the half you cannot stand will get to see a measure of vengeance as Progs will be in the same nasty situation. The elites are laughing at the citizens as they front to them some of the worst people possible in elections. The current federal administration is the worst in American history.

Forum List

Back