Issues on which I disagree with the right

This is fair. I have no beef with people who vote D or R and actually agree with the practices and goals of those parties. The people I consider cowards are those who are voting dishonestly, voting for a bad candidate instead of the one the actually prefer out of fear.

If you really think your candidate will make a good leader - will be a net positive for the country and actually improve things - then your vote is legit. But those who offer up the LO2E excuse aren't part of the problem. They ARE the problem.

I'm looking for a candidate who reflects "most", or hell, even a significant chunk, of my values. Ds and Rs don't even come close.
again, you have no desire to negotiate for what you want. If you think that way, you believe money grows on trees!

Trump delivered! why were you against him? He wasn't part of either party.
Yeah, delivered trillion dollar deficits, got suckered into attacking Syria with no evidence of wrongdoing TWICE, failed to close any useless foreign military base, failed to remove cancers like Wray, Haspell and Fauxi,kept accepting advice from the Wall Street asswipes Minuchin and Kudlow, refused to light a fire under Barr's ass, on and on.

I have my criteria, you have yours....I'm an agorist, not a populist.

No. I've just read several posts along the same line "I'd be a libertarian if not for their stance on ..."

But that misses the point. Libertarians are for liberty in all cases, not just those that suit their personal preferences.
they can't compromise, sad humans. give a little take a little. Not to a libertarian.

Yeah, delivered trillion dollar deficits, got suckered into attacking Syria with no evidence of wrongdoing TWICE, failed to close any useless foreign military base, failed to remove cancers like Wray, Haspell and Fauxi,kept accepting advice from the Wall Street asswipes Minuchin and Kudlow, refused to light a fire under Barr's ass, on and on.

so you don't care that people made more money, had more jobs, created jobs for blacks, told China where to go. All the things that effect middle class people. Everything you posted has nothing for middle class Americans. And those are my values.

Oh he exposed the swamp creatures. And they are alive and well now. Xiden got right back in there. 47 years of failed programs, Ain't you proud?

again, you have no desire to negotiate for what you want. If you think that way, you believe money grows on trees!
On the contrary, I'm holding out for negotiation. If they want my vote, they're gonna have to work for it. Yours is taken for granted.

so you don't care that people made more money, had more jobs, created jobs for blacks, told China where to go. All the things that effect middle class people. Everything you posted has nothing for middle class Americans. And those are my values.
Those are your criteria...The State still grew at a rate that is malignantly cancerous.....That hurts all classes except the ruling class.

Using my aforementioned train metaphor, you only briefly slowed the trip to New York....When you and your populists have the train running toward California, then you can try to sell me a ticket....Until such a time, you still have a lot of work to do.

On the contrary, I'm holding out for negotiation. If they want my vote, they're gonna have to work for it. Yours is taken for granted.
nope, I don't want the ones the demofks walk around with, so I vote against those. But you don't, you allow it. So your values can never be enacted since you don't vote.

nope, I don't want the ones the demofks walk around with, so I vote against those. But you don't, you allow it. So your values can never be enacted since you don't vote.
Sure. You go with that. They own you dude.

Those are your criteria...The State still grew at a rate that is malignantly cancerous.....That hurts all classes except the ruling class.

Using my aforementioned train metaphor, you only briefly slowed the trip to New York....When you and your populists have the train running toward California, then you can try to sell me a ticket....Until such a time, you still have a lot of work to do.
well again, you think change can happen in one move. I know that's stupid. Takes Congress to make change, EO's are not legislation. When there aren't enough legislators to make necessary decisions, things don't evolve. Trump was doing what he could within his limitations as President. He was outing the swamp creatures, but he didn't have the media, and that is the number one object one needs to move the ball to change. Impeach, impeach, impeach. shameful.

Hey bud. I just had to educate myself. I hadn’t heard about agorism. So, I just looked it up. Just a simple definition. Basically, as I understand it, it is a principle of Libertarianism. It may connote a support of a revolution but one premised on non-violence? ?? But the basic premise is a philosophy which “advocates creating a society in which all relations between people are voluntary exchanges by means of counter-economics,”

That is from Wiki, so I take it with a grain or three of salt.

Is that a fairly accurate definition as you see it?

well again, you think change can happen in one move. I know that's stupid. Takes Congress to make change, EO's are not legislation. When there aren't enough legislators to make necessary decisions, things don't evolve. Trump was doing what he could within his limitations as President. He was outing the swamp creatures, but he didn't have the media, and that is the number one object one needs to move the ball to change. Impeach, impeach, impeach. shameful.
I don't think it can change, I know it can change.

Quit making excuses for your party's failures, and come across on the promises that have been made since at least Goldwater.

You earn my vote through action and results, not excuses and empty promises.

nope, they own you. They got you not to vote. The one thing in a free world people want. Except you.
LOL - again, tell yourself that if you like. Jump up and down, call me a coward, a traitor whatever - I'm STILL not gonna vote for your shitty candidate.

Too bad you only praised the libertarians instead of offering an issue that is debatable. I found some of them to have a very shallow understanding of history. It was in a book they were giving away, Faucets of Liberty. I realized a foreign policy based on a shallow understanding of history was a poor policy at best.

Yes, you don't like Trump, that is sad and ridiculous.
I agree with your opinion about the shallow understanding of history. They also lack a lot of common sense.

As for Trump, his knowledge of history is completely blank. Whenever he learns something about our history, he thinks no one else knew it, either.

“Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I notice.” :lol:

Hey bud. I just had to educate myself. I hadn’t heard about agorism. So, I just looked it up. Just a simple definition. Basically, as I understand it, it is a principle of Libertarianism. It may connote a support of a revolution but one premised on non-violence? ?? But the basic premise is a philosophy which “advocates creating a society in which all relations between people are voluntary exchanges by means of counter-economics,”

That is from Wiki, so I take it with a grain or three of salt.

Is that a fairly accurate definition as you see it?
Yes.

The State is a failure....It will always fail, because it always ignores the immutable laws of economics, which are in fact a force of nature.....Supporting people who repeatedly insist that they can push ropes is futile.

The best any one individual can do is tend to their own life, and be prepared for the historically inevitable crash and burn....Those who survive the best are those who expect the least from The State.

Forum List

Back