Israeli Style (Suicidal)Democracy

Some Muslims are Left Wing, some Right Wing, others no Wing at all; they're just like any other human being. Fascists, on the other hand, are just Fascists.

If they are muslims they are fascists making them ultra right wing. Just look at the Koran and its fascist content
There is no "Fascist content" in the Koran, Fascism didn't exist when the Koran was written. :rolleyes:

The term didn't but the concept did. Most nations in the 7C were fascist in the true sense of the word, and they did not have a name for it, it was just how things were.

As for the Koran try reading it again and you will see fascism in there, just as you will also see the Nazism

Problem is, you see what you want to see based on your world view. Like is drawn to like so if you see Fascism there, you must be cognitively a "fascist" yourself. Fascism is ultranationalist, for one thing. Nationalism didn't evolve as a concept until the 1840's.

Try again as most groups in history were nationalist, they had to be or starve. No good not protecting your hunting range from other tribes as you would soon be forced out of your Niche. That is why we have so many Iron Age hill forts in the UK because the tribes were fascists, it was only with the growth of farming that the people could guarantee enough food for all. This led to larger communities that protected their land better. The arab muslims were amongst the last to give up this trait, that is if they have given it up looking at the amount of new lands they have stolen in the last century ?

Nope. that's tribalism. Tribalism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia historically tribes formed or coalesced into confederations, unfortunately 18th -19th century historians were just too idle as regards the details of tribal confederations so started calling them Goths, Vandals, Gauls, Huns, etc. based on the ruling or majority tribe. This gives a false picture and leads to the assumption they were "nations" when in fact they had little in common other than mutual protection and ignores the fact that tribes shifted allegiance frequently between confederations.

If they are muslims they are fascists making them ultra right wing. Just look at the Koran and its fascist content
There is no "Fascist content" in the Koran, Fascism didn't exist when the Koran was written. :rolleyes:

The term didn't but the concept did. Most nations in the 7C were fascist in the true sense of the word, and they did not have a name for it, it was just how things were.

As for the Koran try reading it again and you will see fascism in there, just as you will also see the Nazism

Problem is, you see what you want to see based on your world view. Like is drawn to like so if you see Fascism there, you must be cognitively a "fascist" yourself. Fascism is ultranationalist, for one thing. Nationalism didn't evolve as a concept until the 1840's.

Try again as most groups in history were nationalist, they had to be or starve. No good not protecting your hunting range from other tribes as you would soon be forced out of your Niche. That is why we have so many Iron Age hill forts in the UK because the tribes were fascists, it was only with the growth of farming that the people could guarantee enough food for all. This led to larger communities that protected their land better. The arab muslims were amongst the last to give up this trait, that is if they have given it up looking at the amount of new lands they have stolen in the last century ?

Nope. that's tribalism. Tribalism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia historically tribes formed or coalesced into confederations, unfortunately 18th -19th century historians were just too idle as regards the details of tribal confederations so started calling them Goths, Vandals, Gauls, Huns, etc. based on the ruling or majority tribe. This gives a false picture and leads to the assumption they were "nations" when in fact they had little in common other than mutual protection and ignores the fact that tribes shifted allegiance frequently between confederations.

Same thing when you look closely at it, just another name for fledgling fascism

Right-wing and fascist are synonymous.

I disagree.

That same way I can say that left-wing and hypocricy are one and the same.

Hypocrisy is not limited to one political ideology; the biggest hypocrites are Zionist Israelis after all.

I would have said it was the neo Marxist and muslims, after all they are both responsible for most of the worlds worst genocides. Just look at the Ukraine and Armenia for two examples

I disagree.

Hypocrisy is not limited to one political ideology; the biggest hypocrites are Zionist Israelis after all.

I would have said it was the neo Marxist and muslims, after all they are both responsible for most of the worlds worst genocides. Just look at the Ukraine and Armenia for two examples

If you want to talk genocides, Christians come top of the list, by a wide margin. List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I disagree.

If you want to talk genocides, Christians come top of the list, by a wide margin. List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

India an estimated 20 million were murdered by muslims to force the British to give them the land they stole from the Hindus. Ukraine an estimated 10 million starved to death by the communists Aremenia an estimated 1 million murdered by the muslims. Just 3 instances of genocide in the last 100 years, there are some still ongoing as we speak like Somalia, Darfur,Iraq, Syria, Libya etc. Nearly forgot about Ethhiopia when the muslims murdered millions not that long ago.

Want to try again using proper information ?

"Partition resulted in as many as 1.5 million deaths. The word genocide did not come to the minds of observers at the time, though there were genocidal aspects to what finally developed."

India-Pakistan Partition 1947

Of the 1.5 million about a third were Muslims killed by Hindus and Sikhs. Just about the same proportions of the populations.

"Partition resulted in as many as 1.5 million deaths. The word genocide did not come to the minds of observers at the time, though there were genocidal aspects to what finally developed."

India-Pakistan Partition 1947

Of the 1.5 million about a third were Muslims killed by Hindus and Sikhs. Just about the same proportions of the populations.

More ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA LIES the muslims went on the rampage and mass murdered 50 million over two years, before during and after partition. A partition that he indigenous did not want and are still fighting the Pakistani's to this day over check on the numbers of women and children the muslims have murdered in the 68 years of occupation by the muslims.

Post a link to your claim, or it's just another example of your bullshit, Phony

Show me yours and I will show you mine

Montelatici already did.

The more of your posts I read, the more convinced I become that to you facts don't matter unless they fit into the "world view" your supervisors tell you to promote.

Unlike you I don't have any supervisors and so no one tells me what to promote. I am a free bird that does as he wants within the law, and that is what scares you so much. I tell the truth about islam and the looney left, and that is why you don't like me and others posting. Have you read the latest poll results that show 800,000 British muslims support the murder of innocents to further islam in the UK. Time to sit up and take notice

Forum List

Back