Israel's Legal & Ethical Right To Exist

I must admit that after reading several of Shusha's posts and others as well, I have grown quite confused on this issue. I always assumed, I guess, that the UN mandate in '47 was that legal right, but Shusha and others disagreed.

Others on "team Israel" claim that God gave them this land, but that is not what I hope this thread will be about.

Is there a legal basis for the zionists in Palestine? What does international law really say? Is international law even binding on the zionist regime? And if it is not the UN mandate that gave them this legal right, then what is it?

Thanks for any help.

From a thread you may wish to have this merged to:
What is Israel's legal "right to exist?"

I must admit that after reading several of Shusha's posts and others as well, I have grown quite confused on this issue. I always assumed, I guess, that the UN mandate in '47 was that legal right, but Shusha and others disagreed.

Others on "team Israel" claim that God gave them this land, but that is not what I hope this thread will be about.

Is there a legal basis for the zionists in Palestine? What does international law really say? Is international law even binding on the zionist regime? And if it is not the UN mandate that gave them this legal right, then what is it?

Thanks for any help.

The legal basis is the San Remo Accord. The League of nations.
Once the League of Nations was dissolved and the United Nations formed instead of it, the mandate and the legality for the Jews to have their own State was transferred to the UN.

The Mandate for Palestine for the re-creation of the Jewish State on the ancient Homeland of the Jewish People is as legal as Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.

Either all four Mandates are legal, or none of them are.

Last edited:

Thanks for any help.

Once the League of Nations was dissolved and the United Nations formed instead of it, the mandate and the legality for the Jews to have their own State was transferred to the UN.

The Mandate for Palestine for the re-creation of the Jewish State on the ancient Homeland of the Jewish People is as legal as Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.

Of course that is not true. All of those other people became permanent citizens of their respective states. The Palestinians, however, were kicked out and replaces by a foreign settler colonial project.

Thanks for any help.

Of course that is not true. All of those other people became permanent citizens of their respective states. The Palestinians, however, were kicked out and replaces by a foreign settler colonial project.
You have repeated this nonsense before. And you do know that it is not true.

Mandate for Palestine was the giving back to the Jewish People sovereignty over their ancient homeland.

Palestinians are Arabs and they refused to live in peace with the Jews under their sovereignty.

They refused a partition two times. And refused future plans to have their own State.

The Muslim mind cannot stand the fact that after 1300 of spitting on the Jews anytime they wanted, the Jews now have back less than 20% of their rightful homeland.

The "settlers" have been the Arabs for the past 1300 years.

They can keep the 99% of the stolen land they took for the past 1400 years. The Jews will not raise one hand to take any of it from them. Ever.

All the Arabs/Muslims need to do now, is to leave the Jews and Israel be, and learn to live alongside it.

Simple.

Mandate for Palestine was the giving back to the Jewish People sovereignty over their ancient homeland.
False and never implemented.

Palestinians are Arabs and they refused to live in peace with the Jews under their sovereignty.
Again false.

They refused a partition two times. And refused future plans to have their own State.
So, go ask another people to give you half their land. See how that works out for you.

The Muslim mind cannot stand the fact that after 1300 of spitting on the Jews anytime they wanted, the Jews now have back less than 20% of their rightful homeland.
False all over. The zionist mind cannot differentiate fact from fiction.

It is insane to refer to them as settlers.

They can keep the 99% of the stolen land they took for the past 1400 years. The Jews will not raise one hand to take any of it from them. Ever.
The zionists keep trying.

All the Arabs/Muslims need to do now, is to leave the Jews and Israel be, and learn to live alongside it.

Simple.
Would it not be more sensible for the Europeans to leave the indigenous people be?

False and never implemented.

Again false.

So, go ask another people to give you half their land. See how that works out for you.

False all over. The zionist mind cannot differentiate fact from fiction.

It is insane to refer to them as settlers.

The zionists keep trying.

Simple.
Would it not be more sensible for the Europeans to leave the indigenous people be?
It would be more sensible for the Arabs, who are all from Arabia, to leave ALL indigenous people be. Be it the Jews, the Copts, the Kurds, the Berbers, the Yazidis, etc, etc, etc

Thanks for any help.

You have repeated this nonsense before. And you do know that it is not true.

Simple.
Thank you Mr. Israeli BS talking points.

Thanks for any help.

Indeed that is not true.

Let us all remember this day in history. Enjoy!

On the other thread:
Yo retard, Resolutions are like writing a review on an electric coffee maker.
Are you that fucking stupid?
While I must agree here, at least to an extent with Indee, MJ should know that a UN vote that was never implemented is about as close to irrelevant as it gets.

Anyways, reading these posts from you guys made me think of these guys:

giphy.gif

Thanks for any help.

Indeed that is not true.
What do you mean? The Palestinians were the only ones kicked out of their homes.

Thanks for any help.

Indeed that is not true.
What do you mean? The Palestinians were the only ones kicked out of their homes.
You need a time tunnel so that you can witness it yourself. :)

Bon Voyage !!!!

Thanks for any help.

Indeed that is not true.

You mean kicked out of their stolen homes that had no titles or deeds to the land it was on?

Thanks for any help.

Indeed that is not true.

Your screeching about Arab-Moslem settlers / colonists being kicked out of their homes is best directed at the Arab-Moslem armies which crossed the frontier on their way to that hoped-for Jew genocide.

Lamenting the fact that your co-religionists embarked on an ultimately failed gee-had is just a lot of whining. Suggest to the prayer leader at your madrassah that this might be the time to reclaim al-Andulus.

Thanks for any help.

Indeed that is not true.

Bon Voyage !!!!

Can I shoehorn in 23 April 1924? The dissolution of the Ottoman Empire?

Israel's right to exists on the UN Resolution, the US recognition, and Israel force of arms.

The Palestinians can resist for the next 300 years, and Israel will be even stronger.

Let's find a 'homeland' for the Palestinians in upper British Columbia.

Indeed that is not true.

Bon Voyage !!!!

Can I shoehorn in 23 April 1924? The dissolution of the Ottoman Empire?
Were Jews massacred or expelled on that date? That is what those dates above were about.

All of those other States had an homogeneous ethnicity within their territories (or close enough). The Mandate territory for Palestine had two distinct and competing ethnic groups, including one which had an extensive diaspora.

Forum List

Back