It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

See how easy it is to get these leftist to toss their rights out due to fear...and its not even sensible...if the vaccine works why do you care if someone that seems healthy sitting next to you had a vaccine or not?...I don't ask anyone in my favorite coffee shop if they have been vaccinated....or while I'm shopping or pumping gas....people! what is wrong with your thinking?...I think its fear...fear brings on irrational thinking.....

You can take off your mask anytime. Send messages to your friends under their rocks, that the time has come to throw off the yoke of oppression.

Actually the experimental treatment only helps to fight the virus, it does nothing to stop you from getting it.
Nope, I really can't. Because the unvaccinated morons spread this Delta virus around, we had to put them back on. Masks work, the vaccine works. You flat earthers should stay home and stop infecting the rest of the world with your stupidity and disease. (or get the damn shot)

Stockholm syndrome has already set in, poor little sheep. Just do as the nice government man says and go where they tell you, whether it's just for sheering or slaughter.

Don't forget to put your seat belt on.

Well, I have no doubt once they were gone the other diners could have a peaceful meal where the amount of manners increased in the restaurant, and the amount of outside voices used inside decreased.

The thread title does not claim that.

It doesn't claim it specifically no, but it certainly looks like it does because it mentions black, white, segregation. If it was only about the vaccine then the skin color of people involved is useless information that has nothing to do with the story itself. Black and white were irrelevant to the topic and segregation is again primarily used as a segregation of skin colors. That's 3 headlining words that all normally lead to racism, and there was no context to those words at all in the headline.

I don't understand people anymore. All the guy was make an observation, a valid one at that, and despite you full well knowing exactly what he meant you still need to disagree.

See how easy it is to get these leftist to toss their rights out due to fear...and its not even sensible...if the vaccine works why do you care if someone that seems healthy sitting next to you had a vaccine or not?...I don't ask anyone in my favorite coffee shop if they have been vaccinated....or while I'm shopping or pumping gas....people! what is wrong with your thinking?...I think its fear...fear brings on irrational thinking.....
You rights don’t include cheering the continued spread of a global pandemic.

1 in 500 Americans has not died from covid. And if you believe that nonsense you're hopeless.
Yeah, they have. It's the flat earth COVID deniers that are hopeless. Fuck your tiny, dying minority. Once kids can get vaccinated, I really won't care anymore if all do give it to each other and get your herd immunity the old fashioned, kill a few million people, way. The dead will be mostly Trumpsters.

I suggest that we all step back and try to see the bigger picture. Unfortunately this health disaster has served to pit us against each other rather than pulling us together, as a nation...The "filthy" unvaxed vs the vaxed? Where does a pregnant lady stand in this conflict?... Where do the naturally immune stand in this conflict?... Soon it will the "booster shot citizens " vs the " filthy un-booster shot citizens ". The hope that this "vaccine" would restore us all to normalcy has evaporated. But IMHO the devision, resentment, fear and loss of freedom that we are experiencing now, could very well be far more damaging to America then Covid-19.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back