Issues on which I disagree with the right

There is a difference between liberty and a lawless society. A lawless society is an uncivilized society. And where did you read these comments similar to mine? As long as I've been on USMB, I'm the only one I know of that said I'd be a libertarian but.............
Yet all the machinations of The State, which were supposed to provide a lawful society, have utterly failed to prevent the lawless society that we're currently toiling under.

The problem gets worse, yet many of us are expected to rush to support those who've shown themselves completely impotent to reverse the course.

The more information I gather, the more Lysander Spooner is being proven correct.

SpoonerQuote.jpg

Yes.

The State is a failure....It will always fail, because it always ignores the immutable laws of economics, which are in fact a force of nature.....Supporting people who repeatedly insist that they can push ropes is futile.

The best any one individual can do is tend to their own life, and be prepared for the historically inevitable crash and burn....Those who survive the best are those who expect the least from The State.
Thanks for the clarification. Frankly, I don’t see things in the same way. But I respect the hell out of any person who can clearly articulate their own point of view and philosophy.

By contrast, I’m now thinking of a recent “discussion” with a board liberal/progressive who contended that our biggest national problem was “income inequality.” To say I was skeptical would be a vast understatement.

Nevertheless, I inquired of that USMB liberal what his definition was for “income inequality.” Needless to say, he was too cowardly to even begin to offer a definition. His fear of getting pinned-down was glaringly obvious.

Thanks for the clarification. Frankly, I don’t see things in the same way. But I respect the hell out of any person who can clearly articulate their own point of view and philosophy.

By contrast, I’m now thinking of a recent “discussion” with a board liberal/progressive who contended that our biggest national problem was “income inequality.” To say I was skeptical would be a vast understatement.

Nevertheless, I inquired of that USMB liberal what his definition was for “income inequality.” Needless to say, he was too cowardly to even begin to offer a definition. His fear of getting pinned-down was glaringly obvious.
Well, you know me....Though we haven't always seen eye to eye, I know what I believe and why.

i've evolved so far to the right that even the LP looks like a bunch democrats to me.

I don't think it can change, I know it can change.

Quit making excuses for your party's failures, and come across on the promises that have been made since at least Goldwater.

You earn my vote through action and results, not excuses and empty promises.
so you allow worse action by not voting. It's why it's a lesser of two evils. And a demofk is always more evil.

Yeah, delivered trillion dollar deficits, got suckered into attacking Syria with no evidence of wrongdoing TWICE, failed to close any useless foreign military base, failed to remove cancers like Wray, Haspell and Fauxi,kept accepting advice from the Wall Street asswipes Minuchin and Kudlow, refused to light a fire under Barr's ass, on and on.

I have my criteria, you have yours....I'm an agorist, not a populist.
The one thing, I mean the biggest one thing outside the border, was Imposing tariffs on incoming goods from China. Opening up jobs for Americans. Not sure why that was a bad thing for someone on the right?

You're still traveling in the direction of New York....It only "gets worse" by matters of degree.

Turn the fucking train around, and cover a significant portion of movement toward California...Then, and not one moment before, come see me about buying a ticket.
I look at what is available and what moves can be made. Doing nothing is always a losers path.

demofks don't negotiate, so letting them hold office will never work for you.
"Letting them hold office"? What the fuck are you talking about? Is like the "letting people starve" bullshit?

I agree with your opinion about the shallow understanding of history. They also lack a lot of common sense.

As for Trump, his knowledge of history is completely blank. Whenever he learns something about our history, he thinks no one else knew it, either.

“Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I notice.” :lol:
Trump knows business and much of history. Very apparent with his positives steps in foreign policy.

The loser's path is buying in when the seller has failed to ever deliver results.....I quit following that path over 20 years ago.

Show results that are of value to me, then we can talk about a purchase....Not one moment prior.
Doing nothing remains a losers path

"Letting them hold office"? What the fuck are you talking about? Is like the "letting people starve" bullshit?
Maybe look into what it takes to defeat cheaters! Demofks have owned Chicago for fifty years. Conservatives don’t vote, that’s my evidence

The loser's path is buying in when the seller has failed to ever deliver results.....I quit following that path over 20 years ago.

Show results that are of value to me, then we can talk about a purchase....Not one moment prior.

Then you'll be waiting for the rest of your life. As the old saying goes, don't vote--don't bitch.

Today people who need a new car are not waiting for the perfect one to their exact specifications. They take what the dealer has as waiting for a perfect car can take months. It may not be exactly the ride you wanted, but you're not taking a bus everywhere you go or renting a car that's costing you thousands.

Forum List

Back