It Behooves You Democrat Supporters....

4. …McCabe told the House Intelligence Committee in December that “no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.”

I fervently await your defense.....
The memo refers to testimony McCabe gave behind closed doors to the House intelligence committee in December. In other words, we don’t have a transcript, and we didn’t know about these alleged comments before.

Democrats are disputing this. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) says the memo “seriously mischaracterizes the testimony of Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and the FISA application.” And it’s particularly interesting that the memo paraphrases McCabe rather than directly quoting him.

Soooo.....when it turns out McCabe did say this.....

BAIER: Democrats are criticizing a lot, as you can imagine. I’m sure you’ve heard. But they’re jumping on one particular part of the memo in particular. Number four, the memo states that then-deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, quote, testified before the committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISA court without the Steele dossier information? Democrats say he never said that, did he?

NUNES: Yes. I mean, it’s a summation of a long interview. And that is definitely what he said. Not to mention, we have other witnesses who said very similar things. So, the fact of the matter is, the main things that were used to go out and get this warrant was the dossier and the story that corroborated the dossier.
Nunes on Memo: This Is About FBI Using Oppo Research To Get FISA Warrant On Trump Campaign

What will your retreat look like?
Of course the investigation was well under way before the FISA requests. Just saying...

Why was there any warrant at all, ALie#1216?

BAIER: Democrats are criticizing a lot, as you can imagine. I’m sure you’ve heard. But they’re jumping on one particular part of the memo in particular. Number four, the memo states that then-deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, quote, testified before the committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISA court without the Steele dossier information? Democrats say he never said that, did he?

NUNES: Yes. I mean, it’s a summation of a long interview. And that is definitely what he said. Not to mention, we have other witnesses who said very similar things. So, the fact of the matter is, the main things that were used to go out and get this warrant was the dossier and the story that corroborated the dossier.
Nunes on Memo: This Is About FBI Using Oppo Research To Get FISA Warrant On Trump Campaign

Even when the story blew up:

"FBI Director James Comey has been caught going around to secret Congressional briefings in “recent weeks” touting the lurid fake “Trump dossier.” He has been claiming that it is a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump to interfere in the election—months after the FBI had already assessed the “dossier” as non-credible."
The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

"...a major foundation of the FBI’s investigation of purported Russian collusion with Trump...."
Even when he already knew it was "non-credible
Non-credible....

In December 2017, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe testified before the House Intelligence Committee that the FBI wouldn’t have sought a warrant without Steele’s dossier.

The 7 Biggest Bombshells In The House Intel Memo On FISA Abuses

I love this part;

"Steele was suspended and then terminated as a source for what the FBI defines as the most serious of violations-an unauthorized disclosure to the media of his relationship with the FBI"

"Before and after Steele was terminated as a source. he maintained with the DOJ via then associate Deputy attorney Bruce Ohr, a senior DOJ official who worked closely with Deputy Attorneys Yates and later Rosenstein"

These corrupt bastards should be under investigation right now by a special prosecutor.

I wish I could believe that justice will prevail....
I afraid Justice will not be served and that will confirm we live in the most powerful banana republic in recorded history.

Yeah. Cuz banana republics always have leaders who aren't controlling the bananas.

Name a fucking banana republic where the power is not held by the leader of the republic.

Imbecile.

NUNES: Yes. I mean, it’s a summation of a long interview. And that is definitely what he said.
It is NOT what he said. Nunes was paraphrasing NOT quoting.

See: sources familiar with McCabe’s testimony to the intelligence panel in December 2017 echoed the Times reporting, "); background-position: 0px 86%; background-repeat: repeat-x; font-family: Montserrat, -apple-system, system-ui, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">telling the Daily Beast that McCabe's testimony in the GOP memo is “100% not" not a true representation.

NUNES: Yes. I mean, it’s a summation of a long interview. And that is definitely what he said.
It is NOT what he said. Nunes was paraphrasing NOT quoting.

See: sources familiar with McCabe’s testimony to the intelligence panel in December 2017 echoed the Times reporting, "); background-position: 0px 86%; background-repeat: repeat-x; font-family: Montserrat, -apple-system, system-ui, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">telling the Daily Beast that McCabe's testimony in the GOP memo is “100% not" not a true representation.

And now for a lesson in the English language for poster ALie#1216.

"It is NOT what he said. Nunes was paraphrasing NOT quoting."

1. As a certified fool, this post of yours allows you to retain your 'fool' designation.

2. Your statement, as I quoted with quotation marks, says exactly what you are denying.

3. Your admission that what I wrote is correct....this: Number four, the memo states that then-deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, quote, testified before the committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISA court without the Steele dossier information...

...has no quotation marks.

4. You should review what it means with and without said marks.

5. You should research what 'summation' means, fool.

6. But.....as a recognized fool, posting exactly the opposite of what you mean to post, is consistent with your title.

QED....as always, my post is 100% true, accurate, and correct.
And you've helped prove it.

In full disclosure, English is not my first language.
I hope that makes you feel worse, ALie#1216

Last edited:

2. Your statement, as I quoted with quotation marks, says exactly what you are denying.

3. Your admission that what I wrote is correct....this: Number four, the memo states that then-deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, quote, testified before the committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISA court without the Steele dossier information...

6. But.....as a recognized fool, posting exactly the opposite of what you mean to post, is consistent with your title.

Since English is not your first language (I'm guessing your first is Russian?) I'll give you a grammar pass and a quick lesson in how the English language works.

You said:
4. …McCabe told the House Intelligence Committee in December that “no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.”

Nunes was indeed paraphrasing what McCabe testified. The quoted section is a quote from the memo that Nunes wrote it is NOT a quote from McCabe's testimony. It is almost certain that McCabe never said the quoted words.

Since English is not your first language (I'm guessing your first is Russian?) I'll give you a grammar pass and a quick lesson in how the English language works.

You said:
4. …McCabe told the House Intelligence Committee in December that "no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.”

Nunes was indeed paraphrasing what McCabe testified. The quoted section is a quote from the memo that Nunes wrote it is NOT a quote from McCabe's testimony. It is almost certain that McCabe never said the quoted words.

What a bore....catching you in another lie, ALie#1216....

I never posted quotation marks in that statement.

Makes a world of difference, you dunce.

Soooo....I didn't say "no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.”

My post said this:
Number four, the memo states that then-deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, quote, testified before the committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISA court without the Steele dossier information...

And, as always, ALie#1216, I am 100% accurate, correct and true.

You said:

So, ALie#1216, you still have not learned the meaning of 'summation'....as in:

When money is used to make you look bad it does overcome virtue and purity with little problem. The lies are being told enough and loud enough and have become "truth" it's self.
The current memo is the republican version with all the REAL facts omitted.

"The lies are being told enough and loud enough and have become "truth" it's self.
The current memo is the republican version with all the REAL facts omitted."

Where are the 'lies,' ExLaxMan???

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

ExLaxMan slithered off, thereby admitting that there were no lies.

....to point out, document, be able to dispute the facts that have come to light about this scandal, rather than the tantrums and 'is not, isssssss noootttttttt!' posts that have been provided.

Please....have a go:

1. “… the dossier was used by government officials to justify a spy warrant against Page,…. the FISA application “extensively” cited an Sept. 23, 2016 news article that was in effect planted by Fusion GPS.

2.That is significant because the article, written by veteran reporter Michael Isikoff, is itself based on the unverified dossier.
No evidence has emerged validating the claims made about Page in the dossier.

3. The FISA application made no mention of the link between the Isikoff article and the dossier. Instead, the article was treated as corroborating evidence for the dossier. The memo says that the FISA application “incorrectly assesse[d]” that the Isikoff article was based on information separate from the dossier.

5. The memo, which was crafted by House Republicans, also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated.

6. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

7. Steele at one point told Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

8.The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

And let's agree from the start that, should you be unable to dispute the above.....the Right has proven its case vis-a-vis the great damage that the Obama era has done to the intell infrastructure, the faith citizens should have in their government, and Democrats in particular.

the memo was a nothing..

:rofl:

Sooo....why did you slither off yesterday when I offered you a chance to back up your statement?

Here's another chance:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

Jillian slithered off, thereby admitting that there were no lies.

Screw the memo. It’s written by nunes , who is biased .

Release the whole warrant . Then we can see what is what .

Are there any parts you'd be able to dispute?

Timmy slithered off, thereby admitting that there were no lies.

When money is used to make you look bad it does overcome virtue and purity with little problem. The lies are being told enough and loud enough and have become "truth" it's self.
The current memo is the republican version with all the REAL facts omitted.

Like what? Examples.

....to point out, document, be able to dispute the facts that have come to light about this scandal, rather than the tantrums and 'is not, isssssss noootttttttt!' posts that have been provided.

Please....have a go:

1. “… the dossier was used by government officials to justify a spy warrant against Page,…. the FISA application “extensively” cited an Sept. 23, 2016 news article that was in effect planted by Fusion GPS.

2.That is significant because the article, written by veteran reporter Michael Isikoff, is itself based on the unverified dossier.
No evidence has emerged validating the claims made about Page in the dossier.

3. The FISA application made no mention of the link between the Isikoff article and the dossier. Instead, the article was treated as corroborating evidence for the dossier. The memo says that the FISA application “incorrectly assesse[d]” that the Isikoff article was based on information separate from the dossier.

5. The memo, which was crafted by House Republicans, also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated.

6. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

7. Steele at one point told Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

8.The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

And let's agree from the start that, should you be unable to dispute the above.....the Right has proven its case vis-a-vis the great damage that the Obama era has done to the intell infrastructure, the faith citizens should have in their government, and Democrats in particular.

the memo was a nothing..

:rofl:
Is this the “you’re a racist “ argument repacked?

I don't know, are you? is reading comprehension difficult for you?

I'm sorry if you're too silly to understand that the lying loony memo was a flop, tex.

Add one to the "Nuh uh" list.

It's almost like democrats don't realize that the next democrat president is going to be treated even worse than Trump is now. That president will have no authority whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure the best factual refutation of the Nunes memo is in the Democrats' own memo,

you know, the one the GOP is desperately trying to prevent being released.

You mean the biased, cherry picked, meaningless nothing burger, lying flop they're making up now? Did I miss any of the talking points democrats used against the summary before it came out?

Here's a question. If the summary is a flop, doesn't matter, no one cares, etc, why are we pining away for the democrat version?

It's almost like democrats don't realize that the next democrat president is going to be treated even worse than Trump is now. That president will have no authority whatsoever.

That is the correct motorcycle. Suddenly they will be squalling that we need to be respectful of the president.

from your #1 original post:

Soooo....I didn't say "no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.”

My post said this:
Number four, the memo states that then-deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, quote, testified before the committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISA court without the Steele dossier information...

And, as always, ALie#1216, I am 100% accurate, correct and true.
Except when they are not.

So, ALie#1216, you still have not learned the meaning of 'summation'....as in:

"Nunes was paraphrasing NOT quoting."

Summation or paraphrasing, same difference.

Anything here you're like to try to deny????

Forum List

Back