It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

No, thatā€™s the side of science and public health. If thatā€™s my side, fine Iā€™m OK with that. We could be getting back to normal if not for the unvaccinated that is a fact. It is not the vaccinated that are filling up hospitals and making them ration care, that is the unvaccinated. You people are disgusting and Iā€™m tired of coddling you.
over 70 % of the US population has gotten the jab .....and its been nearly 2 months since that stat was released .. US passes major vaccine milestone: 70% of adults now have at least 1 shot

Dumbass, you wouldn't be whining about the unvaccinated if the so-called vaccine actually worked. You could go about your life content and safe not needing to know who or if anyone else was vaccinated or not. Instead you preach unprecedented government control and oppression for some safety your stupid little jab cannot offer.

I'm not whining, I enjoy when you guys are told what to do and you ultimately end up doing it.

I'm concerned about variants, I'm concerned about overwhelming our local hospitals, I'm concerned that our economy will will not recover fully. But I'm not personally concerned at all with getting COVID.

So...did he throw them out because they were black like your thread title claims?
Does it matter???...white dems are still the white dems of the old south...denying the rights we all were guaranteed by the bill of rights...covid be dammed...this is wrong...that family should not have been hassled at all.....

Does it matter???...white dems are still the white dems of the old south...denying the rights we all were guaranteed by the bill of rights...covid be dammed...this is wrong...that family should not have been hassled at all.....
Actually that guy who got kicked out was hassling everybody in the restaurant.

This is a powerful video. There's a reckoning coming.

"This is America, and in America everybody can eat!"

What does "unvaccinated" even mean anymore?

No one knows

Just another reason to hate.

If I were in that place, I would go sit at that man's table if he would have me, and say, I'm with you. I don't care about any of this garbage. Segregation. Fear. Mass delusion

I'm not whining, I enjoy when you guys are told what to do and you ultimately end up doing it.

I'm concerned about variants, I'm concerned about overwhelming our local hospitals, I'm concerned that our economy will will not recover fully. But I'm not personally concerned at all with getting COVID.
Like what? I'm not getting your experimental treatment, there are no vaccine passports where I live, not even sure what it you think you are forcing me to do.

The economy won't recover so long as fear mongers and wanna be dictators keep stifling it. Blame yourself, you are the problem.

It would make sense that a restaurant in a Democrat state in a Democrat city would segregate people based on color.

It also makes sense that a white Democrat would kick out a black man, regardless of political party.

Most likely, the black family was the only family asked to show Vaccination cards, being how Democrats are the party of hate, the party that fought a civil war to keep slavery, the party that was and is the KKK, the party the opposed the Civil Rights acts of the 1960's. Democrats simply need a reason, like vaccinations, to kick black people out of their businesses. Even if the black people are Democrats!

The standard was separate but equal. Not the case here. There is no back room for them to eat at or back of the bus to ride in. They are outcast. The law wont punish them directly though, the civil courts will punish all those around them who enable their public behavior with civil suits, including court cost for those who sue.......
What are you babbling about?

Yelling at them and basically being obnoxious. He got kicked out, life went on.

Whitey tried to kick him and his family out before he reacted like that. The discrimination/segregation was the reason for his reaction. Totally justified IMO, given the DemoKKKrats' history and current practices of racism.

It would make sense that a restaurant in a Democrat state in a Democrat city would segregate people based on color.

It also makes sense that a white Democrat would kick out a black man, regardless of political party.

Most likely, the black family was the only family asked to show Vaccination cards, being how Democrats are the party of hate, the party that fought a civil war to keep slavery, the party that was and is the KKK, the party the opposed the Civil Rights acts of the 1960's. Democrats simply need a reason, like vaccinations, to kick black people out of their businesses. Even if the black people are Democrats!

No racism here.

And the DEMOCRAT President and NORTHERN Democrats (and some Southern Democrats) voted for the Civil Rights Act.............thus the mass exodus of SOUTHERN Democrats to the Republicans.

Forum List

Back