It could take a decade to undo damage to the Republican Party caused by Fox News promoting election fraud claims, says former GOP official

Normally I promote the opinion that Democrats are horrible people. But every now and then I become heartened when a nice Dem like the OP actually takes his or her time to try and help us right wingers out. "A problem with Fox News??!? OH NO!!! Well, thank you Mr. C Clayton Jones. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!!!! I know you are only looking out for our best interests!!!"

What hog shit. Any time I hear some leftist puke analyzing our politics I laugh.

Well, analyze this:

Name one left leaning news media that had to pay $787 million for defamation of fake news?

Name one Democrat US President who is or has been under indictment?

Not to mention;

crimisBypresident.png

Your unwarranted, wrong-headed opposition to voting by mail is based on your belief that most Democrats vote by mail; eliminate voting by mail and you eliminate Democratic votes.
I know that repubs vote by mail too

And even though dems are the biggest cheaters the repubs will eventually catch up

Which will further degrade the values America was founded on

The only reason you think that mail in balloting is bad is because you think that libs are cheating. The only reason you think libs are cheating is because libs win elections.

So it has nothing to do with election security and everything to do with you being unable to accept the outcomes of elections.
Whatever you think
my reasons are, mail-in voting is susceptible to cheating

Whatever you think
my reasons are, mail-in voting is susceptible to cheating
You think republicans will win more elections if you take it away. That’s the reason. Everything else is a rationalization.

No, not at all and there wasn’t no trace, just not enough they could find that would make up the gap. Again, problem solved even if these states enforced absentee balloting rules that existed pre-COVID or better yet, require in person voting with ID. Far, far more difficult to cheat. I am for it. Most Republicans are for it. Democrats hate the idea.
Have you ever received a mail in ballot? Seen one? Georgia is very strict about voter's registration to begin with.

No, not at all and there wasn’t no trace, just not enough they could find that would make up the gap. Again, problem solved even if these states enforced absentee balloting rules that existed pre-COVID or better yet, require in person voting with ID. Far, far more difficult to cheat. I am for it. Most Republicans are for it. Democrats hate the idea.
In 2016 Trump claimed that 3-5 million illegals voted. How exactly did they do that?

You think republicans will win more elections if you take it away. That’s the reason. Everything else is a rationalization.
Yes, Republicans will win more elections if they are honest. It's sad that you believe that's a reason not to support them.

“Republican former Lt. gov. of Georgia Geoff Duncan said it would take a decade to undo the damage to the GOP caused by Fox News in allegedly promoting conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.”

The problem is that Republicans don’t believe the GOP has been damaged by Fox ‘news’ promoting election lies.
The damage done to America by the democrat party is unfixable. Time to dissolve the country

You want the mail-in ballot because you think it helps democrats win more elections

I know that repubs vote by mail too

And even though dems are the biggest cheaters the repubs will eventually catch up

Which will further degrade the values America was founded on
Conservatives’ unwarranted, wrongheaded opposition to voting by mail is both purely partisan and yet another example of the right’s war on democracy.

“Republican former Lt. gov. of Georgia Geoff Duncan said it would take a decade to undo the damage to the GOP caused by Fox News in allegedly promoting conspiracy theories about the 2020 election.”

The problem is that Republicans don’t believe the GOP has been damaged by Fox ‘news’ promoting election lies.
The problem is that the Republicans continue to propagate Trump's Big Lie about the 2020 election.

It's not the fault of Fox News.

It's the fault of the Republican Party and large numbers of whiny crybaby-bitches who won't admit they lost and their gutless, nut-less enabling leadership.

It's time for the Republican Party to (collectively) "re-grow a pair", face Reality, man-up, admit that they lost 2020 fair-and-square, and start moving forward again.

People are tired of their long-disproven crybaby bull$hit... bore, bore, bore.... grow up... move on...

The problem is that the Republicans continue to propagate Trump's Big Lie about the 2020 election.

It's not the fault of Fox News.

It's the fault of the Republican Party and large numbers of whiny crybaby-bitches who won't admit they lost and their gutless, nut-less enabling leadership.

It's time for the Republican Party to (collectively) "re-grow a pair", face Reality, man-up, admit that they lost 2020 fair-and-square, and start moving forward again.

People are tired of their long-disproven crybaby bull$hit... bore, bore, bore.... grow up... move on...
True – but that’s not going to happen; Republicans never admit when they’re wrong, even though they constantly are.

You want the mail-in ballot because you think it helps democrats win more elections
I want mail in ballots because I want people to have the ability to vote.

Traditionally, mail in ballots have helped Republicans win. When that changed, so did Republican’s tune.

Forum List

Back