It Behooves You Democrat Supporters....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....to point out, document, be able to dispute the facts that have come to light about this scandal, rather than the tantrums and 'is not, isssssss noootttttttt!' posts that have been provided.

Please....have a go:

1. “… the dossier was used by government officials to justify a spy warrant against Page,…. the FISA application “extensively” cited an Sept. 23, 2016 news article that was in effect planted by Fusion GPS.

2.That is significant because the article, written by veteran reporter Michael Isikoff, is itself based on the unverified dossier.
No evidence has emerged validating the claims made about Page in the dossier.

3. The FISA application made no mention of the link between the Isikoff article and the dossier. Instead, the article was treated as corroborating evidence for the dossier. The memo says that the FISA application “incorrectly assesse[d]” that the Isikoff article was based on information separate from the dossier.

4. …McCabe told the House Intelligence Committee in December that “no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.”

5. The memo, which was crafted by House Republicans, also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated.

6. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

7. Steele at one point told Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

8.The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

And let's agree from the start that, should you be unable to dispute the above.....the Right has proven its case vis-a-vis the great damage that the Obama era has done to the intell infrastructure, the faith citizens should have in their government, and Democrats in particular.

I fervently await your defense.....

I love this part;

"Steele was suspended and then terminated as a source for what the FBI defines as the most serious of violations-an unauthorized disclosure to the media of his relationship with the FBI"

"Before and after Steele was terminated as a source. he maintained with the DOJ via then associate Deputy attorney Bruce Ohr, a senior DOJ official who worked closely with Deputy Attorneys Yates and later Rosenstein"

These corrupt bastards should be under investigation right now by a special prosecutor.

....to point out, document, be able to dispute the facts that have come to light about this scandal, rather than the tantrums and 'is not, isssssss noootttttttt!' posts that have been provided.

Please....have a go:

1. “… the dossier was used by government officials to justify a spy warrant against Page,…. the FISA application “extensively” cited an Sept. 23, 2016 news article that was in effect planted by Fusion GPS.

2.That is significant because the article, written by veteran reporter Michael Isikoff, is itself based on the unverified dossier.

3. The FISA application made no mention of the link between the Isikoff article and the dossier. Instead, the article was treated as corroborating evidence for the dossier. The memo says that the FISA application “incorrectly assesse[d]” that the Isikoff article was based on information separate from the dossier.

4. …McCabe told the House Intelligence Committee in December that “no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.”

5. The memo, which was crafted by House Republicans, also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated.

6. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

7. Steele at one point told Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

8.The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “

And let's agree from the start that, should you be unable to dispute the above.....the Right has proven its case vis-a-vis the great damage that the Obama era has done to the intell infrastructure, the faith citizens should have in their government, and Democrats in particular.

equally interesting

the obama administrations first fisa request to spy on the trump campaign was rejected

so they added the fake dossier to get the warrant

I love this part;

"Steele was suspended and then terminated as a source for what the FBI defines as the most serious of violations-an unauthorized disclosure to the media of his relationship with the FBI"

"Before and after Steele was terminated as a source. he maintained with the DOJ via then associate Deputy attorney Bruce Ohr, a senior DOJ official who worked closely with Deputy Attorneys Yates and later Rosenstein"

These corrupt bastards should be under investigation right now by a special prosecutor.

I wish I could believe that justice will prevail....

I love this part;

Oh, it will. Maybe not in this life, but God will have the last laugh. Count on it.

Don't hold your breath.

If all recognize that there can be no disputing either the facts, nor the conclusion that they afford....

....how to explain the wailing support we see from the ......less astute?

No honesty?
No honor?
Winning, no matter the costs????

I love this part;

"During this same time period, Ohr's wife was employed by Fusion GPS to assist in the cultivation of opposition research on Trump. Ohr later provided the FBI with all of his wife's opposition research, paid for by the DNC and Clinton campaign via Fusion GPS. The Ohrs' relationship with Steele and Fusion GPS was inexplicably concealed from the FISC."

This flat out proves Obama's corrupt Justice Department was conspiring to bring down Trump and was using unsubstantiated information obtained from Russian agents. Paid for by Hillaryous.

I don't know what else it's going to take to lock these Crocked Hillary bastards up but until heads roll at the Justice Department it will never regain its credibility.

Last edited:
Does anyone with a clear brain or conscious take liberals seriously anymore? That's not a dishonest frenzy-type liberal question/statement, it's an honest question that can be supported.

Our liberals, at least modern liberals now live in a virtual world. They bleed uninformed and/or soft and vulnerable and/or mass hysteria. They simply represent the side of backwards thinking and illusions.

Last edited:
The Press is desperately trying to sweep FISAgate under the rug.
They would be apoplectic if the Republicans had done this stuff.

The Operatives have to be prosecuted.

I love this part;

"During this same time period, Ohr's wife was employed by Fusion GPS to assist in the cultivation of opposition research on Trump. Ohr later provided the FBI with all of his wife's opposition research, paid for by the DNC and Clinton campaign via Fusion GPS. The Ohrs' relationship with Steele and Fusion GPS was inexplicably concealed from the FISC."

This flat out proves Obama's corrupt Justice Department was conspiring to bring down Trump and was using unsubstantiated information obtained from Russian agents. Paid for by Hillaryous.

I don't know what else it's going to take to lock these Crocked Hillary bastards up but until heads roll the Justice Department it will never regain its credibility.

-just think about this for a second-how bad the democrat message really is really must be-

with all of this illegal spying on the opposition and rigging the system with corruption to their advantage

they still could not pull off a win in the election

--LOL

what a bunch of losers

When money is used to make you look bad it does overcome virtue and purity with little problem. The lies are being told enough and loud enough and have become "truth" it's self.
The current memo is the republican version with all the REAL facts omitted.

I love this part;

I afraid Justice will not be served and that will confirm we live in the most powerful banana republic in recorded history.

I love this part;

I afraid Justice will not be served and that will confirm we live in the most powerful banana republic in recorded history.

yes that is troublesome

Please....have a go:

the memo was a nothing..

:rofl:

The memo refers to testimony McCabe gave behind closed doors to the House intelligence committee in December. In other words, we don’t have a transcript, and we didn’t know about these alleged comments before.

Democrats are disputing this. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) says the memo “seriously mischaracterizes the testimony of Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and the FISA application.” And it’s particularly interesting that the memo paraphrases McCabe rather than directly quoting him.

Please....have a go:

the memo was a nothing..

Is this the “you’re a racist “ argument repacked?

Please....have a go:

the memo was a nothing..

Then why is the entire Libtard Nation flipping the fuck out over what they claimed would be a constitutional crisis?

Now is it a nothing burger or is it a grave national security risk?

Keep up the good work, petunia. Nothing amuses more than a libtard ostrich with its head in the sand.

Please....have a go:

the memo was a nothing..

Is this the “you’re a racist “ argument repacked?

I don't know, are you? is reading comprehension difficult for you?

I'm sorry if you're too silly to understand that the lying loony memo was a flop, tex.

Forum List

Back