Israel's "Genocide" Of Palestinians

Within the world's Jewish population there are distinct ethnic divisions...

There you go, you proved my point, well done! There's hope for you yet.

What point?
You said that Judaism is a religion and not an ethnicity.

It says the opposite of what you said.

Judaism is BOTH a religion and how the Jews refer to themselves ethnically as a People.

So, what does an Inuit that converts to Judaism have ethnically in common to an Ethiopian convert to Judaism?

What point?

Judaism is BOTH a religion and how the Jews refer to themselves ethnically as a People.

So, what does an Inuit that converts to Judaism have ethnically in common to an Ethiopian convert to Judaism?

There are very few of those,ompared to those who are descendants of those who were born and lived in the area or had moved but continued to follow Judaism for over 3000 years.

Montelatici Math
1+1 = 3

What point?

There are very few of those,ompared to those who are descendants of those who were born and lived in the area or had moved but continued to follow Judaism for over 3000 years.

Montelatici Math
1+1 = 3

The descendants of the people who lived in the area for 3,000 years are the Muslim and Christian Palestinians. The Zionists are not descendants of those people, no more than other Europeans are. It's just historical, and now, genetic fact.

Meh, UN is not a good source for population stats. The Jews kept a presence. 1850 the Jews were majority in Jerusalem, according to the Ottoman's, who didn't even recognize a Palestine or Palestinian people for their 700 year control of the land. Deal with it.

It isn't the UN, it is the British, the Mandatory.

No again, according to the Ottoman Census of 1883, there were less than 10,000 Jews in all of Palestine. Kudus Special District.

View attachment 116264

You can read the Ottoman census data here:

Ottoman Population Records and the Census of 1881/82-1893 on JSTOR
All of Palestine?! The Ottoman's didn't even consider the existence of Palestine, they called it southern Syria which was a much larger region than what we're talking about today, and I was referring to Jerusalem in 1850, which had a Jewish majority. As usual when you can't handle the truth you divert and revert to irrelevant BS.

What point?

Montelatici Math
1+1 = 3

The descendants of the people who lived in the area for 3,000 years are the Muslim and Christian Palestinians. The Zionists are not descendants of those people, no more than other Europeans are. It's just historical, and now, genetic fact.
Ha ha ha ha hho ho ho.

What point?

Montelatici Math
1+1 = 3

Oh, so the Jews who lived on the land long before any Christians or Muslims were not pro Zionist???

For those who have not yet connected:

Zionism - Zion - Eretz Zion - The Land of Zion

Zionism = The return of the Hebrew/Israelites/Judeans/Jewish - descendants to Zion, in the Land of Israel

Zion - Wikipedia

Zion (Hebrew: צִיּוֹן‎‎ Tsiyyon), also transliterated Sion, Sayon, Syon, Tzion or Tsion, is a place name often used as a synonym for Jerusalem.[2][3] The word is first found in 2 Samuel 5:7 which dates from c.630–540 BC according to modern scholarship. It commonly referred to a specific mountain near Jerusalem (Mount Zion), on which stood a Jebusite fortress of the same name that was conquered by David and was named the City of David. The term Tzion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, the city of Jerusalem and "the World to Come", the Jewish understanding of the hereafter.

In the Tanakh[edit]
Some examples from the book of Psalms, which have been frequently recited and memorized by Jews for centuries, state:

• "By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Tzion." (Psalm 137:1)
  • "For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Tzion. How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land? If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy. Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Raze it, raze it, even to the foundation thereof; O daughter of Babylon, that art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that repayeth thee as thou hast served us." (Psalms 137:3-8, italics for words not in the original Hebrew)
  • "The Lord doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcast of Israel. Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Tzion." (Psalms 147:2,12)

And now let's hear from the antisemite: "The earth is flat! The Arab Muslims are the Jews! The Jews are not Jews!" :lmao:

I wonder if they ever stop for an instant to realize how stupid and crazy some of them actually sound. :cuckoo:

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291

"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000;
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meh, UN is not a good source for population stats. The Jews kept a presence. 1850 the Jews were majority in Jerusalem, according to the Ottoman's, who didn't even recognize a Palestine or Palestinian people for their 700 year control of the land. Deal with it.

No again, according to the Ottoman Census of 1883, there were less than 10,000 Jews in all of Palestine. Kudus Special District.

View attachment 116264

All of Palestine?! The Ottoman's didn't even consider the existence of Palestine, they called it southern Syria which was a much larger region than what we're talking about today, and I was referring to Jerusalem in 1850, which had a Jewish majority. As usual when you can't handle the truth you divert and revert to irrelevant BS.

The Kudus Special District was Palestine. You just can't take the truth. I posted the official census data. You make things up or use propaganda sites. Let's do it again. Less than 10,000 Jews in all of Palestine in 1883. Even if they were all in Jerusalem they could not have been the majority.

upload_2017-3-10_16-9-29.png

View attachment 116264

The Kudus Special District was Palestine. You just can't take the truth. I posted the official census data. You make things up or use propaganda sites. Let's do it again. Less than 10,000 Jews in all of Palestine in 1883. Even if they were all in Jerusalem they could not have been the majority.

View attachment 116303

Can you afford a link?

View attachment 116264

View attachment 116303
Your source is fulla shit. The Ottoman Turks, aka those who controlled the region, have Jerusalem alone at 45,000 in 1850. The Ottomans did not even recognize or list a "Palestine" in 1883!

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291

"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000;
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

View attachment 116264

View attachment 116303

Can you afford a link?

I already provided the link. It can be read on line.

View attachment 116264

View attachment 116303

Can you afford a link?

It's a bullshit document he's posted a million times. Considering there was no specific region known as "Palestine" by the Ottomans, and the all the British numbers provided to the UN were totally unreliable, according to their own admission.

Sir Stewart SYMES replied that the administration of Transjordan was still somewhat primitive. Even in Palestine, reliable statistics had been difficult to obtain.. As the administration of Transjordan improved, more statistics would become available, and every effort would be made to comply with the Commission's desire.
- See more at: http://unispal.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/0/E211072996E780B9052565F000651656#.dpuf

View attachment 116264

View attachment 116303

Can you afford a link?

It's a bullshit document he's posted a million times. Considering there was no specific region known as "Palestine" by the Ottomans, and the all the British numbers provided to the UN were totally unreliable, according to their own admission.

Sir Stewart SYMES replied that the administration of Transjordan was still somewhat primitive. Even in Palestine, reliable statistics had been difficult to obtain.. As the administration of Transjordan improved, more statistics would become available, and every effort would be made to comply with the Commission's desire.
- See more at: http://unispal.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/0/E211072996E780B9052565F000651656#.dpuf

Kudus Special District was Palestine, Jerusalem included.

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-10_16-26-23.png
    upload_2017-3-10_16-26-23.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 16

View attachment 116264

View attachment 116303
"Kudus" was Palestine! Ha ha ha ho ho ho hee hee hee! Except, the Turks didn't even recognize a "Palestine", ever. No Palestine, no "Palestinian people".

Maps:

Afternoon Map: Ottoman and Arab Maps of Palestine, 1880s-1910s

Afternoon Map Ottoman and Arab Maps of Palestine 1880s-1910s

Our next map, like the rest in Jughrafiya-i Osmani (see 90, 101, 104, and 116), make no mention of Palestine anywhere.This was not uncommon for the period, as Palestine did not constitute an administrative district in the Ottoman Empire.Instead, the entire region is labeled ‘Suriye’ in all of these maps.

The final map in our collection comes from George Post’s Nabat Suriya wa-Filastin wa-al-Qatr al-Misri wa-Bawadiha (Beirut, n.p., 1884), 411 (The Flora of Syria, Palestine, and the Egyptian Country and its Desert). The title of the map itself is: The Botanical Climate of Syria(Aqalim Suriyya al-Nabatiyya). Note that Filastin does not appear anywhere on the map. Again, insofar as this is a translation of a book by one of most well-regarded botanists and geographers of Palestine in the nineteenth century, we once again see just how much the Arabs, in this case, came under the influence of their European counterparts. Indeed, this is one of the first books ever published in the Arab language which included the word ‘Filastin’ in the title of the work, and, low and behold, it is a translation from the English!

No thanks we'll take the Catholic listing for Jerusalem, which was derived from the actual Ottoman census, which blows a big hole in your big lie.

No thanks we'll take the Catholic listing for Jerusalem, which was derived from the actual Ottoman census, which blows a big hole in your big lie.

No, the actual census is fact. The Catholic Encyclopedia is an encyclopedia. LOL

Forum List

Back