Israel's Lies

RE: Israel's Lies
⁜→ P F Tinmore, Toddsterpatriot, et al,

(COMMENT)

OK, my "Old Timers Syndrome" has kicked-in. What are we Proving or Disproving?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
I hear a gazillion times that Palestine is not a country or state and that's it. There is nothing to substantiate their opinion.
Actually, it’s quite the opposite. YOU claim that Palestine was a state before Israel , yet have never proved it.
You truly are a hoot Tinmore. I have never seen someone lose so many arguments and have so many of their posts disproved until I met you.

For the umpteenth time. Why do I bother?:102:

Was Palestine ever recognized as an entity by another country? By whom? What was the language of the country called Palestine? What was Palestine's religion? What was the name of its currency?

Who was the president- head of state?

Since there is no such country today, what caused her demise?
A LoN arbitration stated that Palestine was a newly created state according to post war treaties.

The US had a trade agreement with Palestine in 1932.

Even though recognition was not required, five states recognized Palestine after its 1948 declaration of independence.
That’s so silly.

Why are the Arabs-Moslems masquerading as Pals still screeching about wanting statehood?

link?

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
I hear a gazillion times that Palestine is not a country or state and that's it. There is nothing to substantiate their opinion.
Actually, it’s quite the opposite. YOU claim that Palestine was a state before Israel , yet have never proved it.
You truly are a hoot Tinmore. I have never seen someone lose so many arguments and have so many of their posts disproved until I met you.

Was Palestine ever recognized as an entity by another country? By whom? What was the language of the country called Palestine? What was Palestine's religion? What was the name of its currency?

A LoN arbitration stated that Palestine was a newly created state according to post war treaties.

Even though recognition was not required, five states recognized Palestine after its 1948 declaration of independence.
That’s so silly.

Why are the Arabs-Moslems masquerading as Pals still screeching about wanting statehood?

link?
Are they? I have posted many Palestinian videos. How many talked about seeking a state?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: OH, come on:

Article 1. Palestine is the homeland of the Arab Palestinian people; it is an indivisible part of the greater Arab homeland, and the Palestinian people are an integral part of the Arab nation.​
Article 2: Palestine, with the boundaries it had during the British Mandate, is an indivisible territorial unit.​
Article 3: The Palestinian Arab people possess the legal right to their homeland and to self-determination after the completion of the liberation of their country in accordance with their wishes and entirely of their own accord and will.​
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Article 6: The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine, for under the wing of Islam followers of all religions can coexist in security and safety where their lives, possessions and rights are concerned. In the absence of Islam, strife will be rife, oppression spreads, evil prevails and schisms and wars will break out.

Article 11: The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. Neither a single Arab country nor all Arab countries, neither any king or president, nor all the kings and presidents, neither any organization nor all of them, be they Palestinian or Arab, possess the right to do that. Palestine is an Islamic Waqf land consecrated for Moslem generations until Judgement Day. This being so, who could claim to have the right to represent Moslem generations till Judgement Day?

This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Moslems consecrated these lands to Moslem generations till the Day of Judgement.

Article 13: There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. The Palestinian people know better than to consent to having their future, rights and fate toyed with. As in said in the honorable Hadith:

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

1. Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, is a land of the Palestinian people and its homeland and its legitimate right, we may not a waiver an inch or any part thereof, no matter what the reasons and circumstances and pressures.

2. Palestine - all of Palestine - is a land of Islamic and Arab affiliation, a blessed sacred land, that has a major portion in the heart of every Arab and Muslim

3. No recognition of the legitimacy of the occupation whatever; this is a principled position, political and moral, and therefore do not recognize the legitimacy of the Israeli occupation of Palestine, and recognition of "Israel" and the legitimacy of its presence on any part of Palestine no matter how long; nand it will not be long, God willing.

4. Liberation of Palestine is a national duty; it is the responsibility of the Palestinian people and the Arab and Islamic nation, it is also a humanitarian responsibility in accordance with the requirements of truth and justice.

5. Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights, together with, of course, all forms of political and diplomatic struggle including in the media, public and legal [spheres]; with the need to mobilize all the energies of the nation in the battle

Are they? I have posted many Palestinian videos. How many talked about seeking a state?
(COMMENT)

OK, Damn near everyone, understands that the goals and objectives are for the Arab Palestinian to seize all territory.

The Arab Palestinians have never said that they will give up their struggle against the Israelis no matter what concessions are offered or made. The Israelis unilaterally withdrew from the Gaza Strip, and still today, more than a decade later, the Hostile Arab Palestinians cause all manner of havoc in Israel.

Videos • we don't need no stinking • Videos...

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

That’s so silly.

link?
I guess I missed that youtube video gee-had marathon.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

That’s so silly.

link?

Seeking what?

I thought they had one already, according to you.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
More Israeli hogwash. You have presented nothing.
You made the claim, so it’s to you to back it up. You presented nothing. So let’s try this again. When did Palestine officially become a stage. No link, no video, just the year.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

So you’re saying that Palestine was already a state in 1932?? Yes or no ?

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

I don’t know why I bother either ....

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

I don’t know why I bother either ....

Let him get on with it.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: More Misinformation

The US had a trade agreement with Palestine in 1932
(COMMENT)

The Book is called:

Trade Agreements and the Continuation of Tariff Protection Policy in Mandate Palestine in the 1930s​
...................................................................................................................................by Roza I. M. El-Eini​

I have it around here someplace, I just can't lay hands on it right now. But the book Roza el-Eini is best known for is:
Mandate Landscape: British Imperial Rule in Palestine 1929-1948​

He knows very well that the Government in Palestine was British (not Arab).
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Yes.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Yes.
Lovely.

You believe in many falsehoods.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Yes.
So if they were already a state in 1933, why did they declare independence in 1948?

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Yes.
Lovely.

Tinmore likes to invent his own history. He doesn’t know the difference between geographical area and a country.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Yes.
So if they were already a state in 1933, why did they declare independence in 1948?
Because the Mandate did not leave until 1948.

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Yes.
Because the Mandate did not leave until 1948.
Got a link that backs that up? My guess is no.

BTW, Palestine was not a state in 1932. Palestine was a Loosely defined geographical region. Not a state. That’s not a matter of opinion, it’s a fact. A fact that you can’t accept.
IF Palestine was already a state in 1932, they would have had no reason to declare independence in 1948

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Yes.
Lovely.

Tinmore likes to invent his own history. He doesn’t know the difference between geographical area and a country.
I'm thinking he has moved on from ''the Treaty of Lausanne invented the state of Pal'istan'' to a new conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back