Israel's Lies

Good thing this thread wasn't titled "Tinmore's Lies", otherwise we might be at it for a while.

Yes, you hate Jews and you have mentioned many times that you want them killed. The fact remains that there has been an uninterrupted Jewish presense in the area for over 3000 years.

Let's start at the beginning.

A land without people for a people without land.

Try another strawman:

In its most common wording, A land without a people and a people without a land, the phrase appeared in print in an 1844 review of Keith's book in a Scottish Free Church magazine.[6]

In 1875, Shaftesbury told the annual general meeting of the Palestine Exploration Fund that "We have there a land teeming with fertility and rich in history, but almost without an inhabitant – a country without a people, and look! scattered over the world, a people without a country".[10]

The zionist Israeli pukes have created a gigantic lie to explain how their theft of other people's land wasn't really theft. ... :cuckoo:

Maybe you Camel frauds who raped and stole the entire MENA region, instead of whining for being defeated by the weakest bunch of former dhimmis, should at least learn to pronounce that name of the land correctly?

Last edited:
Let's start at the beginning.

A land without people for a people without land.

Let me say this... the people who you claim the land was stolen from have routinely gotten their asses kicked every time they’ve tried to rise up since 1948. That would suggest to me Israel has a claim to the land by Right of Conquest, if nothing else.

The zionist Israeli pukes have created a gigantic lie to explain how their theft of other people's land wasn't really theft. ... :cuckoo:

The Jews have been in the land of Israel that was promised to them by G-d, since before Israel had a king.

Further, they didn't 'steal' the land. The Arabs left when the attacking Arab armies threatened to kill them if they stayed. The Arabs that did not leave, are still in Israel with their property. The ones that left Israel when Israel needed to defend itself, lost their property.

If I was in your country, and fled to the country of an invading army, your country would take my property.

Israeli juden continually surprise attack and bomb their neighbors claiming it was self defense. ... :cuckoo:
As a goofy convert safely ensconced in the Great Satan, why not do some gee-had outreach? Buy some balloons, a plane ticket and make a pilgrimage to the Israeli border fence, tough guy.

Let me say this... the people who you claim the land was stolen from have routinely gotten their asses kicked every time they’ve tried to rise up since 1948.
Many years ago I was in direct sales. They taught you not to worry when people said no to your offer, because eventually someone would say yes and buy the product.
So I doesn't bother me how many times the Palestinian freedom fighters are defeated. Because all I will take is 1 win against the Israeli zionists, and it's game over for them. ... :thup:

Let me say this... the people who you claim the land was stolen from have routinely gotten their asses kicked every time they’ve tried to rise up since 1948.
Many years ago I was in direct sales. They taught you not to worry when people said no to your offer, because eventually someone would say yes and buy the product.
So I doesn't bother me how many times the Palestinian freedom fighters are defeated. Because all I will take is 1 win against the Israeli zionists, and it's game over for them. ... :thup:

Hold your breath, it'll happen faster. DURR

Oh, then it's game over for all.
Israel is a nation too small to be pressured to the brink.

Is hurt pride worth all you turning into frozen camel fossils in a glass?

Last edited:
Oh, then it's game over for all. Israel is a country too small to be pressured to the brink, Is hurt pride worth all you turning into frozen camel fossils in a glass?
My prediction is the terrorist state of Israel will implode and collapse upon itself due to government corruption and minority demographics.
It will be a wonderful day!! ... :thup:

Oh, then it's game over for all. Israel is a country too small to be pressured to the brink, Is hurt pride worth all you turning into frozen camel fossils in a glass?
My prediction is the terrorist state of Israel will implode and collapse upon itself due to government corruption and minority demographics.

And if that day ever comes, the Pallies will still be unable to build a state of their own.

We don't really have the option of collapsing due to corruption, that luxury is only reserved for the big countries in the region and their Arab Springs, Winters and whatever nonesense you indulge. If PM Netanyahu was a bit younger we'd vote him to PM for another decade just to keep kicking your camel asses.

Minority demographics?
You really don't pay attention,
because the entire Arab world is on a fast birthrate decline.

Israel will reform Islam, already does, you're a fossil of an outdated demo version.

Last edited:
Good thing this thread wasn't titled "Tinmore's Lies", otherwise we might be at it for a while.

Yes, you hate Jews and you have mentioned many times that you want them killed. The fact remains that there has been an uninterrupted Jewish presense in the area for over 3000 years.
Yes, you hate Jews and you have mentioned many times
No, I just hate lies and Israel is fertile ground.

Do us all a favor; Hold your breath until it happens

New Topics

Forum List

Back