Israel's Legal & Ethical Right To Exist

Of a British Mandate...You seem to flipflop too much.
Arabs and Jews fought against the British govt in Palestine.

Q. How many people, do You assume, actually made that oath?
Britain was the trustee for Palestine. Trustees administer but do not own anything.

Good question. Many Jews never got citizenship and colonial settlers got theirs fraudulently.

Exactly my point, the number of passports issued was insignificant.
Nobody made that oath except for those, I assume, who had the motive to get a British travel passport. And the number of passports issued was insignificant.

I'll exaggerate to make a point - no Palestinian Arab or Palestinian Jew ever made that oath.
Both people fought the British govt in Palestine for their own reasons, after Ottoman capitulation both people saw it as irrelevant.

* Your fixation on Jews is showing.
The oath was only for immigrants.

I don't think so:

(1) Turkish subjects habitually resident in the territory of Palestine upon the 1st day of August 1924 shall
become Palestine citizens.

Q. How many Arabs and Jews received the Mandate passport or made the oath?
Natural citizens including Muslims, Christians, and Jews did not have to take the oath.

Maybe, where does it say so?
I don't get the point of discussing an imposed govt on people who both had their own conflicting views about the future in the land. Arabs wanted bigger Syria, Jews wanted a National Home.

Last edited:
Britain was the trustee for Palestine. Trustees administer but do not own anything.

Good question. Many Jews never got citizenship and colonial settlers got theirs fraudulently.

Nobody made that oath except for those, I assume, who had the motive to get a British travel passport. And the number of passports issued was insignificant.

I'll exaggerate to make a point - no Palestinian Arab or Palestinian Jew ever made that oath.
Both people fought the British govt in Palestine for their own reasons, after Ottoman capitulation both people saw it as irrelevant.

I don't think so:

(1) Turkish subjects habitually resident in the territory of Palestine upon the 1st day of August 1924 shall

Natural citizens including Muslims, Christians, and Jews did not have to take the oath.

I don't get the point of discussing an imposed govt on people who both had their own conflicting views about the future in the land. Arabs wanted bigger Syria, Jews wanted a National Home.
I don't know. Look it up. I have never heard of natural citizens having to take an oath anywhere.

I don't think so:

I don't know. Look it up. I have never heard of natural citizens having to take an oath anywhere.

So we are left to merely assume that majority of Arabs and Jews accepted a British issued citizenship?
Arabs fought for bigger Syira, Jews for their National Home.
Jews cooperated more, asked for less, got it. But both fought the British govt. in Palestine.

I don't think so:

So we are left to merely assume that majority of Arabs and Jews accepted a British issued citizenship?
Jews cooperated more, asked for less, got it. But both fought the British govt. in Palestine.
Indeed, Britain was being shot at from both sides and was too stupid to figure out why. So they tossed the problem they created to the UN.

So the UN proposed a solution that was rejected ten years earlier. Were there stupid chemicals in the water back then?

I don't think so:

Indeed, Britain was being shot at from both sides and was too stupid to figure out why. So they tossed the problem they created to the UN.

So the UN proposed a solution that was rejected ten years earlier. Were there stupid chemicals in the water back then?

Walla Tinomre, I think it's the 2nd time we agree.

However the sociological problem was not created by Britain, Palestine society was sectarian and divided long before Britain or Amir Faisal invaded.

However the sociological problem was not created by Britain, Palestine society was sectarian and divided long before Britain or Amir Faisal invaded.
I don't think that is true. Do you have some links?

Indeed, not long before the Mandate, the Islamist majority system of theocratic totalitarianism / apartheid was in place with implementation of the dhimmi system.

Indeed, vilification of the kuffar is enshrined in your hate and war manual called the Koran.

Of course, deal with the Arab pogroms against Palestinian Jews just prior to Zionism.
Massacres in Aleppo, Damascus, Safed, Hebron, Tiberias, Jerusalem...
Systemic Arab violence against Palestinian Jews didn't start with the Zionists.

Which of the pogroms do You want to discuss?

Of course, deal with the Arab pogroms against Palestinian Jews just prior to Zionism.
Massacres in Aleppo, Damascus, Safed, Hebron, Tiberias, Jerusalem...
Systemic Arab violence against Palestinian Jews didn't start with the Zionists.

Which of the pogroms do You want to discuss?

Excellent point. Even before the Zionist movement began, the Zionists are to blame for starting the endless conflict according to the Palestinians & their supporters.

It's about time the issue of Jerusalem is over for Palestinians. Now they can choose to want new peace negotiations with Israel or continue acting like Palestinians & lose even more.

Forum List

Back