Israeli Style (Suicidal)Democracy

"Partition resulted in as many as 1.5 million deaths. The word genocide did not come to the minds of observers at the time, though there were genocidal aspects to what finally developed."

India-Pakistan Partition 1947

Of the 1.5 million about a third were Muslims killed by Hindus and Sikhs. Just about the same proportions of the populations.

Seems like the Muslims can't get along with anyone, eh?

Right-wing and fascist are synonymous.

I disagree.

That same way I can say that left-wing and hypocricy are one and the same.

Hypocrisy is not limited to one political ideology; the biggest hypocrites are Zionist Israelis after all.

I would have said it was the neo Marxist and muslims, after all they are both responsible for most of the worlds worst genocides. Just look at the Ukraine and Armenia for two examples

If you want to talk genocides, Christians come top of the list, by a wide margin. List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

India an estimated 20 million were murdered by muslims to force the British to give them the land they stole from the Hindus. Ukraine an estimated 10 million starved to death by the communists Aremenia an estimated 1 million murdered by the muslims. Just 3 instances of genocide in the last 100 years, there are some still ongoing as we speak like Somalia, Darfur,Iraq, Syria, Libya etc. Nearly forgot about Ethhiopia when the muslims murdered millions not that long ago.

Want to try again using proper information ?

Oh I thought you were going to bring up the 6 million dead in the Soviet famine beginning in 1918ish, by the Bolshevism Jews who were running things there.

"Partition resulted in as many as 1.5 million deaths. The word genocide did not come to the minds of observers at the time, though there were genocidal aspects to what finally developed."

Of the 1.5 million about a third were Muslims killed by Hindus and Sikhs. Just about the same proportions of the populations.

Same thing happened in the former Yugoslavia, Somalia, Ethiopia, Philippines and all the other Islamic stolen nations. They ride in on horses and rape the women while killing all the men.

I disagree.

Hypocrisy is not limited to one political ideology; the biggest hypocrites are Zionist Israelis after all.

I would have said it was the neo Marxist and muslims, after all they are both responsible for most of the worlds worst genocides. Just look at the Ukraine and Armenia for two examples

If you want to talk genocides, Christians come top of the list, by a wide margin. List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

India an estimated 20 million were murdered by muslims to force the British to give them the land they stole from the Hindus. Ukraine an estimated 10 million starved to death by the communists Aremenia an estimated 1 million murdered by the muslims. Just 3 instances of genocide in the last 100 years, there are some still ongoing as we speak like Somalia, Darfur,Iraq, Syria, Libya etc. Nearly forgot about Ethhiopia when the muslims murdered millions not that long ago.

Oh I thought you were going to bring up the 6 million dead in the Soviet famine beginning in 1918ish, by the Bolshevism Jews who were running things there.

It was 10 million that were murdered by Marxist ex Jews who sold their souls to shaitan for a few coppers, and did you know it was mostly Jews they murdered ?

Same thing happened in the former Yugoslavia, Somalia, Ethiopia, Philippines and all the other Islamic stolen nations. They ride in on horses and rape the women while killing all the men.

Sad but true. All we have to do is look at history, and even today the same is true.

I disagree.

Lol no surprise that a sick demented bigot like yourself believes in 'Jewish Bolshevism'

Forum List

Back