Israel's contributions to peace

Is your support for terrorist Jews paid for the the Jew lobby in Washington or did you think it up all by your self? You never serve cowards need to be drafted soon the terrorists will be needing more cannon fodder soon. REMEMBER THE COLE!!!
Jews sunk the Titanic.

Not a ridiculous question just the same old sidestepping of the truth by terrorist supporters.

Is your anti-Semitism a by-product of your being stupid, or is it a separate condition?

Is your support for terrorist Jews stupidity or just a separate condition?
In case you have been asleep at the switch, the ones who are running around terrorizing so many areas of the world are Muslims. Don't think that they wouldn't do you in if they caught you wandering in one of their areas. I hope you enjoy your head attached to the rest of your body so don't take any chances.

jt2

Is your anti-Semitism a by-product of your being stupid, or is it a separate condition?

In case you have been asleep at the switch, the ones who are running around terrorizing so many areas of the world are Muslims. Don't think that they wouldn't do you in if they caught you wandering in one of their areas. I hope you enjoy your head attached to the rest of your body so don't take any chances.

jt2

In case you have been asleep at the switch, muslims are "running around terrorizing so many areas of the world" because of what's going on in Palestine.
Sammy says so!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU]Osama/Usama Bin Laden On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

I would say this is pretty peaceful, Israel saved all these peoples lives.

AIRLIFT TO ISRAEL IS REPORTED TAKING THOUSANDS OF JEWS FROM ETHIOPIA - NYTimes.com

They cherry picked some of their own kind of religionists, what a totally racist gesture!

They saved people from the savagery and rape and murder that you support-----Israel has a specific mandate regarding jews -----most organizations that deal in saving people have specific mandates----nothing racist about it Of course it does bother people that liked the old ways ways of their heroes who raped and murdered unchecked Your NOSTALGIA is showing

I would say this is pretty peaceful, Israel saved all these peoples lives.

AIRLIFT TO ISRAEL IS REPORTED TAKING THOUSANDS OF JEWS FROM ETHIOPIA - NYTimes.com

They cherry picked some of their own kind of religionists, what a totally racist gesture!

They saved people from the savagery and rape and murder that you support-----Israel has a specific mandate regarding jews -----most organizations that deal in saving people have specific mandates----nothing racist about it Of course it does bother people that liked the old ways ways of their heroes who raped and murdered unchecked Your NOSTALGIA is showing

:lol: Anyone who doesn't agree with you is an anti-semite?
It's still not a real country/democracy when they do things like that.

Oh how cute----you remembered the little sayings you heard yesterday from the little Khutbah Jumaat ------- you are a very good jihadist now say "YITBACH AL YAHUD, AMEEN" like a good little jihadist and try not to remember the stink of sweaty socks

Oh how cute----you remembered the little sayings you heard yesterday from the little Khutbah Jumaat ------- you are a very good jihadist now say "YITBACH AL YAHUD, AMEEN" like a good little jihadist and try not to remember the stink of sweaty socks

Please point to where I said that I support jihadists. Good luck.
It's just that anyone who disagrees with you automatically wants to blow you up? Sorry. You lose. Please try again.

jt2

The only ones running around killing innocent people are Americas Israeli terrorist supporters. You racists and idiots need to crawl back into your cave where all cowards belong.

Not a ridiculous question just the same old sidestepping of the truth by terrorist supporters.

Is your support for terrorist Jews paid for the the Jew lobby in Washington or did you think it up all by your self?

You never serve cowards need to be drafted soon the terrorists will be needing more cannon fodder soon.

REMEMBER THE COLE!!!

Indeed we shall!!!

The USS Cole bombing was a suicide attack against the United States Navy destroyer USS Cole on October 12, 2000, while it was harbored and refueled in the Yemen port of Aden. Seventeen American sailors were killed, and 39 were injured.[1] This event was the deadliest attack against a United States Naval vessel since 1987.

The terrorist organization al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for the attack. A U.S. judge has held Sudan liable for the attack, while another has released over $13 million in Sudanese frozen assets to the relatives of those killed. The American Navy has reconsidered their rules of engagement in response to this attack.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cole_bombing

jt2

The only ones running around killing innocent people are Americas Israeli terrorist supporters. You racists and idiots need to crawl back into your cave where all cowards belong.
I found your training manual:

A technique of propaganda called "turnspeak"

Yo bitch! What happened to your "REMEMBER THE COLE!!! sig line? Don't you want us to remember anymore?

The USS Cole bombing was a suicide attack against the United States Navy destroyer USS Cole on October 12, 2000, while it was harbored and refueled in the Yemen port of Aden. Seventeen American sailors were killed, and 39 were injured.[1] This event was the deadliest attack against a United States Naval vessel since 1987.

The terrorist organization al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for the attack. A U.S. judge has held Sudan liable for the attack, while another has released over $13 million in Sudanese frozen assets to the relatives of those killed. The American Navy has reconsidered their rules of engagement in response to this attack.

jt2

While you claim to live in New England it is clear by your posts that you actually live in Denial.
Here's some violence you might find interesting:

It's just that anyone who disagrees with you automatically wants to blow you up? Sorry. You lose. Please try again.

I "lost" what?-----you have jumped from accusing me of calling people "anti semite" to accusing me of stating that "everyone wants to blow me up" In fact I very very rarely call anyone "anti semite" and have never accused anyone of wanting to "blow me up" It seems you never had a MIND----to lose Do you miss the good old days of the CALIPHATE? and THE PACT OF OMAR???-----do you have an image of some generic schmuck on horseback waving a scimatar on your wall that says "SALA'ADIN" on it?

I "lost" what?-----you have jumped from accusing me of calling people "anti semite" to accusing me of stating that "everyone wants to blow me up" In fact I very very rarely call anyone "anti semite" and have never accused anyone of wanting to "blow me up" It seems you never had a MIND----to lose Do you miss the good old days of the CALIPHATE? and THE PACT OF OMAR???-----do you have an image of some generic schmuck on horseback waving a scimatar on your wall that says "SALA'ADIN" on it?
Saladin to me was just another sand monkey. So's Omar. :D

And you are what?

And you are what?

A pure bred whitey.:cool:

Forum List

Back