It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

Oh please. if you are truly exempt from getting the vaccine then I am very sorry for you.
I didnt say i was exempt from anything, dumbass. My comment was directed towards your ignorant and childlike thought process.

There is less transmission among the vaccinated.

Unvaccinated people remain the greatest concern: The greatest risk of transmission is among unvaccinated people who are much more likely to get infected, and therefore transmit the virus. Fully vaccinated people get COVID-19 (known as breakthrough infections) less often than unvaccinated people. People infected with the Delta variant, including fully vaccinated people with symptomatic breakthrough infections, can transmit the virus to others. CDC is continuing to assess data on whether fully vaccinated people with asymptomatic breakthrough infections can transmit the virus.

Not for Delta variant.

The OP stated exactly what happened. If you think it is implying racism, then thats why you think they got thrown out.
Hey, im ok with that. Whatever you want to believe. Im used to you cultists delusion.

I guess you guys don't even know what segregation is. However to focus on two points that are not important to what occurred is an attempt to change the meaning.

If this was simply about vaccinations then the poster would mentioned that in the title. Even other wingnuts in this thread picked up on the racial overtones (<---understatement)

Segregated my ass.

NY is banning the Non Vaxed!

I think next they're gonna empower citizens from all over to sue restaurants who allow the non vaxed in too. Anyone who helps them get there, or helped pay for it too......The possibilities of the new Nanny State are endless. Thank you Texas!

Why? The vaccine doesn't prevent you from contracting or spreading the disease, it merely lessens the severity if you get it. So tell us again how an unvaccinated person is negatively affecting a vaccinated person any more than another vaccinated person would.

Worse. The more we crowd vaccinated people together in places with high infection numbers, the greater the chances for vaccine escape mutations to develop. Then we'll be dealing with a variant that will be impervious to vaccine-induced antibodies, and likely more resistant to natural immunity as well. The general rule in epidemiology has always been you don't try to vaccinate your way out of a pandemic because it just drags it out, possibly in perpetuity. But they've gone against every existing rule and procedure in this bizarro Covid-19 era.

So....did he throw them out of his restaurant because they are black like the thread title claims?

Did they arrest Fentanyl Floydd because he’s black like you leftists claim? How about the Wendy’s drunk?

Not nearly as repulsive as the unvaccinated that are keeping us in this masked up state. You guys bitched and moaned for a year about having to stay home and wear a mask. The opportunity for actual freedom presents itself with zero cost to you and you guys just want to keep the status quo going. I think you want to keep the disease going just so you can bitch. That’s true repulsiveness.
I don't recall asking to wear a mask or demand others do. That's your side. Your only limitation to freedom is self imposed.

Not for Delta variant.
I guess you didn't read. That is what they are looking at now. However there is no reason to conclude that the Delta variant explicitly makes vaccinated people just as contagious as others.

Segregated my ass.

NY is banning the Non Vaxed!

I think next they're gonna empower citizens from all over to sue restaurants who allow the non vaxed in too. Anyone who helps them get there, or helped pay for it too......The possibilities of the new Nanny State are endless. Thank you Texas!

Nononono! These are standards set by leftists in the past. You can’t change the rules now! It’s definitely racism by your definition.

Worse. The more we crowd vaccinated people together in places with high infection numbers, the greater the chances for vaccine escape mutations to develop. Then we'll be dealing with a variant that will be impervious to vaccine-induced antibodies, and likely more resistant to natural immunity as well. The general rule in epidemiology has always been you don't try to vaccinate your way out of a pandemic because it just drags it out, possibly in perpetuity. But they've gone against every existing rule and procedure in this bizarro Covid-19 era.

Do you have a good source for any of this? How did we end small pox? Pretty sure vaccines.

I’m sorry I’m going to have to call bullshit. Vaccines are exactly how we got out of many, many pandemics. Vaccines are how we have eradicated diseases completely.

I guess you guys don't even know what segregation is. However to focus on two points that are not important to what occurred is an attempt to change the meaning.

If this was simply about vaccinations then the poster would mentioned that in the title. Even other wingnuts in this thread picked up on the racial overtones (<---understatement)
Jackass
segregation
[ˌseɡrəˈɡāSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. the action or state of setting someone or something apart from others.

Yes, allowed. Call me what you want, you're a walking health hazard.
No I'm not. The only real health hazards with covid are the same pre-existing conditions we knew about 18 months ago. Just for the hell of it I think I will call you a fascist jackass.

Jackass
segregation
[ˌseɡrəˈɡāSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. the action or state of setting someone or something apart from others.
Yes. That's not what happened. The guy holding the camera wasn't segregated into another portion of the restaurant. He went hysterical and got his ass kicked entirely out.

Good, fuck him.

Forum List

Back