Issa is working hard for you! Wants to name US-waters after Reagan!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Issa Name US waters after Reagan TheHill

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) is floating legislation that would name most U.S. coastal waters after former President Ronald Reagan.

Issa reintroduced his bill Wednesday to rename the country’s Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), which generally extends from three miles to 200 miles offshore, as the Ronald Wilson Reagan Exclusive Economic Zone.

Important stuff, you know.
Must be important to you bothering to post it, eh?

• Banned

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) is floating legislation that would name most U.S. coastal waters after former President Ronald Reagan.

Issa reintroduced his bill Wednesday to rename the country’s Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), which generally extends from three miles to 200 miles offshore, as the Ronald Wilson Reagan Exclusive Economic Zone.

News is news. At least it's something concrete and not based on RWNJ lies.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

News is news. At least it's something concrete and not based on RWNJ lies.

Hey there!
Listen, do me a favor, would you? While you at it have a few good beers for me too. I miss those good ones instead of the watered down fakes over here. Thanks in advance!!!:beer:

darrell issa is a fucking asshole....

• Banned

Oh, I agree with you on that one...

It is July 12, 2015 at 1:05 PM my time.

I agree with you.

I am still waiting on a tally of exactly how much he as cost tax payers.

Darrell Issa is a terrific Congressman and a true Prince. He isnt afraid of the Democratic shitheads.
Ah Prince Issa of the failed Benghazi witch hunt :rofl:
…. with non-cooperation from the Administration, sanitized private server….
Oh please. Have you noticed the GOP only raises a stink about the Benghazi fabrication during election season?
One of the reasons Romney lost because he didn't. Another reason is that Reid lied on the Senate floor, concerning Romney's taxes, in order for being protected and he couldn't get sued for lying thus constituting defamation.

Doesn't seem like much of an honor, who talks about the Exclusive Economic Zone unless you're in the mob? Seems sort of like the NFL draft's Mr. Irrelevant, well at least to me. I'd hold out for at least a river or bay or something. Anything but the Cuyahoga.

Darrell Issa is a terrific Congressman and a true Prince. He isnt afraid of the Democratic shitheads.
Ah Prince Issa of the failed Benghazi witch hunt :rofl:
…. with non-cooperation from the Administration, sanitized private server….
Oh please. Have you noticed the GOP only raises a stink about the Benghazi fabrication during election season?
One of the reasons Romney lost because he didn't. Another reason is that Reid lied on the Senate floor, concerning Romney's taxes, in order for being protected and he couldn't get sued for lying thus constituting defamation.
Are you kidding? Have you just banished the 2012 election out of your head? The only tragedy the right has manipulated better than Benghazi in 2012 was Ebola in 2014!

Maybe the clown face liberals are as ignorant as they look or maybe they are just skewed by hatred and anger but it seems that the "Reagan exclusive economic zone" does not rename any waterway. At least the clown faces forgot about the Confederate flag for a while.

One of the funniest things about Issa was when he spent all that money to fund the Grey Davis recall in hopes if becoming Gov. And Schartzeneger jumped in and crushed his chances.
he would have lost anyway, Riordan would have beat him....
Doesn't matter...his crying speech was classic comedy.

Forum List

Back