It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

The 50’s, 60’s and 70’s you say…

The republic party came up with the southern strategy and took in all the racist Dixiecrats to start evolving into the party of authoritarian white grievance confederacy.

The Democratic Party passed Civil Rights legislation and became the rainbow party.
Complete bullshit

Of course they were. Who do you think lived along the Bible Belt?? Godless Liberals?
As I have been saying, it was bigots, and you are certainly demonstrating you are a bigot.

You can label all Democrats godless?

But hey, you are trapped in a corner with your bigotry. Barrack went to church, I guess he is a godless liberal and a fucking low life liar, only going to church for the vote.

As I have been saying, it was bigots, and you are certainly demonstrating you are a bigot.

You can label all Democrats godless?

But hey, you are trapped in a corner with your bigotry. Barrack went to church, I guess he is a godless liberal and a fucking low life liar, only going to church for the vote.
I didn't think an explanation was necessary but I guess I am wrong about that. "Godless Liberals" isn't my term. It's a term from the right...

81FfDFJ8w7L.jpg

I didn't think an explanation was necessary but I guess I am wrong about that. "Godless Liberals" isn't my term. It's a term from the right...

I guess I was not clear with my comment either, not all Democrats are liberals, and certainly back in the 60's nearly none were liberal. I would go as far to say, none were liberal. So again, it is your bigotry, labeling people. See how that works. You think all Democrats are liberal and not all democrats are liberal. It is not an interchangeble term.
The church of liberalism, Ann Coulter does not label everyone liberal. You judged the book by it's cover, like a bigot!
You had to download a pic from the internet, you have not even read it! I got mine right here, tell me which pages says all Democrats are Liberal and all liberals are godless. Quote that phrase.

Attachments

• godless.jpg
    godless.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 12
I guess I was not clear with my comment either, not all Democrats are liberals, and certainly back in the 60's nearly none were liberal. I would go as far to say, none were liberal. So again, it is your bigotry, labeling people. See how that works. You think all Democrats are liberal and not all democrats are liberal. It is not an interchangeble term.
The church of liberalism, Ann Coulter does not label everyone liberal. You judged the book by it's cover, like a bigot!
You had to download a pic from the internet, you have not even read it! I got mine right here, tell me which pages says all Democrats are Liberal and all liberals are godless. Quote that phrase.
Again, that was not my position. That was me mocking the right for labeling Liberals as godless.

And of course not all Democrats are Liberal. I even pointed out the ones in the Bible Belt back then were not. The Bible Belt was generally conservative. Doesn't matter which political party they supported. The south had always been more racist than the north. That's why by and large, northern Democrats and Republicans supported the Civil Rights Act; whereas southern Democrats and Republicans were so strongly against it.

That proves the Civil Rights Act wasn't separated by Democrat versus Republicans -- it was separated by north versus south.

Again, that was not my position. That was me mocking the right for labeling Liberals as godless.
That proves the Civil Rights Act wasn't separated by Democrat versus Republicans -- it was separated by north versus south.

1st, you act the part of the bigot, here you say that the right, you can not even say who, you say the right, label's the Liberals godless.
2nd, you act the part of the bigot, It was just the south that voted against? The bible belt as you say? Yet, Senator Robert Byrd, leader of the KKK was from the North!!!!!!!!!!

As far as being seperated by norht and south, that is true of the Democrats, not of the Republicans.

New Hampshire, Arizona, Iowa, Wyoming, California, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wisconsin, and Ohio.

These are not southern states as you label them. Why don't you read the facts before you post your opinion.

1st, you act the part of the bigot, here you say that the right, you can not even say who, you say the right, label's the Liberals godless.
2nd, you act the part of the bigot, It was just the south that voted against? The bible belt as you say? Yet, Senator Robert Byrd, leader of the KKK was from the North!!!!!!!!!!

As far as being seperated by norht and south, that is true of the Democrats, not of the Republicans.

New Hampshire, Arizona, Iowa, Wyoming, California, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wisconsin, and Ohio.

These are not southern states as you label them. Why don't you read the facts before you post your opinion.
"As far as being seperated by norht and south, that is true of the Democrats, not of the Republicans."

That's simply not true. In the north, 85% of Republicans voted for it; but in the south, 100% of Republicans voted against it.

So yes, it was a north/south thing, not a Democrat/Republican thing.

"As far as being seperated by norht and south, that is true of the Democrats, not of the Republicans."

That's simply not true. In the north, 85% of Republicans voted for it; but in the south, 100% of Republicans voted against it.

So yes, it was a north/south thing, not a Democrat/Republican thing.
100%, again I must say bullshit. Now we will have to argue what you define as a southern states and why!

Only one Republican Senator in the south voted, "nay"
Representatives, at least 3 in the south voted, "yea"

Not 100%

100%, again I must say bullshit. Now we will have to argue what you define as a southern states and why!

Only one Republican Senator in the south voted, "nay"
Representatives, at least 3 in the south voted, "yea"

Not 100%
To clarify, I'm talking about the Confederate states. But I'm wrong anyway, out of 16 Republicans, one did vote yea...

Senate (yea:0, nay:3)

Ervin - NC, nay
Jordan - NC, nay
Tower - TX, nay

House(yea:1, nay:12)

Cramer - FL, nay
Gurney - FL, nay
Curtis - MS, yea
Hall - MS, nay
Broyhill - NC, nay
Jonas - NC, nay
Baker - NC, nay
Brock - NC, nay
Quillen - TN, nay
Alger - TX, nay
Foreman - TX, nay
Broyhill - VA, nay
Poff - VA, nay

Last edited:
The rainbow party with the KKK leader as leader of the house. Democrat Robert Byrd. Until 2010 when he died. Only the ignorant and idiots believe what you say.
Senator Byrd renounced his kkk past.

QOP conservatives rejoice in being white privilege assholes.

That little fantasy is a lie democrats always bring up when their shameful past is thrown in their faces. They can't admit that their party hasn't changed, either.
So, the QOP party isn't one of southern white privilege?

While the Democratic party isn't a rainbow one?

Can you post images of both parties congressional members?

Senator Byrd renounced his kkk past.

QOP conservatives rejoice in being white privilege assholes.
sorry, but the United States of America never ever should of had a KKK, a Klansman, a leader of the KKK, the Exalted Cyclops.

Senator Byrd, a democrat, you fully accept, yet he was high in the ranks of leadership of the KKK which was one of history's most brutal terrorist organizations. Killing black men for color.

If I was a democrat, I would simply state, the democrats are wrong, but I guess this is why I am not a democrat, because I could never be a member of the KKK, I could never have that kind of hate.

Yes you have replaced your hate with another group, now you hate republicans, but it is still hate based on bigotry. No different than Demcrat Senator Robert Byrd, who hates black people.

Forum List

Back