It could take a decade to undo damage to the Republican Party caused by Fox News promoting election fraud claims, says former GOP official

Who is "we"? Republicans aren't getting rid of absentee balloting. Election security is just pretext to pass laws that make it more likely for Republicans to win elections. The elections are secure. Your passing laws to "fix" a problem which doesn't really exist.

Wrong. Mass mail in balloting is full of potential fraud, but it is very difficult to prove on a mass scale. This is exactly why Democrats are in love with it. It also allows ballot harvesting, which I also don’t agree with because it is ripe with fraud that can’t be easily proven on a mass scale.

The fact that you see this as a "libs stealing elections" problem shows that it's not really about security, it's about your partisan ego and being unable to accept electoral losses.
I do have the partisan attitude that I dont want libs stealing elections

If thats wrong in your opinion so be it

Wrong. Mass mail in balloting is full of potential fraud, but it is very difficult to prove on a mass scale. This is exactly why Democrats are in love with it. It also allows ballot harvesting, which I also don’t agree with because it is ripe with fraud that can’t be easily proven on a mass scale.
Republicans were in love with it for many years because it's been used predominantly by older Americans who vote more reliably Republican. Florida votes extensively by mail.

Republicans aren't getting rid of absentee balloting in Florida or anywhere they feel safe. If Republicans think that restricting absentee ballots will help them, then they'll try to restrict it, like maybe Georgia.

We both know this has little to do with election security and everything to do with winning elections. Let's be honest.

I do have the partisan attitude that I dont want libs stealing elections

If thats wrong in your opinion so be it
But you're okay with conservatives stealing elections? Why just the concern about the "libs"?

Because you've only said that your worried about libs stealing elections.
No

I said I want in-person rather than absentee voting

That means libs and conservatives have physically vote in person

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
“Republican former Lt. gov. of Georgia Geoff Duncan said it would take a decade to undo the damage to the GOP caused by Fox News in allegedly promoting conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.”

The problem is that Republicans don’t believe the GOP has been damaged by Fox ‘news’ promoting election lies.
F0BQZB~1.JPG

No

I said I want in-person rather than absentee voting

That means libs and conservatives have physically vote in person
And you want that because you think that libs are stealing elections.

Which provides evidence that you don't think that Republicans are stealing elections.

“Republican former Lt. gov. of Georgia Geoff Duncan said it would take a decade to undo the damage to the GOP caused by Fox News in allegedly promoting conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.”

The problem is that Republicans don’t believe the GOP has been damaged by Fox ‘news’ promoting election lies.

And you want that because you think that libs are stealing elections.

Which provides evidence that you don't think that Republicans are stealing elections.
I wanted it long before the 2020 election

Yes, I do think libs are winning elections by cheating

But sooner or later repubs will refine their game and become bigger and better cheaters themselves

Then guns and violence will decide who runs the country

Something I want to avoid

I wanted it long before the 2020 election

Yes, I do think libs are winning elections by cheating

But sooner or later repubs will refine their game and become bigger and better cheaters themselves

Then guns and violence will decide who runs the country

Something I want to avoid
So why don't you think that Republicans have used mass mail in voting for widespread fraud in the past? Perhaps Trump won in 2016 because of widespread mail in voter fraud.

So why don't you think that Republicans have used mass mail in voting for widespread fraud in the past? Perhaps Trump won in 2016 because of widespread mail in voter fraud.
Dems thought of it first and are naturally better cheaters

But any game libs can invent conservatives can learn to play

Dems thought of it first and are naturally better cheaters

But any game libs can invent conservatives can learn to play
So your answer is based entirely on personal prejudice and partisanship, not on facts.

They reported on THEORIES that millions of people had. That is called "news". I remember people having questions; not journalists making difinitive statements.

Its based on common sense
It's based on nothing but partisanship which proves my point. This isn't about election security and the only reason your upset is that you want an excuse to support your desired outcome.

It's based on nothing but partisanship which proves my point. This isn't about election security and the only reason your upset is that you want an excuse to support your desired outcome.
In-person voting would apply to everyone

It can only be partisan if democrats are doing all the cheating through mail-in ballots

Forum List

Back