Israel's "Genocide" Of Palestinians

The map comes from the US Military.
So, it is still the map of Palestine.

Call it what you want. Still the Jews were indigenous Palestinians thousands of years before any Muslim Palestinian squatters on Israel's land.
You actually take Tinless seriously?

I would like to know what his sources are.

And in the meantime, post the links that need to be posted.
Posters can make up their own mind about what is being written. :)

PhuckTheJews.com
KillTheJews.com
IslamWillConquerTheWorld.com
MurderTheInfidel.com
GeeHahd.com

Call it what you want. Still the Jews were indigenous Palestinians thousands of years before any Muslim Palestinian squatters on Israel's land.

I would like to know what his sources are.

And in the meantime, post the links that need to be posted.
Posters can make up their own mind about what is being written. :)

His sources are probably the voices in his head.

It is the map of the MANDATE FOR PALESTINE
The British chose that name instead of Israel as it should have been.
They could have called it anything they wanted, because as the winners of WWI, they made the decisions, including going against article 5 of the Mandate and give 77% of the Mandate to non Jews - The Hashemite clan which had been expelled from Arabia by the Saud clan.
The Mandate was not a place. It was a temporarily appointed administration of Palestine. It had no land or borders. They called it Palestine because that is what it was called. The maps in the back of my Bible call the place Palestine.

They could have called it anything they wanted, because as the winners of WWI, they made the decisions, including going against article 5 of the Mandate and give 77% of the Mandate to non Jews - The Hashemite clan which had been expelled from Arabia by the Saud clan.
The maps in the back of my Bible call the place Palestine.
No wonder no one gives a sh!t.

Considering the quote you like to add to everyone of your posts, there is not evidence in the world anyone can show you which would please you.

I'm easily pleased. Just show me a non-religious Arab text that calls the area "Israel"

You have already decided to trash what someone wrote in the Quran, at the time of the Muslim invasion of the Land of Israel, and other Arab/Muslim writings - as non evidence that the Muslims did say that the Land of Israel belonged to the Jews back then......
Why would they write such a thing?
Why would any Muslim write such a thing back then?

I've not trashed anything, I leave that to the Zionuts here. The Koran refers to the "children of Israel" not the land itself, which is never actually named as far as I recall.

Nothing else is left to say, is there?

OK , another Zionut debunked, next?

The Quran refers to the children of Israel and the Promised Land, aka, the land where the Jews lived for thousands of years.
The Promised Land is none other than the Land of Israel

Quotes from the Qu'ran and Hadith about Jews, Jerusalem and Israel

The Qur'an and the Land of Israel

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

-----------

Challenge it all you like

In other words you can't find a non-religious text where the land is called Israel. OK thanks for proving my point.

The Mandate was not a place. It was a temporarily appointed administration of Palestine. It had no land or borders. They called it Palestine because that is what it was called. The maps in the back of my Bible call the place Palestine.

There were four Mandates.
Two for the French
Two for the British

All four had borders.

Palestinian Conflict in Ten Maps

These are the maps which show how only the Mandate for Palestine went from it being 100% of Palestine (ancient Jewish Homeland) in 1920 to being 23% of it
in 1922 after the British went against article 5 of the Mandate, where no land was to be leased or granted to any foreign power, no other people but the Jews.
The Hashemites are not Jewish.

The British wanted to give that part to the Hashemites and actually keep the rest for themselves after losing India. That is why it took until 1948 for the British to leave
Palestine, when Iraq became a country in 1932. The French mandates became
countries before that as well.

Your Bible can call it whatever it wants, because someone who does not like Jews called it that and put it in your Bible.

Those who respect Jews call it for it has always been in Christianity.
The Holy Land. The Land of Israel.

The Crusaders did not invade "Palestine". They invaded the Holy Land, where the Land of Israel was. The Homeland of the Jews.

They went to "free" the Holy Land from the Muslims, and did not care if they killed all the Jews in their way as well, including in Jerusalem.

As I said, the British could have called their Mandate anything, just as it was Lebanon and not Pheonecia, and Iraq instead of Mesopotamia.

The British and the French were the victors in WWI. They set up the Mandates and they called them whatever they wanted to call them.

The Mandate for Palestine was about returning the Land of Israel to the Jews to be sovereign over it once again.

They ended up with 23% of it in 1925. Now, they have only 20% of it.

And people like you are not respectful of even that small mass of land as being
controlled by its rightful owners.

Considering the quote you like to add to everyone of your posts, there is not evidence in the world anyone can show you which would please you.

I'm easily pleased. Just show me a non-religious Arab text that calls the area "Israel"

You have already decided to trash what someone wrote in the Quran, at the time of the Muslim invasion of the Land of Israel, and other Arab/Muslim writings - as non evidence that the Muslims did say that the Land of Israel belonged to the Jews back then......
Why would they write such a thing?
Why would any Muslim write such a thing back then?

I've not trashed anything, I leave that to the Zionuts here. The Koran refers to the "children of Israel" not the land itself, which is never actually named as far as I recall.

Nothing else is left to say, is there?

OK , another Zionut debunked, next?

The Quran refers to the children of Israel and the Promised Land, aka, the land where the Jews lived for thousands of years.
The Promised Land is none other than the Land of Israel

Quotes from the Qu'ran and Hadith about Jews, Jerusalem and Israel

The Qur'an and the Land of Israel

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

-----------

Challenge it all you like

In other words you can't find a non-religious text where the land is called Israel. OK thanks for proving my point.

Thousands of indigenous People/Nations do not give a hoot at finding "non religious text/sources" to prove that they are the original owners of the land they lived in for thousands of years before any invaders ever came to take their lands.

The Jewish People are the indigenous people of the Land of Israel. As confirmed by Christianity and Islam themselves.

You are playing games for fools like yourself who will have no problem believing your kind of "logic", where there is no logic at all.

Europeans do not suddenly become the indigenous people of the Americas, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, or any other place since 1492 when they sailed into those areas and eventually took over the lands from those who were living there.

The same goes for the Muslims, first the Kurds who won over the Byzantine and took over the area of the Land of Israel, than all the Arab Muslims who came after them.

The same goes for all the areas of Europe the Moors invaded and took over and the Arabs came after, again. Or the Ottomans afterwards.
None of the indigenous inhabitants of Spain, Portugal, Vienna, or any other conquered land by the Muslims became non indigenous.

The European colonizers did not become the indigenous people of the "New World"
and the Muslims, be they Kurds, Arabs, Berbers or Turks, did not become the new indigenous people of Asia Minor, North Africa or any part of Europe they conquered.

One needs a Non Religious text to prove that a land belongs to a people?

Absolutely NOT.

There were four Mandates.
Two for the French
Two for the British

All four had borders.

Palestinian Conflict in Ten Maps

These are the maps which show how only the Mandate for Palestine went from it being 100% of Palestine (ancient Jewish Homeland) in 1920 to being 23% of it
in 1922 after the British went against article 5 of the Mandate, where no land was to be leased or granted to any foreign power, no other people but the Jews.
The Hashemites are not Jewish.

The British wanted to give that part to the Hashemites and actually keep the rest for themselves after losing India. That is why it took until 1948 for the British to leave
Palestine, when Iraq became a country in 1932. The French mandates became
countries before that as well.

Your Bible can call it whatever it wants, because someone who does not like Jews called it that and put it in your Bible.

Those who respect Jews call it for it has always been in Christianity.
The Holy Land. The Land of Israel.

The Crusaders did not invade "Palestine". They invaded the Holy Land, where the Land of Israel was. The Homeland of the Jews.

They went to "free" the Holy Land from the Muslims, and did not care if they killed all the Jews in their way as well, including in Jerusalem.

As I said, the British could have called their Mandate anything, just as it was Lebanon and not Pheonecia, and Iraq instead of Mesopotamia.

The British and the French were the victors in WWI. They set up the Mandates and they called them whatever they wanted to call them.

The Mandate for Palestine was about returning the Land of Israel to the Jews to be sovereign over it once again.

They ended up with 23% of it in 1925. Now, they have only 20% of it.

And people like you are not respectful of even that small mass of land as being
controlled by its rightful owners.
Yeah, I knew all that.

The Mandate was still not a place. It was an administration.

Thousands of indigenous People/Nations do not give a hoot at finding "non religious text/sources" to prove that they are the original owners of the land they lived in for thousands of years before any invaders ever came to take their lands.

Correct

The Jewish People are the indigenous people of the Land of Israel.

Judaism is a religion, not an ethicity. The indigenous people of Palestine included Amorites, Amonites, Edomites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Judeans, Samarians, Moabites, Hebrews, and some others I forget. Some of these converted to Judaism either willingly or by force at some point in their existance. None of them were however, descendents of European converts that adhered to a despicable political creed called Zionism, who fabricated a Jewish ethnicity so as to colonise lands they were never indigenous to.

The same goes for the Muslims, first the Kurds who won over the Byzantine and took over the area of the Land of Israel, than all the Arab Muslims who came after them.

You seem to have a Kurd fixation. Kurds never "won over the Byzantine", perhaps you mean Seljuk Turks? As for the rest of your weird view of the historical record, the Byzantine imperial territories east of the Taurus mountains were lost to the Arabs folowing a protracted war against Sassanian Persia, a war that caused the collapse of the Sassanian empire. The only Kurd that comes to mind that had any involvement in Palestine was An-Nasir Salah ad-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub, better known as Saladin.

None of the indigenous inhabitants of Spain, Portugal, Vienna, or any other conquered land by the Muslims became non indigenous.

Neither did the Palestinians.

and the Muslims, be they Kurds, Arabs, Berbers or Turks, did not become the new indigenous people of Asia Minor, North Africa or any part of Europe they conquered.

Neither did the European Zionists.

Correct

The Jewish People are the indigenous people of the Land of Israel.

Judaism is a religion, not an ethicity. The indigenous people of Palestine included Amorites, Amonites, Edomites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Judeans, Samarians, Moabites, Hebrews, and some others I forget. Some of these converted to Judaism either willingly or by force at some point in their existance. None of them were however, descendents of European converts that adhered to a despicable political creed called Zionism, who fabricated a Jewish ethnicity so as to colonise lands they were never indigenous to.

You seem to have a Kurd fixation. Kurds never "won over the Byzantine", perhaps you mean Seljuk Turks? As for the rest of your weird view of the historical record, the Byzantine imperial territories east of the Taurus mountains were lost to the Arabs folowing a protracted war against Sassanian Persia, a war that caused the collapse of the Sassanian empire. The only Kurd that comes to mind that had any involvement in Palestine was An-Nasir Salah ad-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub, better known as Saladin.

Neither did the Palestinians.

Neither did the European Zionists.

Incorrect.

Judaism is both a religion and an ethnicity.

Judeans and Hebrews are different?

It goes to show how much you know and how much you read what you should not be reading.

The Jews who came from Europe are the descendants of the Jews who migrated to Europe or were forced into Europe by Rome in 70 CE.

Someone has invented this myth of the Jews of Europe being ALL converts to Judaism and you gladly accept it as true.

Maybe the Kurds did not win over the Byzantine Empire but historically they were the first Muslims to go and spread Islam from what I have read.

<<The indigenous people of Palestine included Amorites, Amonites, Edomites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Judeans, Samarians, Moabites, Hebrews, and some others I forget.>>>>

The region was never called Palestine in ancient times. It was called Canaan.

Canaan - Wikipedia

Canaan (/ˈkeɪnən/; Northwest Semitic: knaʿn; Phoenician: ; Biblical Hebrew/ Masoretic: כְּנָעַן [Kənā‘an; Ḵənā‘an]) was a Semitic-speaking region in the Ancient Near East during the late 2nd millennium BC. In the Bible it corresponds to the Levant, in particular to the areas of the Southern Levant that provide the main setting of the narrative of the Hebrew Bible, i.e., the area of Israel, Philistia, Phoenicia, and other nations.

The English term Canaan (pronounced /ˈkeɪnən/ since c. AD 1500, due to the Great Vowel Shift) comes from the Hebrew כנען‎ (knʿn), via Greek ΧαναάνKhanaan and Latin Canaan. It appears as KUR ki-na-ah-na in the Amarna letters (14th century BC), and knʿn is found on coins from Phoenicia in the last half of the 1st millennium. It first occurs in Greek in the writings of Hecataeus as Khna (Χνᾶ).[8] Scholars connect the name Canaan with knʿn, Kana'an, the general Northwest Semitic name for this region.
-----------

The one who changed the name of the region from Judea to Philistia, were the Romans in 135 CE after they defeated the Bar Kochba revolt.

The Hebrews became the Israelites, and then the Judeans (the Greeks changed Judah to Judea ), and later they became known as the Jews.

Your definition of indigenous is different from what the word actually means.

Apaches can live in any part of the Americans instead of their indigenous land, or Europe or anywhere else and they will always be the indigenous people of the land they came from.
No different from the British, French, German, Russians, etc who have moved around the world, 2000 years ago or 500 years ago. They know were they came from and still identify as such.

The Palestinians you speak of are Arabs. They identify as Arabs, in language and culture. They all came from the Arabian Peninsula.

The Arabian Peninsula is not part of ancient Canaan, and none of the tribes there was ever a Canaanite tribe.

The Hebrews, who became known as the Israelites, and then the Judeans, and then the Jews are the indigenous people of the land.

No attempt to turn the Jews who were coming back to their homeland, be it from Europe or anywhere else, as not being the ethnic indigenous people called the Jews, will ever work on those who know the truth.

Forget the word "ZIonist".
You and others love to trash it as if it does not only mean the return of the indigenous people to their homeland and the recreation of their Nation.

The Jewish Nation does not need your approval in order to live on their ancient land as sovereign people.

Israel will continue to exist and survive its neighbors attacks, just as it did many times during ancient times.

Now, more than ever before, it will survive because it must.

It will survive because people like yourself would like to see Israel destroyed and all the Jews gone from the planet.

What is the alternative for Jews and Israel when so many declare their wishes to be exactly that?

Fight back, and survive. Like any other people around the world who have experienced it or are experiencing it now.

I have no problem calling the territory Palestine. But how Jews are stealing their own land I don't understand.

I have no problem calling the territory Palestine. But how Jews are stealing their own land I don't understand.

But, but, but, but.....

It is not Jewish land anymore.

It is Muslim conquered land.

They are stealing it from the Muslims who do not like losing anything to non Muslims, much less the indigenous Jews they bashed for 1300 years. :)

But, but, but, but.....

They are stealing it from the Muslims who do not like losing anything to non Muslims, much less the indigenous Jews they bashed for 1300 years. :)

So they say. However the fact remains as a country, Israel is & Palestine is not.

There

But, but, but, but.....

There were no Jews in Palestine when the Muslims invaded. Palestine was a Christian land, only Christians could reside in Palestine under Roman Law. You need to do some reading. LOL

There

But, but, but, but.....

There were no Jews in Palestine when the Muslims invaded. Palestine was a Christian land, only Christians could reside in Palestine under Roman Law. You need to do some reading. LOL

Now, which conspiracy theory site did you get that idea from?
Link
Link
Link

Let us see it, because Roman, Byzantine, Muslim Historians totally contradict that conspiracy theory of yours.

LOL, right back at ya!

But, but, but, but.....

So they say. However the fact remains as a country, Israel is & Palestine is not.
Interesting opinion. Why is Israel the only country in the world that is worried about its legitimacy?

The Jews who came from Europe are the descendants of the Jews who migrated to Europe or were forced into Europe by Rome in 70 CE.

Great post, Sixties fan. I just wanted to single this part out because all the anti-Israel folks here always post that any Jew from Europe is not from Israel. Even before the destruction of the Temple in 70 CE, there were large Israelite/Jewish communities all over Greece, Turkey, and even Rome. Those places are part of Europe, or do I have my geography wrong?

You lie like a dog. You have even admitted on this board when pressed that not ALL converted to Christianity under Roman law. Yet you continue. Why? I can step back when I see that some of my 'facts' are not concrete. Why don't you?

Consolation prize?
Egypt took Gaza.
TranJordan took Judea, Samaria and the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem
for the next 19 years.
During all of that time they never bothered to give any of that land to the other Arabs in that area so that could build a state, or be autonomous on it.

Why wouldn't the Arab League give that land to the Arab population living on those areas from 1948 to 1967?
+1 ^^^ this.

Good luck getting a straight answer to this question. I've been trying for a year or so.

But, but, but, but.....

Interesting opinion. Why is Israel the only country in the world that is worried about its legitimacy?

Why would you post your question that way?

Israel is not worried about its legitimacy.

Israel IS a legitimate country, approved by the United Nations in 1947.

What Israel, and Jews and non Jews might worry about and fight against IS..... the endless need from Israel and Jew haters to endlessly attempt to delegitimize Israel
as a Jewish country, or a country built not by ethnic Jews but "converted Jews".
Theodore Herzl and all other Jews, before and after him, coming from Europe or anywhere else, are ethnic Jews.
The number of those who converted to Judaism for the past 2000 years is minimal.
Jews lived isolated and did not assimilate, so that their religion and culture would survive. And it did. All the pogroms, the Inquisition and all future attacks on Jews, all around the world.

It would be helpful if people would get the facts straight and stop spreading these untruths which only came to be created after the Balfour Declaration, and especially since 1948, after Israel did achieve its Independence.

At no other time in Jewish history, has any other group accused the Jews of not being the Ethnic Jews they have always been.

All of a sudden......thanks to the Muslim effort to discredit the Jews and attempt to get the land back into Muslim hands.......

Jews are not Jews.

Voila !!!

Forum List

Back