Israel's contributions to peace

Israel has the fourth largest military in the world.

Not a day goes by that it does not use it on civilians.

The size of the Israeli military is dictated in large part by a history of wars launched by Arab/Moslem neighbors. A sovereign nation has a right to self defense.

Their "peaceful" Arab neighbors:
Syria crisis: chaos in Damascus as Assad loyalists killed - as it happened

• Defence minister and Assad's brother-in-law among dead
• Russia says 'decisive battle' is under way
• US defence secretary: Syria is 'spiralling out of control'
• Reports of widespread defections dismissed by regime

Syria rebels kill top chiefs of Assad regime in Damascus bomb strike | World news | The Guardian

Israel has the fourth largest military in the world.

Not a day goes by that it does not use it on civilians.

The size of the Israeli military is dictated in large part by a history of wars launched by Arab/Moslem neighbors. A sovereign nation has a right to self defense.

What is Israel defending? It has no land or borders.

Riiiight! You keep on dreamin' those crack dreams, Princess.
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

And when, exactly, will you do that?
I already have. It's the part of my post you deliberately omitted from your response.

Incorrect, Princess.
Your own sources do not support your claim that 700,000 local Arabs were "driven out" of Israel in 1948. What we have here is a clear case of you arguing with yourself ... and losing! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

What is Israel defending? It has no land or borders.
For those who think Israel has no borders, I invite their sorry ignorant asses to try to penetrate Israel, and you will very quickly find out whether or not Israel has borders.

A string of goons around an area do not make a border.

Nevertheless Israel will continue to defend it's borders and its citizens against those goons.
Thank you.

But an occupation and aggressor nation does not.

Israel started the last 6 wars its been in.

It's as though you think ignorance is a virtue.

In fact, it's as close as he comes to having one.

Incorrect, Princess.
Your own sources do not support your claim that 700,000 local Arabs were "driven out" of Israel in 1948. What we have here is a clear case of you arguing with yourself ... and losing! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
What a smug little lying fucker you are!

Here's my sources you were referring to...

...which shows you're nothing but a fuckin' liar!

And if you were an honest poster you would admit that your source does not support your claim that 700,000 Arabs were "driven out." Unfortunately, you are neither honest nor terribly bright.
What a lying bunghole you are!

Incorrect, Princess.

And if you were an honest poster you would admit that your source does not support your claim that 700,000 Arabs were "driven out." Unfortunately, you are neither honest nor terribly bright.
Bullshit!

My first source says...

"700,000 arab Palestinian's were either forced from their homes or fled for fear of further massacres"
The UN report says...

"As a result of the conflict in Palestine, almost the whole of the arab population had fled or was expelled from the area under jewish occupation"
That's "driven out" you lying bitch!

Bullshit!

My first source says...

"700,000 arab Palestinian's were either forced from their homes or fled for fear of further massacres"
The UN report says...

"As a result of the conflict in Palestine, almost the whole of the arab population had fled or was expelled from the area under jewish occupation"
That's "driven out" you lying bitch!

No it's not, Princess.

"As a result of the conflict in Palestine, almost the whole of the arab population had fled or was expelled from the area under jewish occupation"That's "driven out" you lying bitch!
Arabs removes themselves from the zone of the arab occupation, a wise move, indeed, arab wars are a dangerous occupation.

Is that similar to the terrorist Jews that locked innocent women and children in a school and then machine gunned them? Or maybe the unarmed relief workers that was murdered on their ship of mercy? :eusa_boohoo:
No. And what a ridiculous question.

Not a ridiculous question just the same old sidestepping of the truth by terrorist supporters.

Is your anti-Semitism a by-product of your being stupid, or is it a separate condition?

No. And what a ridiculous question.

Not a ridiculous question just the same old sidestepping of the truth by terrorist supporters.

Is your anti-Semitism a by-product of your being stupid, or is it a separate condition?

Is your support for terrorist Jews paid for the the Jew lobby in Washington or did you think it up all by your self?

You never serve cowards need to be drafted soon the terrorists will be needing more cannon fodder soon.

REMEMBER THE COLE!!!

Forum List

Back