Issues on which I disagree with the right

There are only two choices for an adult.

Perfection is not part of the equation.

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

Tough choice......take your time.

Now stop you nonsense.
Hegelian dialectic isn't an answer..."Moving away" isn't an answer.

I like you....But your "evil of two lessers" game is one that I stopped playing over 20 years ago....You're not going to suck me back into it again.

When you can come back with something to move toward, and show me RESULTS -not empty promises and happy talk- then we can have an honest conversation.

I like you....But your "evil of two lessers" game is one that I stopped playing over 20 years ago....You're not going to suck me back into it again.

When you can come back with something to move toward, and show me RESULTS -not empty promises and happy talk- then we can have an honest conversation.

Well, 20 years of a mistaken strategy. You allowed totalitarians to better your vote.

Politics is binary. It's always the lesser of two evils.....unless you choose to run for office.

I might vote for you.

Dropping out is another option....One I've taken.

If there's anything that playing the "Rs vs. Ds" game has taught me, it's that expecting the change you want to come from people over whom you have no influence, let alone control, is a bigger loser's game than just saying "fuck it", dropping out, and disconnecting yourself from the system as much as practicable.
can't disagree with you. Problem I have is the voice of my father in my head saying if you don't vote, you don't get to say shit about what's going on. In other words, not participating nullified my right to bitch.

it is the process. You either believe in the process or you don't. Stay out of the discussions then, since you opted out of it.

The LP is nothing more than a debating society that has taken to nominating GOP retread losers, like Bob Barr, Gary Johnson, and Bill Weld....Meanwhile, they shrink from supporting people like Thomas Massie and Rand Paul, who could get more coverage for their issues than any of their 2%-er goofball nobodies....That's primarily why I left and stopped voting altogether.

They've mistaking standing for something for actually doing something.
Damn, sad that you don't vote but I know "winning" is a very subjective term on the national level when it comes to the Uniparty but at least you should participate on the local/state level.

Here in Virginia we had to pull ourselves together to wrest back control of our state from the dems. It was hard work too but I do think that I "won". Only he who dares wins.

Well, 20 years of a mistaken strategy. You allowed totalitarians to better your vote.

Politics is binary. It's always the lesser of two evils.....unless you choose to run for office.

I might vote for you.
I have no strategy....I simply refuse to buy the snake oil that your party is selling anymore.

You are one of two engineers on a train headed to New York, trying to sell me a ticket to California.

You talk about turning the train around to head in the right direction, but you've never ever delivered on the promise....The best you can ever claim is that you've managed to slow it down a little here and there, right before it gets back up to full speed again...In fact, your party has played a part to speeding it up (i.e. OSHA, DHS, TSA, Patriot Act) on numerous occasions.....Your party has gaslighted me every bit as much as the other.

So here's the deal.....You gain control of your party and turn the fucking train around, or I'm not buying a ticket.

You head in the correct direction or you don't get my support....This is non-negotiable.

Damn, sad that you don't vote but I know "winning" is a very subjective term on the national level when it comes to the Uniparty but at least you should participate on the local/state level.

Here in Virginia we had to pull ourselves together to wrest back control of our state from the dems. It was hard work too but I do think that I "won". Only he who dares wins.
You showed what it takes to win a single election....Republicans have won more elections than not since Reagan and still everything gets worse.

Now, show some results now that you have the power, or STFU.

I have no strategy....I simply refuse to buy the snake oil that your party is selling anymore.

You are one of two engineers on a train headed to New York, trying to sell me a ticket to California.

You talk about turning the train around to head in the right direction, but you've never ever delivered on the promise....The best you can ever claim is that you've managed to slow it down a little here and there, right before it gets back up to full speed again...In fact, your party has played a part to speeding it up (i.e. OSHA, DHS, TSA, Patriot Act) on numerous occasions.....Your party has gaslighted me every bit as much as the other.

So here's the deal.....You gain control of your party and turn the fucking train around, or I'm not buying a ticket.

You head in the correct direction or you don't get my support....This is non-negotiable.

1. "I have no strategy....I simply refuse to buy the snake oil that your party is selling anymore."

Of course you do....a juvenile one. Either the national party conforms 100% to your claimed wishes, or you won't vote for them.
Juvenile.

An adult decides which party is closest to reflection her wishes, and votes for that party.

"My party" is the one that most closely reflects individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.
“free markets, free voices, free people”

There is no doubt which party that is.

2. "You talk about turning the train around to head in the right direction, but you've never ever delivered on the promise...."

You're lying. Bet you can't find any quote of mine that makes such a ridiculous claim.

3. I never use vulgarity. I find that those who do are trying to make a forceful presentation of a weak and often wrong point.
As you have.

4. I don't bend in order to 'gain your support.'
If you are fine with the totalitarians in charge......continue as you have.

....but be ashamed.

1. "I have no strategy....I simply refuse to buy the snake oil that your party is selling anymore."

Of course you do....a juvenile one. Either the national party conforms 100% to your claimed wishes, or you won't vote for them.
Juvenile.

An adult decides which party is closest to reflection her wishes, and votes for that party.

"My party" is the one that most closely reflects individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.
“free markets, free voices, free people”

There is no doubt which party that is.

2. "You talk about turning the train around to head in the right direction, but you've never ever delivered on the promise...."

You're lying. Bet you can't find any quote of mine that makes such a ridiculous claim.

3. I never use vulgarity. I find that those who do are trying to make a forceful presentation of a weak and often wrong point.
As you have.

4. I don't bend in order to 'gain your support.'
If you are fine with the totalitarians in charge......continue as you have.

....but be ashamed.
Tough shit...

You will not fearmonger, shame, nor browbeat me into supporting your party's 100+ years of slow burn despotism.....Those are the tactics of the people you claim to oppose....You sure you're not a democrat?

Deliver a party that follows through on its promises or STFU.

Tough shit...

You will not fearmonger, shame, nor browbeat me into supporting your party's 100+ years of slow burn despotism.....Those are the tactics of the people you claim to oppose....You sure you're not a democrat?

Deliver a party that follows through on its promises or STFU.

Who needs you?

Who needs you?
Apparently you do, or you wouldn't still be trying to sway people like me.

But you suck at salesmanship every bit as badly as your alleged opposition......You still can't give me something to be in favor of, which aligns with my values, that you've shown yourself willing to or capable of delivering.

Last edited:
Apparently you do, or you wouldn't still be trying to sway people like me.

But you suck at salesmanship every bit as badly as your alleged opposition......You still can't give me something to be in favor of, which alighns with my values, that you've shown yourself capable of delivering.

Don't get your hopes up.

You posted to me, and got what you deserve.

You can be sure, in my posts, you will always get the truth.

I have often posted that I am a pessimist, and believe that America is circling the drain.

Your sort are part of that problem.

Forum List

Back