It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

To clarify, I'm talking about the Confederate states. But I'm wrong anyway, out of 16 Republicans, one did vote yea...

Senate (yea:0, nay:3)

Ervin - NC, nay
Jordan - NC, nay
Tower - TX, nay

House(yea:1, nay:12)

Cramer - FL, nay
Gurney - FL, nay
Curtis - MS, yea
Hall - MS, nay
Broyhill - NC, nay
Jonas - NC, nay
Baker - NC, nay
Brock - NC, nay
Quillen - TN, nay
Alger - TX, nay
Foreman - TX, nay
Broyhill - VA, nay
Poff - VA, nay
what about maryland?

Either way, the civil rights act would never of passed with democrats votes, to many of the democrats voted against. And Democrats were the majority.

It is sad when people must obfuscate history. And for what, to defend what the democrats were and have become. Seriously, we do not need the democrats. A relic of racism, bigotry, and hate that they have redirected.

Further, the policies of the democrats are bad for the country. Just look at how expensive everything now is, under the democrats leadership. And this did not start overnight. It did not start with Biden, but it is pure democrat policy causing us to all hurt financially.

To clarify, I'm talking about the Confederate states. But I'm wrong anyway, out of 16 Republicans, one did vote yea...

Senate (yea:0, nay:3)

Ervin - NC, nay
Jordan - NC, nay
Tower - TX, nay
Ervin and Jordan are Democrats.

Honestly, and not to be insulting, in light of all your errors and misconceptions, what is your point? The facts are plain, and your argument is very pained, trying to put the democrat past in a favorable light. You simply are wrong with every comment you make. So, what is it that you know to be right about democrats, you certainly can get the past of the democrats right. Can you be right about them at all?

what about maryland?

Either way, the civil rights act would never of passed with democrats votes, to many of the democrats voted against. And Democrats were the majority.

It is sad when people must obfuscate history. And for what, to defend what the democrats were and have become. Seriously, we do not need the democrats. A relic of racism, bigotry, and hate that they have redirected.

Further, the policies of the democrats are bad for the country. Just look at how expensive everything now is, under the democrats leadership. And this did not start overnight. It did not start with Biden, but it is pure democrat policy causing us to all hurt financially.
Maryland didn't join the Confederacy.

Ervin and Jordan are Democrats.

Honestly, and not to be insulting, in light of all your errors and misconceptions, what is your point? The facts are plain, and your argument is very pained, trying to put the democrat past in a favorable light. You simply are wrong with every comment you make. So, what is it that you know to be right about democrats, you certainly can get the past of the democrats right. Can you be right about them at all?
You're right about Ervin and Jordan. My mistake.
That brings me back to...

images

Maryland didn't join the Confederacy.
We are speaking of the Confederacy and the Civil War? Last I checked that was a 100 years before 1964? Southern States, Maryland is a southern state. Maryland certainly was a slave state. But either way, Maryland is considered southern.

You're right about Ervin and Jordan. My mistake.
That brings me back to...

images
what difference does it all really make, the democrats do have a racist past, and today they have seemed to replace the hatred of blacks with hatred towards republicans

it is all the same, hate arising from bigotry

or hate to gain a political edge.

what difference does it all really make, the democrats do have a racist past, and today they have seemed to replace the hatred of blacks with hatred towards republicans

it is all the same, hate arising from bigotry

or hate to gain a political edge.
I never denied the Democrats' racist past. I'm pointing out it's southern Democrats. And to avoid any confusion, specifically former Confederate states.

95% Dem/Union voted for it.
91% Dem/Confederate voted against it.

That's mostly the Bible Belt. You know... mostly conservatives.

I never denied the Democrats' racist past. I'm pointing out it's southern Democrats. And to avoid any confusion, specifically former Confederate states.

95% Dem/Union voted for it.
91% Dem/Confederate voted against it.

That's mostly the Bible Belt. You know... mostly conservatives.
well, there is much more we can cover, support for segregationists, support for and making Democrat Robert Byrd aka Grand Cyclops of the KKK leader of the Senate. We can cover the racist remarks democrats, and I am just speaking the current Democrat president biden and former president candidate Hillary Clinton. Even the current Vice President thought the Democrat President's racist past was not that far in the past and was un-forgiven when she brought it up during her campaign for president.

and again, with you dig, assinuating that conservatives are racist. That is an absolute lie. We are not a party of racists and do not have the racist past as the Democrats do, who wrote the Jim Crow laws and supported segregation.

well, there is much more we can cover, support for segregationists, support for and making Democrat Robert Byrd aka Grand Cyclops of the KKK leader of the Senate. We can cover the racist remarks democrats, and I am just speaking the current Democrat president biden and former president candidate Hillary Clinton. Even the current Vice President thought the Democrat President's racist past was not that far in the past and was un-forgiven when she brought it up during her campaign for president.

and again, with you dig, assinuating that conservatives are racist. That is an absolute lie. We are not a party of racists and do not have the racist past as the Democrats do, who wrote the Jim Crow laws and supported segregation.
Who's insinuating it? I'm saying it. I demonstrated Democrats and Republcans alike were split on the 1964 Civil Rights Act. And that split was by region, not by political party. And the racists who voted against it, who belonged to both parties, were primarily from the southern states, specifically from Bible Belt Confederate States.

Who's insinuating it? I'm saying it. I demonstrated Democrats and Republcans alike were split on the 1964 Civil Rights Act. And that split was by region, not by political party. And the racists who voted against it, who belonged to both parties, were primarily from the southern states, specifically from Bible Belt Confederate States.
you did not demonstrate that democrats and republicans are alike. You did not show the split was by region. And you never ever demonstrated that the democrats of the north were not racist. A vote is a vote, it does not prove or disprove racism.

Something like having within your party, members of the KKK, leaders of the KKK, and rewarding them with the leadership of Democrat party in the senate says much more than the yea votes by some northern democrats.

Without the republicans voting for the civil rights acts, none would of passed. The Democrats were divided, the democrats filibustered, and no matter how you paint that picture. The Democrats are a party that hates, even today. I would say, today they are even more hateful than in the past.

They just direct it at conservatives.

The Republican vote passed the Civil Rights acts, pick the year, it was republicans.

you did not demonstrate that democrats and republicans are alike. You did not show the split was by region. And you never ever demonstrated that the democrats of the north were not racist. A vote is a vote, it does not prove or disprove racism.

Something like having within your party, members of the KKK, leaders of the KKK, and rewarding them with the leadership of Democrat party in the senate says much more than the yea votes by some northern democrats.

Without the republicans voting for the civil rights acts, none would of passed. The Democrats were divided, the democrats filibustered, and no matter how you paint that picture. The Democrats are a party that hates, even today. I would say, today they are even more hateful than in the past.

They just direct it at conservatives.

The Republican vote passed the Civil Rights acts, pick the year, it was republicans.
I can't help your mental disabilities. Yes, I showed the two parties voted similarly by region. Vacuously denying that doesn't refute it.

Again...

Dem/Union...95% yea
Rep/Union...85% yea.

That's similar.

Dem/Confederate...93% nay
Rep/Confederate...93% nay

That's also similar.

I didn't think an explanation was necessary but I guess I am wrong about that. "Godless Liberals" isn't my term. It's a term from the right...

81FfDFJ8w7L.jpg
and your point was simply what? that you are simply showing how folks voted, nothing more, never saw your reply to this? Yep, you never tried to paint any sort of picture? There are no real democrats in the south because democrats are liberal and us on the right acknowledge all democrats are godless, and your proof was a book you did not read.

"I guess I was not clear with my comment either, not all Democrats are liberals, and certainly back in the 60's nearly none were liberal. I would go as far to say, none were liberal. So again, it is your bigotry, labeling people. See how that works. You think all Democrats are liberal and not all democrats are liberal. It is not an interchangeble term.
The church of liberalism, Ann Coulter does not label everyone liberal. You judged the book by it's cover, like a bigot!
You had to download a pic from the internet, you have not even read it! I got mine right here, tell me which pages says all Democrats are Liberal and all liberals are godless. Quote that phrase. "

Attachments

• godless.jpg
    godless.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 8
"As far as being seperated by norht and south, that is true of the Democrats, not of the Republicans."

That's simply not true. In the north, 85% of Republicans voted for it; but in the south, 100% of Republicans voted against it.

So yes, it was a north/south thing, not a Democrat/Republican thing.
21 southern democrats and 1 southern republican voted against? This is the final vote in the senate, This is what you are stating. We are just speaking of the south? Correct?

To me, that makes the Democrats 21x's more racist than the republicans, to put this in perspective.

and your point was simply what? that you are simply showing how folks voted, nothing more, never saw your reply to this? Yep, you never tried to paint any sort of picture? There are no real democrats in the south because democrats are liberal and us on the right acknowledge all democrats are godless, and your proof was a book you did not read.

"I guess I was not clear with my comment either, not all Democrats are liberals, and certainly back in the 60's nearly none were liberal. I would go as far to say, none were liberal. So again, it is your bigotry, labeling people. See how that works. You think all Democrats are liberal and not all democrats are liberal. It is not an interchangeble term.
The church of liberalism, Ann Coulter does not label everyone liberal. You judged the book by it's cover, like a bigot!
You had to download a pic from the internet, you have not even read it! I got mine right here, tell me which pages says all Democrats are Liberal and all liberals are godless. Quote that phrase. "
My point is made. Feel free to re-read it as many times as you need until you understand it.

My point is made. Feel free to re-read it as many times as you need until you understand it.
21 southern democrats and 1 southern republican voted against? This is the final vote in the senate, This is what you are stating. We are just speaking of the south? Correct?

To me, that makes the Democrats 21x's more racist than the republicans, to put this in perspective.

21 southern democrats who voted no to the 1 southern republican who voted no, your point is well made, it is called denial.

21 southern democrats who voted no to the 1 southern republican who voted no, your point is well made, it is called denial.
LOL

Moron, I never said there were many Republican Congressmen in those Confederate states. You appear to be too stupid to keep up that you think I was blaming Republicans for voting against the bill.

Keep re-reading... maybe you'll get it.

LOL

Moron, I never said there were many Republican Congressmen in those Confederate states. You appear to be too stupid to keep up that you think I was blaming Republicans for voting against the bill.

Keep re-reading... maybe you'll get it.
21 democrats to 1 republican, you did your best to obfuscate the facts, and certainly ignored the factual replies to your ignorant (me bein nice and not calling your comments, bigoted) comments

21 democrats to 1 republican, you did your best to obfuscate the facts, and certainly ignored the factual replies to your ignorant (me bein nice and not calling your comments, bigoted) comments
Dumbfuck, I posted those numbers. That would be the opposite of obfuscation.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back